JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL

+3
lily
Jean-Pierre.t50
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 Empty Re: Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:49 pm

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Can't see this being genuine can you?
Post fred Today at 15:37

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152881943254387&set=gm.869294919799277&type=1&theater

I thought everyone knew by now that ^^^^^ is just a bit of her usual sicko photoshopping, from self-confessed heroin user McFadden/Kiki, etc - I've forgotten how many heads that troll has.

Interesting to see all the Blondienumties lapping up the crude forgery, though. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 Empty Re: Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:50 pm

PS - Team Gonzo must be really, really desperate to try crude stunts like this. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:29 pm

Tick tock Gonc.  roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:47 am

bb1 wrote:A few years ago we had a few days in Berlin, for a sad family occasion - and we visited the huge mansion at Wannsee, the luxury lakeside place in west Berlin where in 1942 the leading Nazis wined and dined, laughed and joked, and planned the extermination of the Jews (it is now a very solemm museum, where people whisper to each other as they study the shocking records of this event). To make sure we learned the lessons of the Holocaust, I made sure that we also visited the large concentration camp in north Berlin, Sachsenhausen, where so many Jews were cruelly, mercilessly, ill-treated and killed. That's one of many reasons why I won't join in the anti-Jewish, anti-Israel mindset that so many people seem to share these days.

To be honest, I do draw a slight comparison, to this limited extent: I perceive in this case a group of evil people getting together and perpertrating a very thorough and cunning cover-up, and maybe even laughing and patting themselves on the back as they do so. I am thinking for example of the Crimewatch McCann Special...I am hearing Redwood speaking of his 'revelation moment'...Matthew Amroliwala waxing on and on about the 'careful and critical analysis'...'the team were taking nothing for granted'...da da da...then the twin absurdities of the two Smithman 'e-fits' and Crecheman.

But out of deference to your feelings, I've gladly changed 'final solution' to 'final curtain'

Last edited by Tony Bennett on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Leading Amaral supporter Bennett compares the McCanns to the authors of the Holocaust. mad mad mad

This is one of the most deeply disturbing Comments I have seen throughout this Case. Just how low can Bennett sink?

It is not only disgusting in this context, it also undermines the horror of The Wannsee Conference.
That man is seriously mentally ill.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:37 pm

This is one of the most deeply disturbing Comments I have seen throughout this Case. Just how low can Bennett sink?

It is not only disgusting in this context, it also undermines the horror of The Wannsee Conference.

How low?  The lowest of the low isn't enough, Sabot.    He is a disturbed f*****g t******.

His words also do not disguise his hate for Jews - just in case he thinks he has got away with that one.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:43 pm

lily wrote:This is one of the most deeply disturbing Comments I have seen throughout this Case. Just how low can Bennett sink?

How low?  The lowest of the low isn't enough, Sabot.    He is a disturbed f*****g t******.

His words also do not disguise his hate for Jews - just in case he thinks he has got away with that one.

What was the sad family occasion in Berlin? That's what I want to know. I won't speculate. I might get banned.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:45 pm

Something about protesting too much, mayhap. Pcorneater

I seem to recall that some relly in the Fatherland had died, Sabot, I think he committed suicide? I didn't pay much attention, it was irrelevant.

But that was when the tales about non-existent No-Man's Lands and escapes from Coatia when it was being liberated began. I did chuckle about Uncle Adolph, the ancient relly in Argentina, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:46 pm

He wrote a defence for a BNP member in Stormfront, the rabid UK neo-nazi equivalent of the Nazi tabloid Der Stürmer.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:48 pm

And got thrown out of UKIP for 'extremism', which takes some doing....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:52 pm

Uncle Adolph in Argentina? OMG. I thought he died in Berlin.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:53 pm

Sabot wrote:Uncle Adolph in Argentina?  OMG. I thought he died in Berlin.

That's what they all think, Sabot. *evil chuckle*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:59 pm

I remember the sad occasion.  

It was set out in a response to Carter Ruck that he could not make a certain date for some legal documentation as he had to go to Austria.  His rellie, he said, was a sometime famous film maker who had committed suicide and there was to be a memorial.  

It was at the start of CR taking his illegal activities seriously.   It was to buy himself some time if you ask me.......

Shocked Shocked Just seen Sabot's post and your response, Bonny.  Combover
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 01:50:06 PM
no so when mcann supporters insist she was abducted it makes me puzzled why do they insist she was abducted?? like it is a good thing??

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 Stupid-people
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:48 pm

Shocked

No bl**dy comment.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:29 pm

Renard Faux ‏@Cestsansdanger 2h2 hours ago
@winnower1 @TruthOrKarma Notice how few followers they have? Thay are sheilding this tag from other twitter users for a reason. #mccann

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:39 pm

Fools!
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:50 pm

Isabelle McFadden ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL  39m39 minutes ago
Did the #mccann volunteers get orders from the #mothership to focus on me this week? ..I will be away on Location filming some New Videos..

Off to score some smack, more like.  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 Mccfad10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:00 pm

If she is filming some videos,  she should tell us more like who is doing it and where. 

All in the desire to help of course. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:12 am

Let's hope the haters read this and take heed:

Pictured: Mother who tortured her two children to lie about satanic child sex cult based at a primary school ‘to get back at her ex’ in custody dispute
Mother forced children to lie about sexual abuse and torture, judge rules
Ella Draper and Abraham Christie were named in care proceedings ruling
Mrs Justice Pauffley said the internet campaign was ‘evil’ and ‘baseless’
She said couple may have fed children cannabis soup to gain compliance
More than four million people have viewed the ‘fantasy’ online material

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3003247/Mother-partner-tortured-two-children-lie-satanic-child-sex-cult-based-primary-school-judge-rules.html#ixzz3Uv43RJyl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A lot of them were in frenzies of one-handed typing, lapping up every lie from that wicked, mad baggage.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:13 am

The judge said: ‘Many of those individuals are now living in fear because they have been identified on the internet as abusers of children and their contact details including telephone numbers, home and email addresses have been published.
‘Several of those implicated have received malicious, intimidating phone calls and emails at all hours of the day and night from all over the world. For example – “We’re coming for you. You paedo scum”.’
The two children, who are now in care, were repeatedly named in the internet campaign and films of them uploaded to the internet ‘with flagrant disregard for their welfare interests’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3003247/Mother-partner-tortured-two-children-lie-satanic-child-sex-cult-based-primary-school-judge-rules.html#ixzz3Uv4NkJSI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sounds exactly like the Gonzo fan club....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:07 pm

Online Alfred R Jones

Re: Brenda Leyland. Coroner's Court reconvenes on 20 March 2015.
« Reply #1566 on: Today at 07:02:34 PM »

Quote from: Faithlilly on Today at 06:56:22 PM
Blacksmith's view on today's events

http:/**link to hateblog redacted**

Poor ol' Smiffy, how can anyone live with such bitterness and bile in their system is beyond me.  His monthly Gaviscon bill must be enormous.

One might have expected Fakey to be keeping quiet about her Stud Muffin after he outed her as a particularly sly, slimey troll, but hey ho! They do say love is blind. Or maybe just blind drunk. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:16 pm

Her keep quiet?  She can't have any self respect is all........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:01 pm

Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 08:19:56 PM
what about the 16 german children who have just died on the plane crash that killed 150 people do they not matter? to dave?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:56 pm

She is such a stupid moron at times.....If only she experienced herself as others do.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:39 am

It's her parents I am sorry for, Lily. Imagine having to put up with so much wilful ignorance, emotional blackmail and self-obsession till your dying day.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next