JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL

+3
lily
Jean-Pierre.t50
bb1
7 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 4 Empty Re: Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL

Post  lily Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:53 pm

I do too, I really do.  Their lives must be made a living hell at times.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 4 Empty Re: Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:48 pm

Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie 5m5 minutes ago
@K9Truth @EliteHacking121 Last online poll showed 87% of public do NOT believe the #mccann

That would be the pretendy poll run by Butler the Thief? The one where all the socks and hydras voted as many times as they felt like?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:54 pm

antis: delusional fools.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:21 pm

bb1 wrote:
Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie  5m5 minutes ago
@K9Truth @EliteHacking121 Last online poll showed 87% of public do NOT believe the #mccann

That would be the pretendy poll run by Butler the Thief? The one where all the socks and hydras voted as many times as they felt like?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:18 am

Re: Brenda Leyland and the inquest
Post Not Born Yesterday

I don't have any information about Sonia's documentary but there's a new one from Richard D Hall on 3rd April.

Why is the conspiraloon releasing it two days late? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:36 pm

Daft ‏@DaftNelly 2h2 hours ago
@DwarfInBox @AdirenM Hopefully if Amaral exonerated he may counter sue the #McCann s

Butler the Thief talking sh*t as usual. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:50 pm

Daft ‏@DaftNelly 7m7 minutes ago
@anotherviv @AnnaEsse @justice4maddie @DwarfInBox @AdirenM So thousands of public donations spent By #McCann as they had no savings ?

B*tches that steal from their elderly parents are in NO position to criticise anyone else. Pity that one hadn't been jailed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:55 pm

What a cheek. She stole thousands from her parents, and public donations given to her for her pretendy hike around Spain.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:00 pm

All the same, these haters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:24 pm

Cerb32 ‏@Cerb32 2h2 hours ago
@martin_liz The only thing that will convince you is when Madeleine runs back into the arms of her loving parents #mccann @OlwynMassey

No, that won't work. They'll claim the child is a 'clone', or that she was IN IT all along. We all know how sick in the head they are. yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Robert Guest ‏@Robert_D_Guest 2h2 hours ago
Just heard a bombshell, troll Holly Braithwait was infact the sock of Frances A McCarthy! Lisa E took the wrap for financial reasons #mccann

No idea who these creatures are - not that it matters, as they appear to be yet more Blondie socks. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:27 pm

insane creatures, that is what haters are.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:22 am

Has the Gonzo fan club had bad news? Leading Knightette Fakelily appears to be doing even more pitchfork-waving than usual just now, and they all appear to be especially bitter and twisted - even by their standards.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:24 am

Quote from: Alfred R Jones on March 26, 2015, 05:18:15 PM
It's funny Faithlilly should  bring up Nazi propagandists because I am always put in mind of Adolf in full-on rant whenever I read one of the Stud Muffin's more choleric blog entries.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Fakey should look up Godwin's Law, when she's done calling other people Nazis. Wiki-

For example, there is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever debate was in progress.[8] This principle is itself frequently referred to as Godwin's law.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:57 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7566&start=75

Re: Accosted by Sonia Poulton
Postby Whiterose » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:02 pm

A very good example for them would be OMA or GOOGLE GASPAR as it now calls itself on the Amazon forum.

Every post is about nonces, calls every pro poster a nonce.

Every post I made it replied with disgusting messages or links to sexual items.

It called me a whore a c...t, and every other degrading name it could think of.

I stupidly mentioned my children and it replied that they would be deformed and that I pass them round a p**do ring.

It called me a p**do and that I linger outside the schools at home time waiting for them.

That is just some of the abuse from it, it all makes you want to puke. They really need to look into that person as it is deranged.

They actually chat to this person on Amazon as though it is normal. It's posts were voted up too. So makes you think.

They wonder why no pro sets foot in there

I understand Fakey and Stucky are leading lights in the Amazon hate tribe? Sounds like the sort of filth and abuse they would approve of. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:09 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but I bailed out of Amazon years ago.  Absolutely no point.  But then I often think that there isn't.  It's just an exercise in who can shout the loudest.  And such a lot of it is pure, unadulterated crap anyway.

Never would I have believed such cruelty and unkindness was possible eight years ago.  But sadly I am no longer the kind person I used to be.  I gave everyone the benefit of the doubt in those days. But there is a sub culture that I didn't even know existed.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:20 pm

It must be at least a year since I looked at it, Sabot. It acheived the remarkable feat of being ugly, repellent and ignorant, while being deeply boring at the same time.

The resident interlectool haters like Watcher said the same thing over and over again; the thicko pondlife haters like Omo and Stucky spewed the same obscene abuse and threats over and over again. There was NO point to it whatsoever, and frankly, I've better things to do than read repulsive, repetitive,  garbage from hater monomaniacs.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:47 pm

No, I don't look at it either, mainly because I am not interested. And it isn't even funny for a laugh.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:20 pm

They're just more members of the lynch mob, Sabot, trampling hard-won civil and human rights underfoot as they play armchair defective.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:55 pm

But there is nothing, and never has been anything to implicate The McCanns, although I can see why they might have thought so in the beginning. But that was eight years ago and several hundred myths, all of which are now obvious.
But there is just too much to even argue the point any more.

I can't actually put my finger on Amaral, despite him being an utterly horrible and discredited man with the morals of a sewer rat. I can't even decide if he believes what he says, or if he is so damaged that he no longer has any sense of reason. Is Fascism so engrained in his soul that he knows no better? How much damage did this do to him as a child? And is it even any excuse?

But there is no excuse for his supporters outside of Portugal.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:24 pm

But still, incredibly, used to justify the continuing campaign against the McCanns.

To be honest, I cannot see any point in arguing any more - the myths have been become so convoluted and shredded with nitpicking detail that nobody can see the wood for the trees any more.

What is this Amazon forum? I did see little Stephen taunting a couple of members that they were not "engaging" on there - and that the forum does not have horrid pros like Sabot and Anna moderating. snot fair.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:48 pm

I don't actually know, Jean-Pierre, it's somewhere in the Amazon book reviews.

When Kate McCann's book came out, the hater trolls descended on it like vultures, with fake reviews. To its shame, Amazon makes NO effort to clean up their trail of filth, ignorance and vitriol, and it's carried on to this day.

The thread seems to end after something so many thousands of posts - and the hater just start another one to say the same things on over and over again. I deleted my link when it was on about its third incarnation - I decided life was too short to read their garbage, so where it is now, I simply do not know.

But yes, Stucky Stevie was a permanent resident, along with other mighty intellects like emu/redblossom/silkcut/halfcut - the troll that's had more names than even Bennett, and generally gets banned from every site known to man when it goes on drunken, spamming rants.

From what I saw previously, it doesn't have ANYONE moderating it, J-P - so you can imagine what it was like. It was utterly foul, with the most depraved 'theory' being praised and 'debated' by the haters. I chose not to read their obscenities and ravings, so binned it.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:49 pm

PS - it isn't an actual forum, it's just a carry-on from the book reviews. And a prime example of what haters are like when there is no-one around to rein in their obscene imaginings and threats.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:18 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:But still, incredibly, used to justify the continuing campaign against the McCanns.

To be honest, I cannot see any point in arguing any more - the myths have been become so convoluted and shredded with nitpicking detail that nobody can see the wood for the trees any more.

What is this Amazon forum?  I did see little Stephen taunting a couple of members that they were not "engaging" on there - and that the forum does not have horrid pros like Sabot and Anna moderating.  snot fair.  

It's just vile, Jean Pierre. Or it was a couple of years ago. Just a place where they are allowed to say whatever they please. God knows why Amazon tolerate it. Most Pros just bailed out.

But don't give up. You are still a voice of reason, and good with it. Anna in fact is even more fair than I am. Make what you will of that. Because for sure they will make something of it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:54 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7566&start=75

It's a mostly a gathering of pitchforking cretins

Yup, that just about sums the Amazon cesspit up; it's interesting to read round, and see how many people have been driven away from it just because it is so obscene and ugly, like the resident haters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next