JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

+3
Sabot
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 10 Empty Re: Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

Post  bb1 Tue May 19, 2015 3:55 pm

Frankly, I suspect that it's anything sane, logical and non-libellous that's going to be left on the digital cutting room floor, Sabot.

What will be shown is a bunch of harpies shouting about trolls and God Bless Gonzo.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 10 Empty Re: Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

Post  lily Tue May 19, 2015 3:59 pm

Sounds like an unintentional comedy to me.  rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue May 19, 2015 4:05 pm

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 10 Face

LL   rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 19, 2015 4:11 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue May 19, 2015 4:14 pm

lily wrote:rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
I thought you would like that, dear lady!! LL hug hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 19, 2015 4:19 pm

I do, thanks so much.  hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 20, 2015 7:18 pm

I see Bennett's been doing a bit of that Research stuff - on Sonya, this time:

xxxxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11153p370-sonia-poulton-on-murdoch-s-sky-news-again-today-4-april-2015

Must say, it sounds just like her. She couldn't be setting the haters up.....could she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 20, 2015 8:17 pm

As if.  Them being her fans and all.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 22, 2015 12:07 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7737&start=100

Re: Amaral Interview 15th May 2015
Postby Alibongo » Fri May 22, 2015 9:17 am

Apparently Sonia Paulton's documentary is going to be pay per view with the proceeds being split between Paulton and Hutton, and production team and Amaral's fund surely to rake in thousands following in the footsteps of Dicky Hall productions I'm told.

Pay to view? I'd pay NOT to view it.

I hope Sonz, Mutton and co don't think this is going to make them a fortune.

1. They will quickly find out just how few haters there actually are.

2. One of their own kind will YouTube it so it can be seen for free, to get the word out to the masses,, to use one of their favourite cliches.

If this is true, it's pretty skanky conduct from Mutton and the other Truthseekers - but only to be expected from their ilk.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 22, 2015 12:39 pm

We could always pay into The Search For Madeleine Fund, not to view Sonz's efforts. I haven't donated anything so far, but I can feel an urge coming on.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 22, 2015 12:46 pm

And there's Kate's fundraiser, Sabot. I haven't donated yet, I must remember to.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 22, 2015 1:34 pm

So, no sign of Poulton denying that her Sonumentary is going to be released on Pay To View, then? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 22, 2015 1:38 pm

bb1 wrote:And there's Kate's fundraiser, Sabot. I haven't donated yet, I must remember to.

Now there's a thought. Anyone got a Link? Merci.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 pm

bb1 wrote:

Apparently Sonia Paulton's documentary is going to be pay per view with the proceeds being split between Paulton and Hutton, and production team and Amaral's fund surely to rake in thousands following in the footsteps of Dicky Hall productions I'm told.

2. One of their own kind will YouTube it so it can be seen for free, to get the word out to the masses,, to use one of their favourite cliches.

If this is true, it's pretty skanky conduct from Mutton and the other Truthseekers - but only to be expected from their ilk.
I think it's that no mainstream station wants to buy it so they are left scrabbling around for their options.  Oh dear....what a shame.   biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 22, 2015 2:00 pm

lily wrote:
bb1 wrote:

I think it's that no mainstream station wants to buy it so they are left scrabbling around for their options.  Oh dear....what a shame.   biggrin

Such a pity. Never mind.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 22, 2015 2:05 pm

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Kate's page, Sabot - it is currently mercifully free of Gonzo supporters donating a quid so they can post their usual disgusting abuse.

The event is in a bit over three weeks, so plenty of time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 22, 2015 2:07 pm

Cheers, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 22, 2015 2:09 pm

Thanks, Bonny. Must think of a suitable message.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 22, 2015 3:38 pm

Still no sign of Poulton either confirming or denying that her fillum is going to be Pay To View? Using hater logic, it must be true, then.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 22, 2015 4:18 pm

Can't wait either way.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 23, 2015 11:35 am

More than twenty four hours have gone by since this story first surfaced. As there has been no response from Poulton, are we to assume it is, in fact, true?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 23, 2015 11:47 am

She's got to get paid somehow. She's got an expensive boyfriend to keep.

PS. Soz, Sonz. I won't be paying. I'll wait till it gets leaked. Probz about two days.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 23, 2015 11:55 am

Yes, the Truthseekers are bound to YouTube it to get the word out to the masses.

That 'the masses' have better and more interesting things to do than watch nasty, amateurish propaganda never seems to occur to the hate squad.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 23, 2015 11:59 am

Would this be a Copyright Issue?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 23, 2015 12:17 pm

Probably, but as it only involves haters, forkers, Gonzo propagandists and conspiraloons, this is me not caring. Dancing Dancing Dancing
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next