JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 9 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

+3
Sabot
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 4:08 pm

Wonder when this serious piece will be available for viewing?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Empty Re: Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 4:09 pm

Yup - April 25:

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@MaryFrancesFlem hello Mary, we are just waiting for Amaral decision from Lisbon and then we finish filming. Will have more details then.

And now the verdict in Lisbon has 'no impact'. Hmmmm.......

Four hours of Poulton posing under red street lights and Mutton screeching about 'squishing' and 'trolling' it is, then. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 18, 2015 4:17 pm

Can't wait. Pcorneater
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 5:47 pm

Neither can I.  Will be a piece to forget remember.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 18, 2015 5:55 pm

I need to know when this is coming out. I have to clear my diary.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Will it match the high standards of Sharknado 2?

https://youtu.be/U3-7-kf6tVc
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 18, 2015 6:24 pm

Oh, it's going to be much better than that. Especially the Running and Shooting bits.

Meanwhile, I'm firing up The Chain Saw.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 6:25 pm

They can only wish it will, Bonny.   roflroflrofl

Goncnado.  Got such a ring to it.biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 6:26 pm

Sabot wrote:Oh, it's going to be much better than that.  Especially the Running and Shooting bits.

Definitely, Sabot.  Admire your thinking.  You might need two of them.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 18, 2015 6:28 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:Oh, it's going to be much better than that.  Especially the Running and Shooting bits.

Definitely, Sabot.  Admire your thinking.  You might need two of them.

Will The Hedge Trimmer do as a second string?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 6:30 pm

TROLLNADO!!!!!!!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I see some armchair defective has tracked down Clues from Mutton's piccie, and it looks like the 'media company' is only some outfit that spot-squeezing cameraman of hers, 'Alan Taylor-Shearer', started after the bust-up with Icke.

And it looks absolutely dire. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 18, 2015 6:33 pm

Okay. YouTube it is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 6:40 pm

bb1 wrote:TROLLNADO!!!!!!!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I see some armchair defective has tracked down Clues from Mutton's piccie, and it looks like the 'media company' is only some outfit that spot-squeezing cameraman of hers, 'Alan Taylor-Shearer', started after the bust-up with Icke.

And it looks absolutely dire. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
OMG  Best name ever.     rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

That's not a media company that's someone desperate to be one.  roflroflroflroflroflrofl

Don't call us we'll call you.........NOT.  roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

Sabot, the hedge trimmer will be just fine.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 18, 2015 6:44 pm

She can blame her BFF Mutton for giving the game away, in her eagerness to mess about with a camera. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 18, 2015 6:47 pm

biggrin biggrin

Never mind she will have fooled a lot on Mutton's side of the fence.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 19, 2015 11:50 am

This post on Myths sums it up:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=650

From the sticker on the camera shown in Hutton's 'look at me playing being a meeja bod' photo, it's been deduced by Havern's mob that the production company for Poulton's effort is Alan Taylor-Shearer's Live Pulse News.

Which means that no real media will touch it with a bargepole, as he has all the credibility of a football-forecasting cephalopod.

Best known for zit-squeezing videos, harassing women at inquests and selfies of himself in his main role in life, #taxidad.

Yup; hope Sonz thanks Mutton lettin the cat out of the bag. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue May 19, 2015 12:56 pm

bb1 wrote:This post on Myths sums it up:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7235&start=650

From the sticker on the camera shown in Hutton's 'look at me playing being a meeja bod' photo, it's been deduced by Havern's mob that the production company for Poulton's effort is Alan Taylor-Shearer's Live Pulse News.

Which means that no real media will touch it with a bargepole, as he has all the credibility of a football-forecasting cephalopod.

Best known for zit-squeezing videos, harassing women at inquests and selfies of himself in his main role in life, #taxidad.

Yup; hope Sonz thanks Mutton lettin the cat out of the bag. Pcorneater

I just looked 'em up.

Jesus wept.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 19, 2015 1:03 pm

I take it you too were impressed by all those interviews with weird fat people talking about health food, Jean-Pierre?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue May 19, 2015 1:28 pm

bb1 wrote:I take it you too were impressed by all those interviews with weird fat people talking about health food, Jean-Pierre?

Yes of course.

and of course the interview with the slightly baffled David Pidcock, who is the head of UK Islam.

Whose strategy for promoting Islam in the UK was to try to join UKIP.

Wow

http://livepulsenews.com/guest-interviews/

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 19, 2015 2:19 pm

Did they get their ideas from watching Da Ali G show?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 19, 2015 3:32 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  9m9 minutes ago
"I'm not anti-anything, I'm pro-Madeleine," @fiorifan #UntoldStoryOfMadeleineMcCann #mccann pic.twitter.com/VWkq94z2xR

Star: Lottery winner, jailbird Lee Ryan to make bizarre documentary about Madeleine McCann - Page 9 Greasy11

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan  7m7 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton what a stressful day that was, eh. x

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@fiorifan yes luv. I'm editing right now. Couldn't resist sending that to you. X

Only a hatertroll could find a day in which they had to be told to behave themselves in a courtroom, only to then join a bunch of screaming harpies hassling a member of the public so much that the woman had to be rescued by court officials 'stressful'.

Normal people would find it deeply humiliating, and vow to have nothing more to do with such anti-social behaviour.

Still, looks like Ms Greasy Hair is going to have a starring role in Sonz's fillum. Along with Mutton.

What could possibly go wrong?

Last edited by bb1 on Tue May 19, 2015 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 19, 2015 3:33 pm

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan 10m10 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton I hate seeing my self on camera. I am not photogenic.x

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@fiorifan rubbish! Plus you say some powerful comments. #Insightful

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@JusticeForMM @hackinginquiry just want you to know that we report on GA fund in doc. Impressive all round. Big message in it

She's going to get the Gonzo Scrounge Fund firmly associated with these whackjobs - so what's not to like? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 19, 2015 3:42 pm

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan 3h3 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton Thanks love. It's not about me or my physical imperfections it's about a little girl who has not had Justice.x

Teddy ‏@TeddyShepherd 3h3 hours ago
@fiorifan @SoniaPoulton #McCann GILFs & MILFs abound!

vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 19, 2015 3:50 pm

I want to see what is going to finish up on the cutting room floor. Much more interesting, I bet.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next