JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train Empty Re: US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:13 pm

BREAKING NEWS: US Marines 'take down' Kalashnikov-wielding gunman onboard a high-speed train between Amsterdam and Paris after he injures three 'including one Briton'
A gunman opened fire on board a high speed train in northern France
Eyewitnesses said three U.S. Marines on the train disarmed the gunman
The man was armed with a deadly a Kalashnikov AK-47 assault rifle
Three people were wounded and the gunman is currently in police custody

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3206426/U-S-Marines-armed-gunman-onboard-high-speed-train-Amsterdam-Paris.html#ixzz3jUSLChSN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

High fives to your guys, Lily! It's all still a bit sketchy, but it is looking as if they prevented yet another massacre courtesy of the religion of peace.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train Empty Re: US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:20 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/21/2-american-military-personnel-attacked-on-paris-bound-train/?intcmp=hpbt4

DEVELOPING: Three people were injured-- one critically-- on Friday when a gunman armed with an AK-47 and knife opened fire on a high-speed train that originated in Amsterdam and was headed to Paris.

The suspected gunman was overpowered by off-duty U.S. soldiers when the train stopped in the northern French city of Arras, La Voix du Nord reported. He was later arrested.

The victims were identified as an American, a Briton and a Frenchman. Earlier reports said two American service members were among the injured.

Two of the victims were considered to be seriously injured, the French state rail company SNCF said, according to the AFP. Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve is on his way to the scene. Passengers were evacuated and police have secured the area.

The identity of the gunman and the motivation for the attack is unknown, officials said.

Oh, I think we all have a pretty good idea what the motivation is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train Empty US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:22 pm

I must be psychic - it's just been announced on French TV that the terrorist is Moroccan.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:31 pm

US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train 2B8FA73E00000578-3206426-image-m-27_1440183076999

These are the dramatic scenes as three U.S. Marines wrestled with a crazed gunman onboard a French train

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3206426/U-S-Marines-armed-gunman-onboard-high-speed-train-Amsterdam-Paris.html#ixzz3jUWxPpWt

Jihadist's worst nightmare - kicked to the kerb by Marines and a European woman standing over him alive and well.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:35 pm

I am sorry to hear about this but am glad that the Marines did what they needed to.  They are such good guys.  Imagine what might have happened if no one was armed or able to take them down...

Also not surprised that the terrorist is a muslim.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:41 pm

It's still very confused, but it seems the Marines heard him loading it in the toilet and realised what the noise meant? Whatever, thank God they were there, the thought of what would have happened to passengers trapped on a high speed train doesn't bear thinking about.

I am, frankly, sick to death of these people and their death cult. It's way past time they were treated like Nazis or similar scum - though they are actually worse, as there is nowhere at all in Europe safe from them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:47 pm

It is absolutely amazing that they were onboard and in that part of the train in particular.   Yes, can you imagine what might have happened?  I bet he wasn't expecting anything like what happened to him.  

As I said, love the Marines.  

It is a war, when you get right down to it, and the enemy is all over the place.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:10 pm

US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train CM9faFaWEAAQHQs
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:09 pm

It's becoming a bit clearer now:

http://news.sky.com/story/1539905/us-soldier-how-we-stopped-train-gunman

US Soldier: How We Stopped Train Gunman
Alek Skarlatos tells Sky News how he and a fellow US serviceman charged at a heavily-armed attacker on a train heading to Paris.

The three guys weren't Marines; one is National Guard, one is US air force, and the third is their friend. I suspect that in the chaos, people who saw their wannabee killer getting a. stopped and b. the sh*t kicked out of him just thought, Marines!

Seems the jihadist had been to Syria - doubtless one of those brave 'freedom fighters' Rolling Eyes  - and despite being on intelligence radar, was allowed to wander round borderless European nations unchecked.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:33 pm

Was watching this on the news this morning and they were in the right place at the right time because they prevented a major attack in that train.  The guy had several magazines and another gun on him.   He meant to do serious harm.

The guys were 10 meters away and charged the terrorist.  Alek Skarlatos looked very serious until he said he banged him in the head when a lovely smile came on his face.

So, the guy came through Syria......enough said.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:57 pm

The other thing is that - until now - firearms aren't a common part of life in Europe, Lily. Europeans have over the past seventy years tried to behave like 'civilised' citizens, but I can see that rapidly changing, as people that wish us ill - which is just about every single one of these 'migrants' - take that as a sign of weakness.

Americans, especially the military, are less inclined to panic at the sight of a firearm - though one British bloke piled in as well.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:28 pm

Very true, Bonny.  The American guys would not have hesitated to use those arms against him if absolutely necessary.  Fortunately they didn't need to.  The Brit was also a good guy for helping to tie the a-hole up.

This has been an example why many Americans prize their right to bear arms although there will always be others who disagree - as is their right.  Better to defend yourself and others than be a victim.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:44 pm

US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train 2B9053B200000578-3206426-image-a-6_1440216906871

The Telegraph reports the mayor of Arras, Frederic Leturque, said a French man was hit in the neck. He said: 'He's in hospital in Lille and his injuries are not life-threatening, as far as I know. He was conscious and I spoke to him.
'I gave medals during the night to several of the passengers who acted with such bravery in the train, including the British man, who lives in France.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3206854/Briton-relives-moment-passengers-foiled-terrorist-attack.html#ixzz3jZCpTNcz

That was a nice touch by the mayor - I expect further honours will be forthcoming once the third American is out of hospital.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:45 pm

I think so too, Bonny.  The President of France and the Prime Minister to meet with them  I believe?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:55 pm

I've been reading the US media, blogs, etc., Lily, and I am rather pleased that finally, something has happened for Americans to cheer. No politics, no double-dealing from Obama, no special interest groups, no Soros - just three guys doing something extra-ordinary that saved hundreds of lives.

And I hope people take note - these islamic terrorists are NOT all-powerful and invincible, even if their intended victims are unarmed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:34 pm

...all it takes is for good people to do something......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:52 pm

I agree with:

"I am rather pleased that finally, something has happened for Americans to cheer. No politics, no double-dealing from Obama, no special interest groups, no Soros - just three guys doing something extra-ordinary that saved hundreds of lives.

And I hope people take note - these islamic terrorists are NOT all-powerful and invincible, even if their intended victims are unarmed."

also agree with:

"...all it takes is for good people to do something......"
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:23 pm

US Marines thwart terrorist attack on French train 2B94E74600000578-0-image-a-4_1440266046401

Spencer Stone emerged from the central hospital in Lille, France, wearing bandages and a sling a day after tackling a terrorist down

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3207243/True-American-hero-airman-tackled-beat-disarmed-Kalashnikov-wielding-terrorist-French-train-treated-tending-stab-wounds-emerges-hospital-humble-wave.html#ixzz3jaLJRQja

I don't think he'll have to pay for his own drinks tonight!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:40 pm

Nor worry about his hotel bills or airfares home.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:47 pm

Those box cutters - we know them as Stanley knives - can cause terrible injuries, sometimes worse than actual knives; when earlier, more confused reports said that he had serious injuries, I did wonder if the sh*tbag had slashed through tendons, or something.

Spencer seems to have been in good hands, though, and will clearly be OK.

Benjamin Haddad
‏@benjaminhaddad
French MPs propose the Marines that saved lives on the Paris - Amsterdam be considered for the Legion of Honor, the country's highest honor.

More than deserved.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:50 pm

Wow!  Good for him!!

I loved this part in the article you posted Bonny... roflroflrofl

'He was just telling us to give back his gun. 'Give me back my gun! Give me back my gun!' But we just carried on beating him up and immobilised him and that was it.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3207243/True-American-hero-airman-tackled-beat-disarmed-Kalashnikov-wielding-terrorist-French-train-treated-tending-stab-wounds-emerges-hospital-humble-wave.html#ixzz3jZifbE7Q 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:01 pm

we just carried on beating him up

I just love that line. rofl rofl rofl

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:08 pm

Me too.  roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:29 pm

Oh....even our Pres called the three of them personally.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:35 pm

Must have choked him to do it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next