JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star

+2
Sabot
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:41 pm

What's most annoying, Pedro, is that they act as if it's some big mystery, instead of fact-checking for themselves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:26 am

See the hounders, haters and forkertrolls are continuing to do what they do best - making up complete sh*t.

Do they somehow imagine they can make their drivel become true, one wonders. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:36 am

McCanns shut down official find Madeleine Twitter account after being trolled by supporters of Ben Needham's family
Official Twitter account in search for missing Madeleine McCann shut down
It comes after @findmadeleine account blocked Ben Needham campaign
Madeleine and Ben both remain missing after disappearing on holidays

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3261469/McCanns-shut-official-Madeleine-Twitter-account-trolled-supporters-Ben-Needham-s-family.html#ixzz3nmaZtiRj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Instead of, as usual, spitting bile at the McCanns (and thereby proving the McCanns' point) would the Gonzo fan club not be better employed condemning the FB hate group/s responsible for this sad situation?

And they needn't bother pretending they don't know who the FB hate groups involved are - they've been merrily raising money for Gonzo.

Hope we get a few tabloid revelations about that money, and just how dirty it is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:39 am

Incidentally, the hater trolls involved have taken Ms Needham for a ride - she clearly doesn't know what they say about her, when it doesn't suit their anti-McCann agenda to pretend to support her.

Put the blame where it belongs - with the Gonz-supporting, McCann-hating FB groups.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:43 am

Courtesy of Myths, prominent McCann-hater abusing Ms Needham.

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 2 Snippet_zpsdce1tg3a

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=8081&start=50

Re: Hater trolls have their asses handed to them AGAIN!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:45 am

Quote from same thread on Myths:

:s_yes One can almost call it a type of grooming. Make friends, pretend to be supportive (while talking behind her back saying terrible things), gaining her trust, giving her advice (which most of the time is aimed at raising the issue of how the McCann's got more press than she did - putting ideas in her head), making her feel heard and then manipulating the situation to benefit their own agenda. No real consideration for Ben or for his family. If they cared for Kerry and Ben, they would never have put her in this position. But as you said, it has been their goal for some time now, to cause tension between the two families.

Yes - and it demonstrates all over again just how sick, sadistic and repulsive McCann-haters are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:26 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ben-needhams-mum-hits-back-6580099#ICID=sharebar_facebook

Kerry Needham said: “It feels like a personal attack on me. It is deeply, deeply hurtful.

“I have myself had massive amounts of slanderous abuse from supporters of the McCann Campaign in the past but I have never taken that personally.

What????? Who is feeding her this nonsense?

The ONLY people I have ever seen abuse Ms Needham are Wrafter and similar McCann-haters.

And Bennett and co, who called it 'research'. He made some disgusting remarks about the Needhams.

I am afraid Ms Needham is being led very, very badly astray.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:37 pm

I am certain that this is just not true. Why would genuine McCann Supporters abuse Kerry Needham? So what exactly has been going on?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:45 pm

Well, the FB hate group she so unwisely got involved with is run by none other than Blondie - do I need to say any more?

Mayhap that particular troll has been up to her old tricks, creating fake sock accounts to set one group against another?

I have NO doubt that Ms Needham has been manipulated and played for a fool by some very unscrupulous Team Gonzo members.

Not least because the only people I have ever seen criticising her are all McCann-haters. Or the likes of Bennett, who devoted many pixels to making malicious allegations about the Needham family.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:54 pm

It must be something like that, Bonny. Nothing else makes any sense. McCann Supporters simply don't have any reason to abuse Kerry or deny Ben the right to a search.

Sadly, it is hardly possible to prove this to Kerry.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:12 pm

I know, Sabot, it's most unfortunate that Ms Needham has fallen for it hook, line and sinker. She probably thinks that the hatertrolls actually care about Ben; she doesn't realise that this is just another stick to beat the McCanns with, and the whole thing has been, IMO, manufactured by some very sick people in the hate groups.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Go Get EM Amaral ‏@EmilyTh25882920 33m33 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton an interview with real families who have missing children would be interesting... Their thoughts on 12 million on #mccann ??
?

Is Sonz involved in this? Because it does bear a certain resemblance to the way victims of child abuse were incited to turn on each other....

Not accusing, just sayin'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:31 pm

And don't forget, Amoral supporters have tried to interfere with efforts to find Madeleine McCann almost from Day One.

This is, IMO, just another round in their efforts to wreck searches for missing children - because they don't care about Ben any more than they do about Madeleine, or they wouldn't be gloating and sniggering about the hurt they've caused.

Why they are doing it is a matter for their consciences. If they still have such things.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:57 pm

bb1 wrote:I know, Sabot, it's most unfortunate that Ms Needham has fallen for it hook, line and sinker. She probably thinks that the hatertrolls actually care about Ben; she doesn't realise that this is just another stick to beat the McCanns with, and the whole thing has been, IMO, manufactured by some very sick people in the hate groups.

I have been talking to a friend this afternoon, and he understands exactly what they have done, probably better even than I do. And with Blonde involved, we should have seen this coming. But I don't suppose that The McCanns fully understand either. But they did the only thing they could do.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:10 pm

The only people I have ever seen abusing the Needhams are the same ones that abuse the McCanns - the Perfect Parents squad, aka Toxic Trolls for Gonzo, Sabot.

They have, IMO, used Ms Needham for their own ends.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:13 pm

bb1 wrote:The only people I have ever seen abusing the Needhams are the same ones that abuse the McCanns - the Perfect Parents squad, aka Toxic Trolls for Gonzo, Sabot.

They have, IMO, used Ms Needham for their own ends.

Worse than that. They have caused her more unnecessary pain as well.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Is that how they feel better about themselves?  Causing other people pain?  mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:26 pm

The toxic hater trolls won't care about that, Sabot, they never do. All they ever care about is their adored Amoral.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:53 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=8081&start=75

Perhaps a good way to handle the situation between Madeleine and Ben campaigns would be for Kate and Kerry to get together and talk? These two women have much in common and two heads are better than one.

It would also make a statement to the trolls who are trying to cause trouble between them. If this could happen, then afterwards, true loyalties would be exposed and everyone can move forward.

That's an excellent idea. I personally have NO doubt that Ms Needham has been cruelly manipulated by some of the sickest hatertrolls around.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:56 pm

bb1 wrote:http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=8081&start=75

Perhaps a good way to handle the situation between Madeleine and Ben campaigns would be for Kate and Kerry to get together and talk? These two women have much in common and two heads are better than one.

It would also make a statement to the trolls who are trying to cause trouble between them. If this could happen, then afterwards, true loyalties would be exposed and everyone can move forward.

That's an excellent idea. I personally have NO doubt that Ms Needham has been cruelly manipulated by some of the sickest hatertrolls around.

And the only person who will seriously suffer is Kerry Needham. Well done, that bunch of sickos.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:59 pm

We're all witnesses to the games Blondie/Gallagher has played in the past, and I don't think it's a coincidence that it's her hate group that is involved in this.

We've also seen that ghastly McFadden woman use many different names to play games, including posing as a 'pro' called Kiki to drag the late Brenda Leyland into some sick scheme. We also saw McFadden drive Morais off the internet.

Does anyone seriously think the likes of them wouldn't eagerly use and manipulate Kerry Needham in their troll games?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:13 pm

It's not a Pro McCann trait, that's for sure. And since it appears to have happened then it can only be Anti Trolls, of which one Blondie has frequently proved herself to be.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:17 pm

You notice not one of the hater trolls has managed to produce a scrap of evidence of this alleged 'massive amounts of slanderous abuse' Ms Needham claims to have received from people who support the McCann family?

I repeat, the only people I have seen abusing the Needham family are the likes of that Wrafter woman, a notorious Amoral supporter, and one T. Bennett, who had a public thread abusing the Needhams with all the usual nasty speculation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:33 pm

They don't DO evidence, do they?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:19 am

Still no sign of the toxic trolls producing a single piece of 'evidence'. Which speaks for itself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next