JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star

+2
Sabot
bb1
6 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:41 am

What a surprise! Hounder Donn, the citizen churnalist and freesheet scribbler, has also shoved her big wooden spoon into this, and some tedious melodrama involving google and the Scrounge Fund. Rolling Eyes

Yes, why not hype everything up a little bit more, show how responsible you are, how devoted you are to accurate reporting - NOT.

Incidentally, why on earth are all the haters shrieking about the Scrounge Fund and google? Have none of them heard of bookmarks? Are they actually that stupid - oh, no need to answer. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:20 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=8087

Dumb, dumber and then there is Natasha Donn

Quote:

Dear Ms Donn if you don't know how the internet works then maybe you shouldn't be on it or making such ignorant stupid comments as "Internet meddlers have “blocked” the gofundme page raising money to help beleaguered former detective Gonçalo Amaral fight the civil case taken out against him by the McCanns". Where is your proof of this allegation?

Have you been taking tips from the haters again? tut tut Sometimes there is a logic explanation to why things are they way they are, nothing sinister at all and certainly nothing to do with those pesky "internet meddlers".

rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl

The woman's an absolute idiot, forever rehashing whatever gossip and invention she gleans from the hounders, in that gushing, girlie manner.

And if she's got no hounder gossip, she plain and simply makes up bullsh*t. The haters are all too DUMB to see it - as usual.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:25 pm

OMG.....too funny.  roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:16 pm

You wouldn’t miss him in a crowd. Gonçalo Amaral, 52, is strikingly tall with a penchant for hats. He was wearing a long black coat, a black fedora and a bright red scarf when we met him on the terrace of Casa Inglesa in Portimão. He looked much more like an intellectual than a former police officer

That is truly one of the funniest things anyone has ever written about Gonzo. Donn sounds like a teenager swooning over Justin Bieber. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:29 pm

What a load of BS.  roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:51 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7749&start=125

Re: Off their TROLLeys!
Postby Rob1 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:19 pm

Some more crazy remarks on twitter
'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 3 Crazy

What on earth is that incomprehensible conspiraloon drivel the hater trolls have dreamed up? Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:14 pm

intellectual? hardly, he looks more like a member of Al Capone´s gang in my opinion.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:26 pm

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 3 XPQUQowXX327546pNpAsNJhx9ZKU

'Internet trolls backing ex-cop' - Star - Page 3 2012121598al-capone-int
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:27 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:intellectual? hardly, he looks more like a member of Al Capone´s gang in my opinion.
That's insulting Al Capone, Pedro, he was at least human! LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:29 pm

about: "is strikingly tall with a penchant for hats. He was wearing a long black coat, a black fedora and a bright red scarf when we met him on the terrace of Casa Inglesa in Portimão. He looked much more like an intellectual than a former police officer", this is how he spends the dirty money offered by the insane antis.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:33 pm

That's insulting Al Capone, Pedro, he was at least human

And Al Capone did at least feed the poor during the Depression....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:45 pm

bb1 wrote:That's insulting Al Capone, Pedro, he was at least human

And Al Capone did at least feed the poor during the Depression....
Yep! And "strikingly tall"? Alongside me he's a fat miniature midget!! Looking at him I reckon he might make 5' 7" max and that's being kind. How tall is the idiot that wrote that, 3'6"? LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:57 pm

I remember thinking that at the time, LL, he doesn't look particularly tall to me, either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:05 pm

bb1 wrote:I remember thinking that at the time, LL, he doesn't look particularly tall to me, either.
According to Wikipedia the average height of a Portuguese male is 173.9 cm (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in) - I wasn't far off!    LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:25 pm

bb1, LL, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:30 pm

I could look down on him.....roflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:49 am

Any chance of Donn apologising for her conspiraloon sh*t-stirring now it is known that the business with google was caused by Baulch no longer running the Scrounge Fund?

Indeed, wouldn't she be better employed doing a spot of investigative churnalism and investigating the real reason Baulch left, and the anonymous Portimao types behind both Scrounge Funds?

She could also investigate the persistent rumours of fraud and yo-yo donations while she's at it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:33 pm

https://www.gofundme.com/questions/

A valid Facebook account is required for all campaigns that wish to appear within GoFundMe's Public Search Directory.

Wouldn't Hounder Donn be better employed Investigating just who the anonymous people in Portimao that are running the Scrounge Funds are, instead of making up conspiraloon sh*te?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:35 pm

http://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-us/articles/203604064-How-do-I-get-listed-in-the-GoFundMe-search-results-

How do I get listed in the GoFundMe search results?

Once you set up your GoFundMe campaign, it's ready to accept donations from anyone you share the link with.
However, it will not show up in the GoFundMe Public Search Directory if it is not connected to a valid personal Facebook account.
To help protect donors and to prevent any misuse, GoFundMe requires that your account be connected to a valid personal Facebook profile.

Donn might like to think about the implications of that......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:10 pm

Obviously she is not an honest 'journalist' then, is she?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:08 pm

She isn't even a very good one, that she didn't bother to check gofundme's T & Cs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:30 am

Quote from: Faithlilly on Today at 10:09:44 AM
An honest person answers questions honestly. It really is as simple as that.

Unless they are questions about their trolling of a missing child's FB page on behalf of a hate blogger, of course. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:39 pm

Blondie:

Frances Gallagher
2 hrs
I am posting this on behalf of one of our members in the form I got it in pm.
This was posted on other group by Val Mulraney C.J. (GoFundMe Customer Happiness)
Oct 5, 12:27 PM
Hello xxxxxx
Thank you for writing in today. I'm more than happy to help you here.
The campaign in question does not have a Facebook attached, and so is not showing in our Public Search Directory or a Google search. The Campaign Organizer will need to connect a Facebook profile for that to be the case. Thanks for understanding!
If you have any more questions for me, please reply directly to this email to ask. I'm more than happy to help.
Warm wishes,
C.J.
http://support.gofundme.com
GoFundMe Help Center
GoFundMe Help Center

So, why didn't churnalist Donn bother to check?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:49 pm

She wasn't told to?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:08 pm

UK Justice Forum ‏@Justice_forum 3h3 hours ago
Mystery surrounds ownership of the Gonçalo Amaral Legal Defence Fund as originator Leanne Baulch exits site. #McCann

Yet another matter for which no explanation has been forthcoming.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next