JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Goncalettes claim their idol has won appeal - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Goncalettes claim their idol has won appeal - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Goncalettes claim their idol has won appeal - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Goncalettes claim their idol has won appeal - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Goncalettes claim their idol has won appeal - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Goncalettes claim their idol has won appeal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Goncalettes claim their idol has won appeal - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Goncalettes claim their idol has won appeal - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Goncalettes claim their idol has won appeal - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Goncalettes claim their idol has won appeal

5 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Goncalettes claim their idol has won appeal - Page 4 Empty Re: Goncalettes claim their idol has won appeal

Post  lily Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:35 pm

So where can this piece of trash be sold now?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Goncalettes claim their idol has won appeal - Page 4 Empty Re: Goncalettes claim their idol has won appeal

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:38 pm

Portugal, I suppose, they don't seem any too fussy, what with all that Free Expression. I don't see there being a rush for it anywhere else - no reputable English language publisher would go anywhere near that lie-filled smearfest.

The most cursory fact-checking reveals what a heap of garbage it is; beats me why we are led to believe such a dishonest piece of merde is acceptable in Portugal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:40 pm

If it is sold in the UK, the lot of them would be sued for libel and would lose.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:43 pm

It's one outright lie after another, Lily, as is easily proven. Gonzo's allegations about the Family Liason Officers are a complete fabrication, and would be easily shown up as such.

Bleating about some imaginary 'Freedom of Expression' would cut no ice in a country with a normal legal system.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:47 pm

lily wrote:If it is sold in the UK, the lot of them would be sued for libel and would lose.

It won't be, Lily. Not that I would care all that much per se. But no Publisher would risk that. And no Law Firm would take on Amaral anyway.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:52 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:If it is sold in the UK, the lot of them would be sued for libel and would lose.

It won't be, Lily.  Not that I would care all that much per se.  But no Publisher would risk that.  And no Law Firm would take on Amaral anyway.

You are 100% correct.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:03 pm

Wonder when the begging bowl will get passed round the haters again so Gonzo can defend himself against the appeal?

You know, the more I think about this, the more I think it needs to go all the way to the European court, as the Portuguese legal system seems to be so bizarre, and so out of line with normal practice in democracies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:06 pm

I'll put the full thing in the proper thread, but just let's remember the sort of person in Team Gonzo:

http://expresso.sapo.pt/sociedade/2016-04-20-MP-acusa-Pereira-Cristovao-de-corrupcao

The Public Ministry (MP) accused the former Sporting vice-president Paulo Pereira Cristóvão of bribery for obtaining sensitive data, including 196 football referees through finance staff also accused in the case.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:34 pm

Band of thugs.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:43 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=8475&start=25

: Can someone please explain how ...
Postby Hael » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:26 pm

Rumour on the world wide web has it that Amarals supporters are falling over themselves trying to submit internet users names so that they can also be added to the 'lets sue' list.
Well, good luck with that, as Senhor Amaral is not the only one who is allowed freedom to comment. Senhor Amaral has proven that you can say anything you want about another person and get away with it. Can't see how he is going to be able to sue the McCann's either, not that they've called him a child killer, in fact they have refrained from calling him anything and have taken the moral high ground at all times. Barring Kate's little slip calling certain people (which did not include Mr Amaral) tossers. But then, hey ho! she has the right to comment surely. :s_wink

Oh no, that's not the way it works at all. Sauce, goose, gander, etc.

PS - I thought the Goncalettes were all for Free Expression? Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:46 pm

Senhor Amaral has proven that you can say anything you want about another person and get away with it.

Well, I wouldn't advise trying it in a country with normal laws. But Gonzo's Portuguese, so anyone can say what they like about him, under Portuguese law.

Free Expression, innit. Pcorneater

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:58 pm

Incidentally, isn't it rather revealing that Gonzo's first reaction to his temporary 'victory' is to start threatening people? Rather demonstrates his true character, or lack of it.

He's in for a shock if he thinks the UK media will be bullied the way he tries to bully the Portuguese media.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:54 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-threaten-legal-7797363

Madeleine McCann’s parents threaten legal action on people caught selling Gonzalo Amaral's book in UK

(snipped)

Madeleine McCann’s parents have warned anyone caught selling ex-police chief Gonzalo Amaral's book in the UK would face legal action.

Kate and Gerry McCann already face fresh heartache after the cop who led the bungled hunt for their missing daughter said he plans to sue them

Seems fair; I am sure we would all LOVE to see Gonzo try to defend the vile, lie-filled potboiler in the High Court. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:22 pm

Totally fair. biggrin Hope he ends up in Justice Tugendhat's court. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:27 pm

This is simply not going to happen. Amaral's book, by English Law is Libellous.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:27 pm

It would be most amusing to see Gonzo stuttering and burbling about his imaginary 'honour' when a QC asked him to explain the many, many outright lies in his grubby 'literary work'. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:31 pm

Sabot wrote:This is simply not going to happen.  Amaral's book, by English Law is Libellous.

Yes, it is. It is also trash, and if I was feeling really wicked biggrin I would make a case for it being treated like the trash it is.

The recently-released German edition of Mien Kampf shows the way - publish the horrid thing, but with annotations at every sentence showing beyond any doubt that the author, Gonzo in this case, is a liar, braggart and fantasist, who has made disgusting statements of fact about innocent people - not just the McCanns, let us not forget.

He lies about a good few people in his work of fiction, though the McCanns are his main victims.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:31 pm

bb1 wrote:It would be most amusing to see Gonzo stuttering and burbling about his imaginary 'honour' when a QC asked him to explain the many, many outright lies in his grubby 'literary work'. Pcorneater

Ah, but that is English Law. Not something that Amaral would dare to risk.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:35 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/662896/Madeleine-McCann-Goncalo-Amaral-sue-Gerry-McCann-Kate-McCann

(snipped)

Publishers in Portugal are expected to rush out new copies of the book.

But last night Clarence Mitchell, the couple’s spokesman, said that anyone trying to publish the book in Britain will face “immediate action” from their lawyers.

The book has never been translated into English.

Well, the version on the net has, which has kept the nutters happy. I will LMAO if the reprinted edition is as big a flop as his other 'literary' endeavours. It would be nice to think that the good people of Portugal are sick to death of dirty cops.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:43 pm

bb1 wrote:
Sabot wrote:This is simply not going to happen.  Amaral's book, by English Law is Libellous.

Yes, it is. It is also trash, and if I was feeling really wicked biggrin  I would make a case for it being treated like the trash it is.

The recently-released German edition of Mien Kampf shows the way - publish the horrid thing, but with annotations at every sentence showing beyond any doubt that the author, Gonzo in this case, is a liar, braggart and fantasist, who has made disgusting statements of fact about innocent people - not just the McCanns, let us not forget.

He lies about a good few people in his work of fiction, though the McCanns are his main victims.

It is all such old and and discredited news now that I don't think anyone really cares anymore.

The die hards might buy it, even if they can't speak Portuguese. Please to put a penny in the old man's hat.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:53 pm

Do you really think that Gonc would sue the McCanns in the UK. Would Bennett be rolled out again?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:56 pm

I would like to see the media find a way of discrediting the garbage in his potboiler - there is a danger that Gonzo's garbage is going to be portrayed as some great Free Speach issue, when it's anything but.

The man's a liar, a liar that has made malicious, false allegations about many innocent people, and I don't like seeing him portrayed as some kind of martyr, instead of the scumbag he is.

He wouldn't get away with his sob stories about his non-existent 'honour' in the London High Court, that's for sure.

BTW, did you notice the way this latest court ignored the fact that Gonzo wrote the thing when he was still a serving police officer?

If that doesn't show utter contempt for genuine human rights, and the rule of law in any democracy, I don't know what does.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:17 pm

I'm with you, Bonny. I think the media would love to be able to tear Gonc's er....pages of trash apart. biggrin

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:24 pm

He's NEVER been properly challenged in Portugal, Lily. The court cases always seem to end in squabbles about his non-existent 'honour', and not on the fact that he's a bloody liar.

He gets treated with kid gloves on Portuguese sofa telly - he NEVER gets asked the questions he needs to answer.

I don't think he'd last five minutes in the London High Court, which tends to deal in facts, not emotional incontinence about 'honour'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:37 pm

bb1 wrote:I would like to see the media find a way of discrediting the garbage in his potboiler - there is a danger that Gonzo's garbage is going to be portrayed as some great Free Speach issue, when it's anything but.

The man's a liar, a liar that has made malicious, false allegations about many innocent people, and I don't like seeing him portrayed as some kind of martyr, instead of the scumbag he is.

He wouldn't get away with his sob stories about his non-existent 'honour' in the London High Court, that's for sure.

BTW, did you notice the way this latest court ignored the fact that Gonzo wrote the thing when he was still a serving police officer?

If that doesn't show utter contempt for genuine human rights, and the rule of law in any democracy, I don't know what does.

Not important apparently, Bonny. I am currently trying to make some sense of this. Because for hell's sake we have to work with what we have. And that means looking at what they have done, and for why.
Shouting about Fascist States isn't going to cut it.

And believe me, there will be something because nothing In Law is ever absolute.

But I do know that some of you think I am a bit of a dilly, when in fact I will get there quicker than most. Just don't waste valuable time and arguments on shit that doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter if Amaral won this one. Madeleine has remained very high profile. What price that in advertising? Madeleine has just got another boost.

Madeline is now coming up to the age of awareness, and believe me, she won't have forgotten her name. So let's have all of the losses. Tis better than all of the wins.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next