JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER Empty BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:57 am

Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews

Just seen this on BBC World News!     LL      yaydance  yaydance
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER Empty Re: BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:00 pm

Oh, it's just flashed up on Sky, too!

I confess I have Sky News on just now during the day, as this is like watching The Borgias. Pcorneater

Begs the question - WTF has Boris been playing at?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER Empty Re: BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:03 pm

I'm not sure, but it seems he is seen as being lukewarm on the Brexit result, so Michael Gove appears to have shafted him good and proper. Boris has not, however, said who he is going to back in the leadership race. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:51 pm

Mark Ferguson ‏@Markfergusonuk 5h5 hours ago
This probably sums it up

BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER CmMoHXXXEAAXJ9R
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:23 pm

The man behind him looks rather like Frankie Howard.   rofl rofl 

This has been on our TV today as well as other EU rumblings etc.  It is really interesting in all.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:51 pm

Well, I needed something bloodthirsty and devious to entertain me now GoT is finished.... Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:00 pm

'That c*** set this up from the start!' Team Boris reacts with fury as Brexit ally Michael Gove ends his chances of becoming PM by betraying him and launching his own Tory leadership bid

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3667482/Game-Michael-Gove-stand-Tory-leader-setting-stage-bitter-battle-Brexit-ally-Boris-Johnson-Theresa-May.html#ixzz4D5gPaJA1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I am actually astonished - I didn't think Gove had it in him. It's always the quiet ones...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:16 pm

It most certainly is Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:44 pm

http://order-order.com/2016/06/30/gove-knifed-boris/

Gove speaks:

“Boris is a big character with great abilities and I enjoyed working with him in the referendum campaign, when he campaigned with great energy and enthusiasm. But there is something special about leading a party and leading a country, and I had the opportunity in the last few days to assess whether or not Boris could lead that team and built that unity. And I came reluctantly but firmly to the conclusion that while Boris has many talents and attributes, he wasn’t capable of building that team. And there were a number of people who had said to me during the course of the week, ‘Michael it should be you’. I reflected on those comments, I reflected on the individuals who made that case, and I came, last night, with a degree of hesitation, but ultimately believing that this was absolutely the right thing to do, I came to the conclusion that it was necessary to put myself forward.”

As you do. A truly awesome bit of treachery, even by Tory standards. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:59 pm

BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER CmOgv1pWYAEdm1t

What? Is Gove going to peel his face off and reveal he's really Tony Blair, or something?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:08 pm

Or worse.......Cherie?  roflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:27 pm

BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER CmOo0ukWIAA-QKv

You can take the Iron Throne unopposed if you tell me where you've hidden the wildfire...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:29 pm

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:38 pm

The Sun's not at all happy....

BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER CmOme5tWIAM4dLm
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:39 pm

Mirror:

BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER CmOrZscWgAUqPkrBORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER CmOrZsgWUAAjl4R
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:40 pm

Sun:

BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER CmOsJOLWQAEGBVu
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:41 pm

BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER CmOshS4WQAAyPT6
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:28 pm

BREXECUTED   

That sounds bad. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:53 am

MAX HASTINGS: If this charlatan and sexual adventurer had become Prime Minister, I'd have emigrated says his former boss
Boris Johnson seemed likely to secure role of PM after referendum result
It would have signalled to many UK no longer wished to be seen as serious
'BoJo' aspired to be PM with fantasies of morphing into Winston Churchill
It says a lot his decision to retreat sparked speculation about past follies

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3668972/If-charlatan-sexual-adventurer-Prime-Minister-d-emigrated-says-former-boss-MAX-HASTINGS.html#ixzz4D9JfCcBk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Short version - Boris isn't in politics, he's in showbiz, which actually makes a lot of sense.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:32 am

Good Heavens! Gove is making an Inspirational Speech - and it actually isn't bad..... Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:15 pm

Paul Waugh ‏@paulwaugh 4h4 hours ago
Tory leadership 1st round: Crabb 34 Fox 16 Gove 48 Leadsom 66 May 165. Fox goes out

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:59 pm

BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER CmoJ0QcXYAA-3Yf
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:30 am

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/leadsom-admits-misleading-claims-on-cv-for-top-job-n80lgc2rj

Leadsom admits ‘misleading’ claims on CV for top job

Andrea Leadsom has no experience as an investment banker despite claims from her backers that she managed billions of pounds’ worth of funds, The Times can reveal.

Mrs Leadsom, who has never held a cabinet role and has only been a minister since April 2014 and an MP since 2010, has placed her experience in the City at the centre of her candidacy to become leader and prime minister.

She has described her 25 years in financial services and running “enormous teams” as evidence of her suitability for the roles. The MP Bernard Jenkin has cited her senior position at…

I can't pull the complete article as The Times wants dosh for the rest of it!     LL

ETA Also here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3676271/Does-Angela-Leadsom-s-CV-stack-Leadership-contender-s-backers-accused-making-claims-City-career-not-stand-up.html
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:28 am

It looks like it's going to be May, then, and I freely confess I don't greatly like her. Not that I like any politicians greatly....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:37 am

http://news.sky.com/story/gove-campaigns-plot-to-knock-out-leadsom-10493569

Michael Gove has been accused of more dirty tricks in the Tory leadership election less than a week after his "act of treachery" against Boris Johnson.

His campaign has been exposed for sending a text to MPs supporting Theresa May, urging them to back him, in a bid to knock rival Andrea Leadsom out of the contest.

The second round of voting for the Conservative leader is to take place today.

But Mr Gove's move could backfire spectacularly, with some MPs predicting it could now boost support for the Home Secretary in the decisive second round rather than see her lose votes.

But the Home Secretary’s supporters have reacted with fury.
...etc

Isn't being a sneaky, scheming backstabber an ASSET in a PM? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next