JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER - Page 4 Empty Re: BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:20 am

Brian Spason ‏@BrianSpanner1 21m21 minutes ago
Anyone know why the SNP elected have been deleting tweets at such a furious rate over the past few days?

Because it's starting to dawn on them that they've screwed up badly over their EU-worship and are barely managing to keep the split in their ranks out of public view?

And then there was this monstrosity last night, from the SNP-supporting National:

BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER - Page 4 CnUPptGWEAIgxoW

Can you imagine the reaction if the Mail did that to Ms Sturgeon? There would be demands for police involvement.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER - Page 4 Empty Re: BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:54 pm

The Latest: French foreign minister says Johnson lied

LONDON (AP) — The Latest on British political developments (all times local): 2:25 p.m. France's foreign minister has branded his British counterpart, incoming Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson, a liar.

http://www.mail.com/int/news/uk/4478394-latest-french-foreign-minister-johnson-lied.html#.1258-stage-hero1-2
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:03 pm

Politician accuses politician of lying...... biggrin

I bet Gove regrets backstabbing Boris now, though, he should have been a dead cert for a plum job in May's cabinet, but he's proven to be too treacherous even for the Tories.

I've decided they're all awful, LL. French, British, German, American - they're all ghastly, and couldn't be trusted with the Sunday School picnic money. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:16 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/theresa-may-the-national-frontpage-cover-cruella-devil-sexism-misogyny-a7136471.html

NewsMedia
Theresa May's depiction as Cruella De Vil in Scottish newspaper sparks outrage

Pro-independence paper the National, which was established in 2014 following the Scottish referendum, has an estimated daily circulation of 15,000.

I am amazed it still has 15,000 readers; I subscribed to it when it was first launched, but it rapidly descended into cringemaking virtue-signalling, croneyism, and tedious whinges in invented Scots....

BORIS JOHNSON NOT STANDING FOR TORY LEADER - Page 4 CnRA6OnXEAA_SUQ
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:06 pm

I think it is rather funny that she is depicted that way......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:41 pm

It's all gone a bit mad, Lily.

Never mind, I am sure President Trump and Foreign Secretary Johnson will get on like a house on fire. They will be able to trade insults without either taking offence, for starters. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Boris Johnson ‏@BorisJohnson 4h4 hours ago
Unbelievably honoured and proud to have served my first day as UK Foreign Secretary

Bless! He's had a full day in the job, and hasn't insulted anyone or declared war on France!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:52 pm

What a good boy he is. rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:31 am

what I don´t understand is this: why certain newspapers criticizes the fact of a woman be a Prime-Minister? In my opinion, a woman be a Prime-Minister is a good thing, need I remind you that Margaret Thatcher was also a woman that became Prime-Minister, which in my opinion was a good PM in the UK. also it seems to me that Mrs. May has a strong character like Mrs. Thatcher.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:35 am

I agree, Pedro. And with the terrible news coming from France, I am very glad that the UK has now got a fairly strong person - male or female - in charge.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:36 am

bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:51 am

Mike Smithson ‏@MSmithsonPB 3h3 hours ago
The first post PM May survey ICM for Sun has
CON 39% +1
LAB 29% -1
UKIP 14% -1
LD 9% +1
GRN 4%=
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4