JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SHOOTING AT MUNICH SHOPPING CENTER - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SHOOTING AT MUNICH SHOPPING CENTER - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SHOOTING AT MUNICH SHOPPING CENTER - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SHOOTING AT MUNICH SHOPPING CENTER - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SHOOTING AT MUNICH SHOPPING CENTER - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SHOOTING AT MUNICH SHOPPING CENTER - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SHOOTING AT MUNICH SHOPPING CENTER - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SHOOTING AT MUNICH SHOPPING CENTER - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SHOOTING AT MUNICH SHOPPING CENTER - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SHOOTING AT MUNICH SHOPPING CENTER

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SHOOTING AT MUNICH SHOPPING CENTER - Page 2 Empty Re: SHOOTING AT MUNICH SHOPPING CENTER

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:02 pm

This translation of what the exchange of insults on the roof allegedly was, has just appeared, I can't vouch for it. And I hope our word censor works....

http://pastebin.com/kF84hMfy

Man: "You fekcing Asshole you..."
>Shooter: "Because of you I [unintelligible]..."
Balcony Man: "You c.nt you. you're a c.nt"
>Shooter: "...and now I have to buy a gun to shoot you"
Balcony Man: "a gun feck off your head isn't on right"
>Shooter and Balcony man shouting at each other
Balcony Man apparently to people filming: "He's got a gun here the guy has one"
Unseen voice: "Shit/fekcing Turks!"
Balcony Man: "Shit/fekcing Kanacken" (foreigners basically)
Balcony man to someone else : "EY! HE'S GOT A GUN! He has loaded his gun! Get the cops here!"
>Shooter: "I am German."
Balcony Man: "You're a c.nt is what you are"
>Shooter: "Stop filming!"
Balcony Man: "A c.nt is what you are, what the feck are you doing?"
>Shooter: "Yeah what, I was born here!"
Balcony Man: "Yeah and what the feck you think you're doing???"
>Shooter: "I grew up here in the Hartz 4 (unemployment benefits in Germany) area.
Balcony Man and Shooter talk at same time, can't make it out.
>Shooter says something about "Behandlung" which is "treatment" in both medical treatment or just how you treat people,not sure which one he means.
Balcony Man says something like "Yeah treatment is something for you"
>Shooter: "I haven't done anything here for [unintelligible]"

>Shooter: "Just shut your fekcing face man"
Balcony Man: "You c.nt you"
Balcony Man: "HEY! HE'S ON THE UPPER FLOOR HERE [unintelligible]"
Filming man goes into cover, shooter starts firing.
Balcony man calls him a c.nt again.
Balcony man shouts something at him about "shooting here" and Shooter replies multiple times "Yeah, that's where you're right! Yeah you're right with that!" Yeah you're right!"
Video ends.

If that's anything like accurate, it suggests that at least one of the shooters was a Turk. And I use 'Turk' deliberately.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SHOOTING AT MUNICH SHOPPING CENTER - Page 2 Empty Re: SHOOTING AT MUNICH SHOPPING CENTER

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:06 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanake

As is the case with the terms n__ger or queer in English, Kanake has been re-appropriated by some Turks and used proudly as a term of self-identification. In that context, Kanak Sprak is a term used for the German dialect and manner of speech used among Turks in Germany.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:24 pm

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/22/europe/germany-munich-shooting-live-updates/index.html?sr=twCNN072216germany-munich-shooting-live-updates0801PMVODtopVideo&linkId=26847705

Witness: Gunman shot at children
A woman named Lauretta told CNN she was in a McDonald's across the street from the mall when a man with a gun came out of a bathroom and began shooting.

"I come out of the toilet and I hear like an alarm, boom, boom, boom," she told CNN's Dugald McConnell. "He's killing the children (...) The children were sitting to eat. They can't run."

Loretta said the gunman was right behind her but had his back to her. She sd her 8-year-old son had been in the bathroom with the shooter, whom she described as heavyset and wearing dark clothing. She said the man yelled "Allahu akbar!"

The woman said she took her children, ran from the McDonald's and went across to the street to the mall.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:29 pm

Now eight confirmed dead.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:00 pm

Oh dear Lord.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:07 pm

SHOOTING AT MUNICH SHOPPING CENTER - Page 2 Cn_xS45WYAE3Yhr
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:42 am

Nine dead in shooting rampage in Munich
Published: 22 Jul 2016 18:31 GMT+02:00
Updated: 22 Jul 2016 23:44 GMT+02:00
Nine people are dead after "at least one person" went on a shooting spree in a Munich shopping centre on Friday evening. An attacker is believed to be among the dead.
23.21: CNN are quoting witness who reports gunman saying 'Allahu Akbar'  This is not confirmed, and as other witnesses reportedly heard gunman say "fekcing foreigners" all these accounts should be treated with suspicion.
German media also not reporting the Allahu Akbar claim.
 More at link.

Munich shooting: Gunman acted alone, say police
A shooting at a Munich shopping centre which left nine people dead was carried out by one gunman who then killed himself, German police have said.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36873180

Munich chief: Attack victims included kids
BERLIN (AP) — The latest developments on a deadly shooting attack Friday in Munich
https://www.mail.com/int/news/europe/4496706-latest-munich-chief-attack-victims-included-kids.html#.1272-stage-hero1-2
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:08 am

http://news.sky.com/story/live-shots-fired-at-german-shopping-centre-10509759

Police have raided the apartment of the 18-year-old German-Iranian, who is believed to have killed himself following the deadly attack

Islam again - so much for all those progressives that were trying to tell themselves (and the world) that this time, it was neo-nazis. The people shouting at the 'Turk' were on the right lines.

More corpses to pile at the feet of the Religion of Peace.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:22 am

SHOOTING AT MUNICH SHOPPING CENTER - Page 2 CoCRjtLWgAApZ2p
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:32 am

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/692415/Munich-shootings-leave-Angela-Merkel-facing-backlash-as-social-media-erupts-in-fury

As the horrifying scenes from Germany's third largest city sparked outrage across the world many in German pinned the blame directly on the country's leading politician and her opn door policy on migrants.

Police revealed the gunman who killed nine people and injured at least 20 others at a Munich shopping mall is an 18-year-old Iranian immigrant Ali Sonboly.

The Iranian - who took German nationality - complained that he had been bullied for seven years before firing his handgun into children in a MacDonalds restaurant.

Police are probing claims which suggest Sonboly - whose father works as a taxi driver - lured some of his young victims to their deaths with a promise of a free burger.

At least nine people have been confirmed dead following the shootings at McDonalds and the Olympia shopping centre in the north-western Moosach district.

Now furious Germans, and critics across Europe, are rounding on Angela Merkel and calling on the Chancellor to resign.

Twitter user @steveOc7 said: "Another terrorist attack in Europe. RIP to those that died in #MunichShooting

#AngelaMerkel has a lot of blood on her hands."

.....etc.

Given the way the German authorities tried to bury the truth about the Cologne rapes and assaults, and other violent incidents courtesy of the religion of peace it would be reasonable to expect them to try to fudge Iranian immigrant Ali Sonboly's motives for massacring people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:34 am

Reuters - World | Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:14am EDT

German-Iranian gunman kills nine in Munich, then himself: police
MUNICH | By Jens Hack, Joern Poltz and Karin Strohecker

An 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman who apparently acted alone opened fire near a busy shopping mall in Munich on Friday evening, killing at least nine people in the third attack on civilians in Western Europe in eight days.

The pistol-wielding attacker, identified by Munich Police Chief Hubertus Andrae as a dual national from Munich, was later found dead of a suspected self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Authorities said it was too early to say whether it was a terrorist attack, and said they had no immediate evidence of an Islamist motive.

Chancellor Angela Merkel is due to meet her chief of staff, Peter Altmaier, and Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere and a host of intelligence officials on Saturday to review the incident.

Police, citing witnesses, had initially said they were looking for up to three suspects and were treating the incident as a suspected terrorist attack.

But authorities told a news conference early on Saturday the shooter was believed to have staged the attack alone, opening fire in a fast food restaurant before moving to the mall.

Andrae said authorities did not see similarities to an attack in southern Germany last Monday in which an axe-wielding 17-year-old asylum-seeker killed five people in an incident claimed by the Islamic State group.

Andrae said it was premature to say whether the Friday incident was a terrorist attack, as French President Francois Hollande said, or the work of a deranged person.

Police said they were investigating a video in which the gunman is seen and heard exchanging racial slurs and profanities with another man. "We are trying to determine who said what," a police spokesman said.

There was no known motive for the shooting in Germany's third largest city, which went into lockdown with transport halted and highways sealed off immediately after the attack.

U.S. intelligence officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said initial reports from their German counterparts indicated no apparent link between the shooter and Islamic State or other militant groups.

It was the third major act of violence against civilians in Europe in eight days. Previous attacks in France and Germany were claimed by Islamic State.

The sections I have bolded agree with what my son told me this morning.   Until the Munich police affirm or deny, I will withhold judgment. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:40 am

A translation of the video was posted here last night....

We go through this every single bloody time, we get this 'lone wolf, mentally ill, nothing to do with islam' shtick from the authorities.

We got it last week, after Nice.

Then it turned out that far from being a 'lone wolf' etc, the scumbag had been planning it for weeks, with the help of others of his kind......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:45 am

Katharina ‏@Actually_Kat 11h11 hours ago
Muslim witness: 'Man shouted allahu akbar' (#CNN). German media ignoring and refusing to report. #Munich

SHOOTING AT MUNICH SHOPPING CENTER - Page 2 CoAA3vYWIAE1aK8
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:12 am

Bonny, I would hate for you to think I am sticking up for the worst in Islam, I am not, it's caution with a healthy dislike of all the rhetoric spewed on social media and in the press that really gets my goat.    I deal in hard cold facts.   LL   hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:19 am

I understand that perfectly, LL. hug There was some appalling rubbish appearing on social media last night, photoshops and fakes were being passed off as 'eye witness reports'.

But I am afraid the German authorities and media have gained a very bad reputation for trying to sweep the truth about the cuckoos they invited into their orderly nest, under the carpet. It's a matter of record that they tried to cover up the horrific scale of the Cologne attacks, and recently we had this bizarre spectacle:

Left-wing German politician who was raped by migrants admits she LIED to police about her attackers' nationality because she did not want to encourage racism
Selin Gören was attacked by three men in January in the city of Mannheim
She went to police but did not reveal the ethnic make-up of the suspects
Instead, the 24-year-old said she had been robbed by German speakers
Refugee activist had feared there would be a backlash against migrants

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675154/Left-wing-German-politician-raped-migrants-admits-LIED-police-attackers-nationality-did-not-want-encourage-racism.html#ixzz4FDoqdkPG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:30 am

Thank yiou, dear lady. Actually Germany has a problem that the rest of Europe, including Russia, whose own record is black, uses the slightest excuse to throw back in their faces the misdeeds of the recent past. Austria is luckier, as being annexed by Hitler gives the impression that everyone was coerced or beaten into supporting him. But many Austrians, harking back to the great days of the Hapsburg empire, welcomed him with open arms. I have Muslims living in property I own in Berlin, I have no problems with them, LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:46 am

Well, we all know perfectly decent moslems, LL - we're used to them, working hard running small shops, etc. But we know nothing about their friends and relatives, just like Merkel knows nothing about the hordes she so foolishly invited into Europe.

And it is utter madness to pretend there aren't problems with all but the most moderate forms of islam. Look at the Glasgow airport attackers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Glasgow_International_Airport_attack

There was nothing in their backgrounds to suggest they were plotting to murder Londoners, and a bunch of Glaswegians off on their summer hols in Benidorm.

Back to Germany:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-crime-idUSKCN0YT28V

Migrants linked to 69,000 would-be or actual crimes in Germany in first three months of 2016: police

That's nearly 70,000 Germans who wouldn't have been victims of crime if Merkel hadn't invited the Middle East into Germany. Trying to deny it's happening is utter madness, IMO, and makes the problem worse, not better.

Maybe it's time for Germans to stop feeling guilty for the crimes of their grandfathers?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:47 am

Police hunt for motive in Munich shooting that left 10 dead
MUNICH (AP) — Police were hunting Saturday for clues to explain why an 18-year-old German-Iranian man opened fire at a crowded Munich shopping mall and fast-food restaurant, killing nine people and wounding 16 others before killing himself.
http://www.mail.com/int/news/europe/4498096-police-hunt-motive-munich-shooting-that-left-10-de.html#.1258-stage-hero1-1
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:09 am

I am just watching the police press conference. So, where did the 'lone wolf' get a Glock and 300 rounds from?

Also, handguns are notoriously unreliable - nine dead and many injured is rather a large trail of carnage for an eighteen year old supposedly picking up a firearm for the first time.

And what happened to the other shooters with long guns supposedly seen by eye witnesses?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:14 am

Conflict News ‏@Conflicts 13m13 minutes ago
BREAKING: German police say there is no indication after intensive search of Munich shooter’s apartment that he had ties with #ISIS - Sky

'Intensive'? It only happened yesterday, they haven't even had time to check his browsing history....

I can't say I am impressed with the Munich police chief, he is, IMO, being rather shifty.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:17 am

((LibertarianRebel)) ‏@A_Liberty_Rebel  1m1 minute ago
Note the straw-man obfuscation of #Munich Police.
“No links to ISIS” does not necessarily exclude self-radicalisation as Islamist-Jihadist

Quite.

Kate tom ‏@katetom20 2m2 minutes ago
Is anyone else watching this big cover up by #Munich police on ABC? Do they think everyone down the last shower

Precisely.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:25 am

SHOOTING AT MUNICH SHOPPING CENTER - Page 2 372497
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:31 am

This is allegedly the killer:

SHOOTING AT MUNICH SHOPPING CENTER - Page 2 CoCtMjGWYAAaIoN
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:32 am

Police say shooter posted 'invitation' online
MUNICH (AP) — The Latest on the shootings in Munich (all times local): 12:20 p.m. Munich police investigator Robert Heimberger said it appears that the shooter hacked a Facebook account and sent a message urging people to come to the mall for a free giveaway.
http://www.mail.com/int/news/europe/4498144-latest-police-shooter-posted-invitation-online.html#.1258-stage-hero1-2
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:48 am

That first surfaced last night, but I left it alone, as I was unsure of its provenance - there was some ridiculous stuff appearing.

IMO, the official narrative just doesn't hold water. If that is genuine, then it was planned - and were ALL the people who saw men with 'long guns' wrong?

How did he get the Glock and ammo? And the training to use it? Surely a plain, ordinary teenager could no more pick up a Glock and start a massacre than I could?

Why did assorted talking heads try to spread the false narrative that it was the gunman in the clip taken from an apartment that was shouting about 'foreigners'? I don't speak German, but even I could tell, if only by the volume levels and accents, that it was the people filming who were calling him a 'Turk'.

I am afraid that, at this point, the official version isn't making much sense.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next