JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

+2
Lamplighter
lily
6 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 7 Empty Re: US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

Post  lily Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:30 pm

Yes. It does seem obvious to me too.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 7 Empty Re: US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:44 pm

Lily, the first time I saw the head-wobbling one, I thought it was a photoshop. Then on rewatching, the looks on the faces of people nearby showed it wasn't, and that Hillary really was having some kind of fit in public.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:52 pm

I had similar thoughts, Bonny. As I heard, that is why they are not having her involved in debates. She won't be able to stop that in the near future though.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:21 am

http://news.sky.com/story/trump-would-be-most-reckless-president-ever-10528203

'Trump Would Be Most Reckless President Ever'
The officials warn in a letter that Mr Trump "lacks the character, values and experience" to lead the country.

Oh, unlike people who invent lies to illegally invade sovereign nations? Causing hundreds of thousands of deaths while their cronies profit from the misery?

Or people whose 'foreign policy' consists of staging coups to cause civil wars, and to restart the Cold War with Russia? While their vice-president's business interests profit directly?

Who also try to 'regime change' the Middle East, causing hundreds of thousands of deaths, destroying ancient cultures, destabilising the whole region and causing the spread of islamic terrorism to Europe?

Those sorts of characters and values?

Have any of these establishment cronies - or their chums in the media - ever bothered to actually READ Trump's foreign policy? He's semi-isolationist, FFS, as was Sanders, before he was got at by Team Clinton.

Or are they just plain terrified at the thought of President Trump cleaning house and ending all their schemes and profiteering?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:24 am

Oh, and as Obama's experience of anything consisted of being a community agitator in Chicago, while Trump has business interests all over the globe, I would have thought it was glaringly obvious who has the better grasp on overseas matters.

Mind you, Obama has done nothing but stir up trouble and misery everywhere since he took up office, so his previous agitating experience in gangsta central must have been of some value.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:44 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/09/orlando-shooters-father-attends-hillary-rally-calls-gun-control/

Orlando Terrorist’s Father Cheers at Hillary Clinton Rally; Calls For Gun Control

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 7 Dad-640x480
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:36 pm

That picture is worth a thousand words? mad mad

The establishment elite must be having kittens, Bonny.    Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:32 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:09 pm

I will simply have to buy that book. I see it is available on Amazon. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:10 am

Today's Trump said Something Bad story:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/09/hillary-clinton-campaign-misinterprets-donald-trump-2nd-amendment-comments-threat/

Hillary Clinton Campaign Spins Trump 2nd Amendment Comments as ‘Threat

Well, they would, wouldn't they? Sky News is at it right this minute, NOT broadcasting the whole thing, which is NOT a threat to shoot the old bat, as is clear when the whole speech is read.

From the hysterics and faux 'shock', anyone would think he'd threatened to bring a gun to a knife fight.

Oh wait, that was Obama.....

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:38 am

Oh, don't tell me Team Hillary bumped someone off for leaking those incriminating emails...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/

Julian Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.

Reporter: That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?

Julian Assange: No. There’s no finding. So… I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.

Any sign of even the most cursory MSM investigation of this? Or are they too busy with Trump said something Bad?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:07 am

Any sign of the MSM taking an interest in this?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-09/former-cia-acting-director-and-hillary-supporter-we-should-kill-russians-and-iranian

Former CIA Director And Hillary Supporter: "We Should Kill Russians And Iranians Covertly"

Morell: We need to make the Iranians pay the price in Syria; we need to make the Russians pay the price.
Rose: We make them pay the price by killing Russians and killing Iranians?
Morell: Yes. Covertly. You don't tell the world about it. You don't stand at the Pentagon and say we did this. But you make sure they know it in Moscow and Tehran. I want to go after those things that Assad sees as his personal power base. I want to scare Assad. I want to go after his presidential car. I want to bomb his offices in the middle of the night. I want to destroy his presidential aircraft. I want to destroy his presidential helicopters. I want to make him think we are coming after him.

And then they wonder why so much of the world despises Washington.....

Is there anyone in Team Clinton that ISN'T a psycho? I know, Trump said something Bad...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:25 am

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/09/wikileaks-offer-20000-reward-for-information-on-murdered-dnc-staffer/

WikiLeaks offered a $20,000 reward for “information leading to conviction for the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich” Tuesday, after Rich was mysteriously shot and killed in July.
The official WikiLeaks Twitter account advertised the reward this morning, posting, “ANNOUNCE: WikiLeaks has decided to issue a US$20k reward for information leading to conviction for the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich.”

Seth Rich, who worked for the Democratic National Committee, was shot and killed in July, with police saying the death is suspected to be the result of an “attempted robbery.”

Rich has since remained at the center of speculation after WikiLeaks released nearly 20,000 leaked emails from the DNC later on in July, which were allegedly sent to the organization from an unknown inside source.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:20 am

As you know I don't usually comment on politics etc, but I will say "Oh, clever Assange!" LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:31 am

Indeed, LL. This campaign is way beyond the usual mud-slinging, and I don't know how much longer the MSM can protect Hillary.

Don't like Trump? Fine, don't vote for him, there are two or three Independents running. But how on earth can ANYONE vote for Hillary, with her record? It's not as if there is any doubt about her corruption - or her husband's.

Why does no-one ever ask Chelsea Clinton how she feels about her lying, philandering, woman-molesting father, and her mother enabling him for decades.

It's bizarre.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:48 am

I meant if Hillary gets in he may well be deep in the sh*t as the original case brought against him by Sweden was in 2010 when the Democrats were in power, but if Trump gets the presidency then the threat of extradition will be 'reviewed' and for services rendered quietly 'lost' in the paperwork as one party leaves and one arrives. Just how it looks to me, you understand, not wanting to discuss it further, I have a lovely coffee to drink and some home-made cottage cheese to indulge my tastebuds. LL hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:55 am

I don't much like Assange, and never have, but I did think he had a case to answer in Sweden.

However - having seen the ridiculous slaps on the wrists, Sweden courts give to violent immigrant rapists, then I can think of no good, honest reason for Sweden to be pursuing him over some carry on about condoms.

This should be good - if it happens:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/09/trump-clinton-tentatively-agree-to-three-scheduled-tv-debates.html

Donald Trump on Tuesday tentatively agreed to three scheduled TV debates with Democratic presidential rival Hillary Clinton, despite his displeasure over two being held opposite primetime NFL games.

The campaign for Trump, the Republican nominee, told Fox News that it still wants to see the conditions of the debates before making a final commitment.

On Monday, the Clinton campaign also tentatively agreed to the debates -- Sept. 26 at Hofstra University; Oct. 9 at Washington University in St. Louis; and Oct. 19 at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
...etc.

IMO, her health simply isn't up to it - she seems to go into some sort of fugue state at the slightest unrehearsed incident, so I don't see her standing up to a Trump onslaught.

I actually won't be surprised if she stands down for 'health reasons' and Crazy Joe Biden is parachuted in.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:08 am

Not the Sweden case, bonny, but his often stated moan that he was afraid of extradition from there to the USA over the items he posted up on WLeaks that directly affected the USA. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:15 am

Sorry, yes, I think we mean the same thing, LL, I just phrased it badly.....I meant the rape business was just an excuse to get him back to Sweden.....

Mind you, if I was taking on the Clintons, I'd lock myself in the basement of the Ecuador Embassy too... Hide
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:37 pm

http://theiranproject.com/blog/2016/08/01/clinton-email-must-destroy-syria-israel/

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 7 Clinton-email-syria-israel

In short, the White House can ease the tension that has developed with Israel over Iran by doing the right thing in Syria.

With his life and his family at risk, only the threat or use of force will change the Syrian dictator Bashar Assad’s mind.

Cnut.

Quote from article:

The email proves—as if any more proof was needed—that the US government has been the main sponsor of the growth of terrorism in the Middle East, and all in order to “protect” Israel.

It is also a sobering thought to consider that the “refugee” crisis which currently threatens to destroy Europe, was directly sparked off by this US government action as well, insofar as there are any genuine refugees fleeing the civil war in Syria.

In addition, over 250,000 people have been killed in the Syrian conflict, which has spread to Iraq—all thanks to Clinton and the Obama administration backing the “rebels” and stoking the fires of war in Syria.

Evil, warmongering cnut.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:54 pm

mad mad mad mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:27 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/08/10/cnns-cuomo-clinton-foundation-emails-show-coordination-between-foundation-and-state-its-wrong/

CNN’s Cuomo: Clinton Foundation Emails Show ‘Coordination’ Between Foundation and State, ‘It’s Wrong’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/10/emails-reveal-clinton-foundation-donors-asking-state-department-for-favors/

There seems to be no end to it - and this is without the REALLY bad stuff being released. I'm sure we've all seen leaked material, that governments had hoped wouldn't see the light of day, before - but this is something else.

The scale of the Clinton corruption, greed and sheer viciousness is mindboggling.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:17 am

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/11/trump-charges-obama-with-being-founder-isis.html

Trump charges Obama with being 'founder of ISIS'

No-one who has followed this from the start can fail to see that the State Department created this monster. Or that Hillary is up to her scrawny neck in it - guns being trafficked through Benghazi to be sent to the 'nice rebels'?

Then there's her desire to see Assad and his family wiped out - who else but terrorists would want that, or benefit from it?

The monster may have got out of control, just like previous Washington pet Bin Laden, but let's not forget who created it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:21 am

http://uk.businessinsider.com/1993-independent-article-about-osama-bin-laden-2013-12?r=US&IR=T

his article from Dec. 6, 1993, by Robert Fisk of The Independent with the title "Anti-Soviet warrior puts his army on the road to peace" is stunning to consider 20 years later.

Osama bin Laden, fresh off the US-backed mujahedin's victory over Russia in 1989, flew his men, materials, and money down to Sudan, ostensibly to start public works projects.

When asked whether they were militant training camps, the "Saudi entrepreneur" and future leader of Al Qaeda told Fisk: "I am a construction engineer and an agriculturalist. If I had training camps here in Sudan, I couldn't possibly do this job."
...etc.

US Elections 3 - PODESTA EMAILS - Page 7 This-mind-boggling-profile-of-osama-bin-laden-came-out-exactly-20-years-ago-today
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:28 am

https://www.rt.com/shows/going-underground/354847-wikileaks-dnc-leaks-russia/

Here are some of Assange's most insightful lines:

Clinton, Saudi Arabia & jihadists
“The US government at the times when Hillary Clinton was in charge of the foreign policy did use Libya as a conduit to get arms to jihadists in Syria. That is well-established not just by a range of raw materials but also by … investigative reporters in the US, some of which were even published in The New York Times.”

“La Farge, which is … giant transnational concrete company was involved in Syria. There are more than 350 La Farge related emails in our Syria emails release. The investigations by Le Monde reveals that they paid ISIS money, taxes for their operations in certain areas, were engaged in a variety of business deals with ISIS.”

“Money from La Farge in 2015 and 2016 went to Hillary Clinton foundation. There is actually a long-term relationship between La Farge and Clinton; she was a member of the board.”

“There is also an extensive relationship between Hillary Clinton and Saudi Arabia , between the Clinton Foundation and Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is probably the largest single donor to the Clinton Foundation and you can see Clinton’s arms export policies when she was a secretary of state favoring extensively Saudi Arabia.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next