JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo's appeal - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo's appeal - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo's appeal - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo's appeal - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo's appeal - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo's appeal - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo's appeal - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo's appeal - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo's appeal - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo's appeal

+2
Lamplighter
bb1
6 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gonzo's appeal - Page 3 Empty Re: Gonzo's appeal

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:05 am

Yes - and I see she also started the '14 bottles of wine' bullsh*t. I don't know how her ilk sleep at night.

Nah, it's Free Expression, innit? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:24 am

Short of getting really upset again, I am going to enjoy the fall out. I hope it will be as good as I hope it will be. I have never contemplated the possibility of what Portuguese Justice has just done to The McCanns.

I hope that Amaral and his hideous life style is plastered all over the British Media, and the poor, beaten face of Leonor Cipriano. But I am not holding my breath.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:31 am

It's no secret that the UK media has a treasure trove of dirt on Gonzo, so maybe now's the time they should start throwing some back at him, instead of him being given free rein to spout any malicious invention that enters his head?

It would certainly sell a lot of copies....as ever, time will tell.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:49 am

Will Amaral dare to go back on Chat Shows? I do hope so.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Oh, he and his clique are bound to turn up on Dear Julia's sofa. But I don't think I can face any more of him burbling and hissing while she pulls faces and acts like a human windmill....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:07 pm

But will he dare to perpetuate the Libel?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:12 pm

Ah, but in Portugal, his rubbish is 'Free Expression'....

His fan club don't seem to have grasped that:

a. The court did NOT rule that Gonzo was telling the truth, only that his gibbers were Free Speach.

b. Thankfully, that nonsensical ruling has no weight anywhere else - especially not in the English-speaking world.

I cannot think of a previous single incident, anywhere, of an ex-policeman behaving so abominably and disgracefully.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:27 pm

bb1 wrote:Ah, but in Portugal, his rubbish is 'Free Expression'....

His fan club don't seem to have grasped that:

a. The court did NOT rule that Gonzo was telling the truth, only that his gibbers were Free Speach.

b. Thankfully, that nonsensical ruling has no weight anywhere else - especially not in the English-speaking world.

I cannot think of a previous single incident, anywhere, of an ex-policeman behaving so abominably and disgracefully.

Sadly, some will see this as fact. Although I think we all knew that this would happen.

I even half understand. Portugal is so lacking in ego after the awful years of fascism that it would kill it's mother in the name of Free Speach.

Amaral and quite a lot of the old school PJ were a product of this fascism. It is ingrained in their minds. And the rest of the New Age wimps don't know how to deal with it. It will take another generation at least.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:33 pm

Gonzo's bizarre belief that he is somehow more important and 'honourable' because he's an ex-police officer would be laughed out of court in just about any other Western nation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:58 pm

bb1 wrote:Gonzo's bizarre belief that he is somehow more important and 'honourable' because he's an ex-police officer would be laughed out of court in just about any other Western nation.

Bonny, it's all rather sad, if it wasn't so sad. And until all of the old school are dead and buried then nothing will change. Amaral is a perfect example. Old, fat and ugly. He ruled by fear, as we all know by his treatment of that silly woman who he so seriously threatened when she wanted to end it. Despite the fact that he was married to The Lovely Sofa at the time.

Do give me a break. What an arsehole.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:54 pm

Worth remembering that the first judge was an up and coming young woman, not one of the Old Boys' Brigade. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:38 pm

bb1 wrote:Worth remembering that the first judge was an up and coming young woman, not one of the Old Boys' Brigade. Wink

This is precisely it. A new era dawns, although please don't misunderstand me. But she wasn't the only one. Another up and coming young Judge banned the book originally.

And it is all about an interpretation of The Law. Or a matter of opinion, if you like. I seriously don't know. Until I see Libel plastered all over a Court Room and someone tries to tell me that it wasn't Libel and that some disgraced, criminally convicted liar has a right to say whatever he pleases.

But, stand fast. It will all be okay. Madeleine is still in the headlines. There is nothing much else to do.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:18 pm

Anyone that doesn't grasp that Gonzo concocted a pack of malicious lies has only to look at the garbage he wrote about the FLOs, and then go and read the FLOs' statements, in English, in the police files.

Gonzo is a liar.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:38 pm

This is the country where government ministers and various rich people have been using kids from the orphanages as sex toys.

and from other places too?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:17 pm

this is my opinion about amaral´s free speech:

fingerwave  
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:17 am

Former police chief who accused Madeleine McCann’s parents of cover-up over her death plans SECOND book after winning libel trial
Goncalo Amaral claims Madeleine McCann's parents covered up her death
He published a book in 2008 and the McCanns tried to sue him for libel
But they were told they could not by a judge, as it's revealed Amaral is writing another book
He is said to be looking for a publisher in England, though the McCanns will sue

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4192424/Madeleine-McCann-libel-trial-winner-publish-second-book.html#ixzz4XngZmEg8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

But he's already scribbled a second book - is this like people not knowing he's on his second wife? The second load of gibbers sank without trace....

He is said to be on a break in Switzerland as he finishes it and is looking for a British publisher.

A friend of the author said: 'Goncalo took no great pleasure from the court case because he fully expected to win. For him these battles in the courts are important because they protect freedom of expression.
'He could only afford to pay the legal bills thanks to donations, mainly from people in Britain, who have given more than £50,000. With the support in Britain he obviously thinks his second book on the case would sell well if translated into English and he is actively looking for a publisher.
'He would also ask any publisher if they would be interested in publishing his first book in English.'
The McCanns are said to be prepared to sue if the book is sold in the UK.

Switzerland, is it? That doesn't come cheap. Sounds like he's learned nothing from the Jag, the diamond earrings, etc, when he threw cash round like a chavvy lottery winner and didn't pay his debts.

Might be an idea for the hate squad to read VERY CAREFULLY between the lines - not that they're bright enough to do that, or they wouldn't have thrown money at Gonzo in the first place.

And only a real nasty bit of work could think that freedom to make up sh*t about people was important. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo's appeal - Page 3 Empty On the subject of 'Portuguese justice' - a view from Portugal

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:26 am

http://expresso.sapo.pt/opiniao/opiniao_miguel_sousa_tavares/2017-02-04-Justica-a-portuguesa

MIGUEL SOUSA TAVARES

Justice to the Portuguese

Gonçalo Amaral, the inspector of the PJ who was investigating the 'Maddie Case', finished the investigation without any conclusions and decided to write a book to defend the thesis that had not been proven during the investigation: the parents would have murdered their daughter. The book (which, symptomatically, opens with a circumstantial lie) sustains from the beginning the thesis of the brilliant investigator, inspired by the 'Caso Joana Cipriano' - with the enormous difference that here it was not possible to torture the mother to obtain from her a confession Which, shamefully, the court then accepted as evidence. Little did he care: Mr. Amaral turned his professional fiasco, his thesis never demonstrated, in fact official and of that made a business opportunity. Thus accused of killing their daughter, the McCanns brought against Gonçalo Amaral an action of defamation - which they won in the first instance, lost in the Relation and ended up losing definitively in the Supreme. It is freedom of the press, counselors say: the freedom of, without some evidence and lightly accusing someone of having killed their own daughter.

Unfortunately, I don't subscribe to Expresso, so cannot read the rest of it.

But the hate squad need to disabuse themselves of this idea that 'everyone' in Portugal supports Gonzo the Ghastly, or that 'everyone' in Portugal happily accepts the notorious corruption in the legal system.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:18 pm

Oh, we should hope that he can find a publisher in the UK who is stupid enough to print his book. However, I seriously don't think that will happen...
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:56 pm

The friend of the McCann's, who are still reeling from their libel loss, said: 'If he thinks his old or new book will appear here he'll have another think coming If that's his intention whoever is responsible will be sued. Carter-Ruck will have no hesitation issuing a writ for defamation.'
Mr Amaral's 2008 book was never translated into English for publication in the UK because it would have breached strict libel laws.
The ex police officer, who led the initial bungled hunt for Maddie, may consider suing Kate and Gerry for allegedly 'damaging his reputation' and 'causing him years of anguish.'
Their friend added: 'If that happens it would be a relentless battle. Kate and Gerry only took civil action against Mr Amaral in the first place to stop him spouting his malicious lies. He has profited from their pain.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4193808/Kate-Gerry-McCann-warn-Portuguese-policeman-book.html#ixzz4XrH3gbfx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:23 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:09 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&p=325728#p325728

Some interesting thoughts about Gonzo's next bookie wookie being ghost-written by an ex-pat English-speaking hater. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:18 am

http://www.cmjornal.pt/portugal/imprimir/juizes-arrasam-inocencia--dos-mccann?ref=programas_blocotopopagina

Judges sweep McCanns' innocence Court acquits Gonçalo Amaral and points out that the couple was charged with a "well-founded suspicion" of having committed a crime. Magali Pinto and Sara G. Carrilho | 1:30 p.m. PUB Kate and Gerry McCann are devastated in the judgment of the Supreme Court in which the former coordinator of the PJ is acquitted of paying half a million euros to the parents of the girl who disappeared in May 2007 in the Algarve. At stake is the book 'Maddie: The Truth of the Lie', in which Amaral argues that the girl died in an accident and that the body was concealed by the parents, who simulated a kidnapping. The McCanns felt hurt by the book and sued the author. The Judges-Counselors replied: "The defendant [Gonçalo Amaral] expressed his opinion in the light of the evidence and indications gathered in the investigation opened by the disappearance of Madeleine McCann on May 3, 2007 (...) Incidentally, the applicants were charged with a criminal investigation, which implies that there was a well - founded suspicion of having committed crimes or crimes. Kate and Gerry understand that the book is an attack on their honor and that the content results from the breach of professional secrecy by Gonçalo Amaral. The advisory judges continue: "It is true that the criminal investigation was eventually closed because none of the indications that led to the constitution of the applicants as defendants have been confirmed. However, even in the order for closure serious Verisimilitude of the allegation that Madeleine had been kidnapped. "

As far as the presumption of innocence on the part of the parents is concerned, they consider that it should not be said that "the applicants were acquitted by means of the order to close the criminal proceedings, which was determined on the ground that it was not possible to obtain sufficient evidence of the commission of the offenses. It does not seem reasonable to consider that that order, based on insufficient evidence, should be treated as evidence of acquittal.

Ler mais em: http://www.cmjornal.pt/portugal/imprimir/juizes-arrasam-inocencia--dos-mccann?ref=programas_blocotopopagina

Good God! If that is in any way accurate, and not just a bad google translation, then IMO Portugal needs to be kicked out of the ECHR. That court has driven a coach and horses through every human right which is ingrained in normal democracies.

Why on earth did they bother having their so-called 'revolution', when so many of them, including judges, still seem to think like fascists? What's next for that oxymoron, 'Portuguese justice'? Throwing witches in the river to see if they float?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:28 am

Incidentally, why aren't the conspiraloon haters screaming about this seeming farce of a court decision?

In any other circumstances, they would be enraged by a rather crude Establishment cover-up, and the Old Boys' Network covering their ar@es. I wonder how many of the judges are masons?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:31 am

Not surprisingly, 'Free Speach but only for me' Morais thinks this demolition of basic Human Rights law is something to be proud of:

xxxxxxxxhttps://joana-morais.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/judges-demolish-mccanns-innocence.html

Who did these judges train under? Roland Freisler? Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:45 am

Poor old Murat, this farce of a court has ruled that he's still a suspect, too.

Perhaps joining the 21st century is too high an aspiration for Portuguese courts, and they should try to aim for joining the 20th century. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next