JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo's appeal - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo's appeal - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo's appeal - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo's appeal - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo's appeal - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo's appeal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo's appeal - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo's appeal - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo's appeal - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo's appeal

+2
Lamplighter
bb1
6 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gonzo's appeal - Page 4 Empty Re: Gonzo's appeal

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:48 am

about "Who did these judges train under?", Dr. Evil also.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:59 am

Yes, Pedro.

If it wasn't for the implications of this perverse 'judgement' - not least for every man, woman and child in Portugal who falls into the hands of the Portuguese police in the future - it would be almost funny, a bad joke.

Unfortunately, it isn't funny, and it's no joke.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:02 pm

Gob smacked as usual.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:20 pm

I am afraid it is real one-party state stuff, Sabot, when the non-existent 'honour' of a disgraced ex-state employee is more important than the foundation of modern Human Rights like the presumption of innocence.

It's actually worse than when Portugal was totalitarian, IMO, at least there was no pretence then.

Now.....

Fascist? Corrupt? Wot, us? We had a revolution, doncha know! Here, have a carnation - and mind those slippery police station steps!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:55 pm

So, no presumption of innocence in Portugal. This is pretty dire for all Portuguese Citizens. No wonder they don't want to come forward with information. They must all be terrified of The Police and The Judiciary.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:01 pm

Exactly, Sabot, it's real banana republic stuff.

No wonder young people are fleeing Portugal in droves!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:19 pm

xxxxxxhttp://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Supreme_Court_31_01_2017.htm

Ongoing translation of this piece of nonsense. And from what I've seen so far, I can understand why so many modernisers in Portugal are so disgusted with the legal system.

There's a lot of guff about 'honour'. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:39 pm

Sorry, my only response is.... vomit
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:30 pm

It's actually pointless reading the thing, Lily, except in stunned disbelief that a European court could produce such a ridiculous document in the 21st century.

Portugal should resign from the ECHR in shame, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:37 pm

A post on Injustice sums it up perfectly:

xxxxxxxxhttp://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7920.1215

At the moment I've not bothered to progress beyond page two. Life is far too short to be wasted on misinformed tittle tattle. No doubt I may continue reading once the paint on the wall has dried properly ... watching that was far more interesting than reading medieval ramblings with no place at all in the nineteenth century let alone the twenty first.

Do forgive me, on that basis I have not bothered to read your post either ... it is really all a monumental irrelevance to furthering Madeleine McCann's case ... and quite frankly I'm bored with the renewed mendacity directed at her parents despite the fact Amaral has won his right to freedom of speech.

The book had no basis in fact ... Amaral has won his right to free speech ... the McCanns have had their right not to suffer character assassination and defamation removed.

The maxim that with rights comes responsibility seems to have been overlooked somewhat.

Amaral has won his right to free speech ... the McCanns have had their right not to suffer character assassination and defamation removed.

And that is precisely why it is such a perverse judgement, totally out of step with the 21st century. I wonder what inspired the judges to strip victims of the presumption of innocence?

Gonzo's appeal - Page 4 Spinquisition
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:43 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2819783/removal-of-kate-and-gerrys-formal-suspect-status-does-not-mean-they-are-innocent-in-disappearance-of-daughter-madeleine-mccann-judges-say/

This bit of Portuguese injustice is now in various UK media. All any normal human being can do is stare in horror, that a supposed European democracy can, in the 21st century, produce such a perverse and illogical document.

In passing, its deeply unpleasant to see so many McCann-haters wetting themselves with excitement over the lurid headlines - though it does demonstrate, yet again, that all these morons actually care about is pitchforking the McCann family, without a thought to their missing child.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:28 am

Good spot by Myths:

http://stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&p=325878#p325878

Quote:

Matilde Gago As a portuguese citizen I am ashamed of the portuguese supreme court decision . I don't understand that suspects that don't go to trial because lack of evidences can still be considerer guilty. Or "not guilty" but still suspects and submitted, freely, to all sort of accusations. I also don't understand that a public servant after being retired or whatever, can make money using information he had acess while being a public servant. I haven't read the book and I don't inted to read it. I don't know if you are guilty and it is not my job to have an opinion about it.. I only can can imagine the horror of Maddie's vanishing, the horror of the non ending waiting for answers and the horror of being acused. Please acept my full support although nothing can take away the pain you are suffering
1 · 5 hrs

It IS a shameful decision, incoherent, illogical and medieval.

How can Portugal pretend to be a modern, European democracy, when behind closed doors, 'judges' can announce that a disgraced ex-public servant's precious fee-fees and non-existent honour are more important than concepts which are the very bedrock of civilization?

I hope the 'judges' are proud of themselves for making so many knicker-wetting forkers ecstatically happy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:48 am

How can Portugal pretend to be a modern, European democracy, when behind closed doors, 'judges' can announce that a disgraced ex-public servant's precious fee-fees and non-existent honour are more important than concepts which are the very bedrock of civilization?
It's a fundamental principle of fascism - which Portugal enthusiastically embraced under Franco Salazar - and communism.   Some countries manage to throw such concepts off when they become democracies, others don't.   It can be quite a struggle to embrace new ideas; I can only assume Portugal is still struggling - and losing.   So sad.   LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:15 am

Most of these damaging remarks are entirely unnecessary in explaining the judgement, so why bother adding them? Are The Judges trying to justify this madness?

However, things are looking good for The Court of Human Rights.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:21 am

Small correction, Portugal was Salazar, LL, Franco was Spain.

IMO, much of the problem is that there never was anything resembling a struggle or conflict in Portugal, as happened in Spain.

By dictator standards, Salazar wasn't a monster - he disliked the Nazis and his government helped rescue Jews from Occupied Europe. Totalitarian, yes, stifling dissent, yes, but mindlessly cruel, no. He still has many admirers in Portugal, simply for steering Portugal safely through dangerous times.

Their much-vaunted 'revolution' wasn't even a proper revolution by normal standards. Countries don't become democracies by changing governments and sticking carnations, photogenically, in rifle barrels. It was, IMO, mostly on the surface, just for show.

Underneath, very little changed. The Old Boys continued to run things as before, latterly with even more corruption, courtesy of the EU. Especially in the Algarve.

If you go back to that earlier blog post linked to here, notice that one of the complaints is about police officers that cannot even read or write - again, all this bollox about them being 'Europe's finest' is just for show. When reading Gonzo's bollox, one of the main impressions a neutral reader is given is just how STUPID he is.

Worth remembering that the judges who ruled against Gonzo's bookie wookie were both younger women, and not the Old Boys' Club...... Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:27 am

Sabot wrote:
Most of these damaging remarks are entirely unnecessary in explaining the judgement, so why bother adding them?  Are The Judges trying to justify this madness?

However, things are looking good for The Court of Human Rights.

I have NO doubt that if the McCanns went to the ECHR, they would win hands down, much to the embarrassment of Portugal, Sabot.

However, I wouldn't blame them if they simply could not bear having to spend any more time on this vile man and his braindead fan club.

As to the judges - I wouldn't assume their motives for this insult to genuine justice are necessarily pure. Who knows why members of the Old Boys' Club really do things? Are there things they wish to hide?

Are they on retainers from CartofMuck?

Who knows?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:38 am

Small correction, Portugal was Salazar, LL, Franco was Spain.
I stand corrected, thanks. To me they are the same, murderous scum. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:03 am

But the thing is, LL, Salazar wasn't particularly murderous, he was just.....totalitarian. Political prisoners were treated very inhumanely, the secret police were as horrible and cruel as secret police always are, but he wasn't a Hitler or a Stalin.

He assisted/turned a blind eye to Portuguese diplomats helping Jews escape the Nazis and reach safety via Lisbon, after all - in huge numbers, risking the diplomats' own lives.

Maybe it was a sort of 'grey' dictatorship, just as Portugal post-revolution became a 'grey' democracy? Neither properly fascist, or properly democratic? I would actually think the pseudo-democracy is the worst, because the public face may have changed in 1974, but the people pulling the strings didn't.

This can be seen when innocents fall foul of the thinking left over from the one-party state...like Gonzo being 'honourable' by virtue of his position, a concept that would be laughed out of court in a genuine democracy.

I always bear in mind that favourite Portuguese phrase about public actions and declarations being For English eyes.

Meaning whatever is seen in public, is not the truth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:43 am

Politics aside, can anyone explain to me how a civil court can take it upon itself to meddle in criminal matters, which should have been outside its remit?

Including ignoring the AG of Portugal?

I don't see how anyone can look at this perverse 'judgement' and NOT see that it stinks to high Heaven.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:39 pm

http://stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&p=325889#p325889

scoobydoo wrote:
This should be taken to the European and EU courts. It is wrong that Portugal can rule that their police can fail to solve a case, can have the final police report state that there is no evidence against a couple and state that what they thought was evidence against them did not turn out to be evidence against them, but that it is ok to accuse them anyway because they have not been proven innocent. Whilst at the same time the Portuguese like all "civilized" countries do not have a system that allows innocence to be proven. Only guilt can be proven simply because their law states that people are innocent unless proven guilt. But Portugal seem to have just gone "meh, thats no fun". I bet it would have been different if the mccanns had accused amaral of being involved, because lets face there is just as much evidence against him.

This.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:25 pm

If anyone still doesn't think the utterances of the Supreme Court stink to high Heaven, I recommend reading the ongoing translation of said utterances.

It reads more as if it was written by a cabal of haters and hounders, with a gloss of legalese, than anything a normal European court would produce.

A shameful day for Portugal, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:36 pm

bb1 wrote:If anyone still doesn't think the utterances of the Supreme Court stink to high Heaven, I recommend reading the ongoing translation of said utterances.

It reads more as if it was written by a cabal of haters and hounders, with a gloss of legalese, than anything a normal European court would produce.

A shameful day for Portugal, IMO.

Well, after ten years a lot of us are still here, mostly reeling from shock, about yet another disgrace. Could it get any worse?

Poor old Leonor and Jaoa Cipriano. They never stood a chance.

Fascism Rules, okay. Sheesh, I despair. But not for long.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Don't dignify it with the name even of fascism, Sabot - however abhorrent, that is a genuine belief.

No, this is squalid abuse of power and corruption, IMO, and far harder to root out of decent societies. These people cannot even be held up to public ridicule and shamed, as fascists would, they pull their strings in darkness.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:45 pm

Oh, and the same hater nutjobs that are forever screeching about Masons! and Knights Templar! will see nothing wrong with any of this. As long as abuse of the McCann family is involved, they will accept anything at all, however corrupt and sick.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:26 am

xxxxxxxxhttp://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7920.1410

Quote-

One wonders what was actually going on behind the scenes and how deep this goes. The old order hasn't changed as yet and I think that is well and truly brought home by the wording of the judgement.

How could those who framed that document and others with that mindset possibly put Madeleine's interests first?

In my opinion the McCanns never stood a chance of justice in Portugal. This judgement illustrates that the Portuguese State has been used against them and if so, the implication of that is devastating.

Exactly.

Just what is the Portuguese establishment so desperate to hide?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next