JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Charlie Gard: Great Ormond Street considers 'new evidence' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Charlie Gard: Great Ormond Street considers 'new evidence' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Charlie Gard: Great Ormond Street considers 'new evidence' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Charlie Gard: Great Ormond Street considers 'new evidence' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Charlie Gard: Great Ormond Street considers 'new evidence' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Charlie Gard: Great Ormond Street considers 'new evidence' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Charlie Gard: Great Ormond Street considers 'new evidence' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Charlie Gard: Great Ormond Street considers 'new evidence' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Charlie Gard: Great Ormond Street considers 'new evidence' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Charlie Gard: Great Ormond Street considers 'new evidence'

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Charlie Gard: Great Ormond Street considers 'new evidence' Empty Charlie Gard: Great Ormond Street considers 'new evidence'

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:56 am

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Charlie Gard: Great Ormond Street considers 'new evidence' Empty Re: Charlie Gard: Great Ormond Street considers 'new evidence'

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:39 pm

Leaving Great Ormond Street on Friday evening, Charlie's mother, Connie Yates, said: "We're hopeful and confident that Charlie may get a chance now."

A chance of what? A few more weeks or months of suffering? No treatment can grow a new brain and if anyone did this to an animal, they would be prosecuted for cruelty.

And I am personally sick of the religious lunatics who have latched onto this, claiming that 'God' will grant some kind of miracle. If 'God' is all that wonderful, why did he let this happen in the first place? Indeed, if it had been left up to 'God' - or nature - this poor child would have been at peace long ago.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Charlie Gard: Great Ormond Street considers 'new evidence' Empty Re: Charlie Gard: Great Ormond Street considers 'new evidence'

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:49 am

http://news.sky.com/story/charlie-gards-family-vow-fight-is-not-over-10942201

The couple are expected to join a demonstration outside Great Ormond Street Hospital today when a petition of over 350,000 signatures will be delivered, calling on doctors to allow the baby to travel to the US for treatment.

Oh lovely, demonstrating outside one of the world's best, biggest childrens' hospital! How do they imagine that makes the staff feel, on top of 'Charlie's Army' on social media sending the hospital abusive hate mail?

What about all the other children in GOSH, not all of whom will make it? What about their families?

IMO, this has now ceased being about Charlie, and is now about his parents and their delusions. And I won't blame GOSH if they try to find a way of washing their hands of this tomorrow.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:03 am

As a parent, if it was me I would follow the GOSH advice and let him go.   How different they are to the parents of the little boy who died earlier this week aged 6.  Do they really want Charlie to become no better than a 'lab rat'?   To me it comes over as total selfishness.    LL  Sad
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:11 am

Agree 100%, LL. They're making me angry now, they seem to be enjoying the drama and to Hell with everyone else - including all the other children in GOSH being upset while they hold demos outside.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:04 am

I suggest that those who are deluding themselves that all Charlie needs is that experimental 'treatment' - which hasn't even been tested on a lab rat - and he'll be as right as rain, read this:

http://www.gosh.nhs.uk/frequently-asked-questions-about-charlie-gard-court-case

It's not just his brain that is damaged, it's all of his organs. If I did this to a dog, I would be rightly prosecuted for cruelty.

I suspect his parents may be being driven by guilt, as by sheer ill-chance, they both carry the same defective DNA.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Charlie Gard: Great Ormond Street considers 'new evidence' Empty 'WE'LL MAKE CHARLIE US RESIDENT'

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:22 pm

Charlie Gard receives hope from US Congressmen who vow to make him an ‘American resident’ in bid for experimental treatment.

Republican pro-life representatives Brad Wenstrup and Trent Franks vowed to introduce a private bill next week.

CHARLIE Gard has been given fresh hope after two United States Congressmen announced a bid to make him a lawful US resident.

Republican pro-life representatives Brad Wenstrup and Trent Franks vowed to introduce a private bill – a proposal for a law which would apply to a particular individual or group – when Congress returns from recess next week.

In a statement, they explained by making Charlie a non-citizen lawful permanent resident in United States, he will be able to receive potentially life-saving treatment.

He said: “Despite Charlie’s heartbreaking condition, his parents have refused to give up hope.

“They have advocated for him fiercely. They have raised over £1 million to pay for their son to receive experimental treatment in the United States. They have kept fighting for his life.”

It comes after Charlie’s family insisted “the fight is not over” after Great Ormond Street Hospital applied to the High Court for a fresh hearing over “claims of new evidence relating to potential treatment”.

The family tweeted a message of hope to their growing army of supporters following news of the breakthrough.

“A HUGE thank you to all you out there supporting and sharing Charlie’s story!” they said.

“Please keep going! The fight is not over!!!!”

The children’s hospital revealed on Friday it had been contacted by two international hospitals claiming to have “fresh evidence about their proposed experimental treatment” for little Charlie.

Charlie’s mum Connie Yates said: “We’re hopeful and confident that Charlie may get his chance now.”

High Court listings show a hearing is due to take place at 2pm on Monday with Mr Justice Francis.

Great Ormond Street said its view that treatment would be “futile” had not changed, but it believed it was right to seek the view of the High Court.

It said docs were currently bound by a previous legal ruling – that Charlie’s life support should be switched off – which was upheld by the Court of Appeal, the Supreme Court and the European Court of Human Rights.

The surprising move comes as the row over Charlie’s future went global, with the Pope and US President Donald Trump wading in.

Pope Francis has offered to give Charlie a Vatican City passport to “overcome” legal rulings and get him treatment in Italy.

The 11-month-old’s parents Connie and Chris have been locked in a tug-of-love with courts over taking him abroad for experimental nucleoside treatment.

Connie revealed that there are now five doctors – including two in the UK – who believe treatment for the rare condition mitochondrial depletion syndrome could be successful.

The tot’s life-support was due to be switched off last Friday, but the hospital granted Connie and Chris a week to say goodbye to their little boy.

Since then, support for Charlie and news of his plight has spread all over the world – with growing pressure on docs and the government to allow him to be treated.

This morning Connie made an emotional plea to the Prime Minister urging her to allow the desperately ill toddler to receive treatment in the US.

Last night protesters marched on Downing Street urging Theresa May to step in to allow Charlie to leave London.

Charlie's mum Connie told Good Morning Britain she had been told by five doctor the experimental treatment could help her son.

She said: "I've heard from doctors that there's around a 10 percent chance of this working for Charlie so I think that's a good enough chance to take."

London-based medical ethicist Raanan Gillon also said that Charlie's parents should get the final say in whether or not their son receives treatment.

He said: "I think the main ethical consideration is who should be making the decision about Charlie's best interests and my own view though I have to say that most people disagree with me so far as I can find in the ethics world my own view is that it should be the parents who decide."

For GOSH's statement see bottom of page on link.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3979053/charlie-gard-receives-hope-from-us-congressmen-who-vow-to-make-him-an-american-resident-in-bid-for-experimental-treatment/
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:56 pm

Republican pro-life representatives Brad Wenstrup and Trent Franks vowed to introduce a private bill – a proposal for a law which would apply to a particular individual or group – when Congress returns from recess next week.

In a statement, they explained by making Charlie a non-citizen lawful permanent resident in United States, he will be able to receive potentially life-saving treatment.

Oh, FFS! And who pays when the money raised is gone - a million or so won't last long in the US healthcare system? Even supposing the poor child somehow survives being transported across the Atlantic? This is sick mass delusion, made worse since the American god-botherers shoved their noses in.

His parents released a new photo over the weekend, and IMO, something else is going on, beyond the brain damage - the poor child's limbs look bloated.

I'm sorry, but IMO letting this drag on is sheer cruelty to Charlie.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:01 pm

London-based medical ethicist Raanan Gillon also said that Charlie's parents should get the final say in whether or not their son receives treatment.

Really? Would he also say that hard-line muslim parents should get the 'final say' on mutilating their daughter's genitals?

Or jehovah's witnesses the 'final say' on withholding blood transfusions?

Parents don't always know best, and their children are NOT their property.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:16 pm

American pastor who travelled to the UK to pray with Charlie Gard 'was BANNED from his bedside by medics' as his parents prepare to deliver 350,000 strong petition demanding the baby is allowed to go to US for treatment
Family of Charlie Gard posted a defiant tweet as doctors consider new evidence
Charlie's parents had invited US pastor Rev. Patrick Mahoney to pray with them
He said he wasn't allowed in the London hospital but later prayed with the family

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4679334/American-pastor-travelled-UK-pray-Charlie-Gard.html#ixzz4mLs69yrA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

More god-bothering.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:22 pm

Tweets from the court - samples:

Fergus Walsh‏Verified account @BBCFergusWalsh  5h5 hours ago
More
Charlie Gard: lawyer for family says they seek order they can remove him from hospital

==========

And how do they propose to do that? The poor child will be completely dead minutes after being removed from the ventilator.

It seems that he is now being given morphine, as he appears to be in distress.

===========
Fergus Walsh‏Verified account @BBCFergusWalsh  4h4 hours ago
More
Lawyer for GOSH: all supposed new research put forward is purely lab based and not in patients

Charlie Gard:lawyer for GOSH-I have heard nothing that is new that was not available to you (judge) in April

More
Lawyer for GOSH: the evidence does not relate to patients with brain damage - but those with muscle problems only

More
Lawyer for GOSH: it is unhelpful that the parents cannot tell us the date of the new evidence

More
Charlie Gard: Connie Yates calls out in court to judge 'they are lying to you' in reference to GOSH

Completely delusional - time to stop torturing this poor child.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:31 pm

https://twitter.com/JoshuaRozenberg/with_replies

Joshua Rozenberg‏Verified account @JoshuaRozenberg 4h4 hours ago
More
Gollop QC: GOSH had looked for an alternative UK hospital that was prepared to look after Charlie. None was willing to take him.

Not surprised, especially after that disgusting display outside GOSH yesterday. I felt so sorry for the parents of other sick children who had to get through that mob of shouting lunatics.

They don't even seem to care about the hundreds of other sick kids in the hospital.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:31 pm

https://twitter.com/JoshuaRozenberg/with_replies

More
Gollop QC: GOSH had looked for an alternative UK hospital that was prepared to look after Charlie. None was willing to take him.

Not surprised, especially after that disgusting display outside GOSH yesterday. I felt so sorry for the parents of other sick children who had to get through that mob of shouting lunatics.

They don't even seem to care about the hundreds of other sick kids in the hospital.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:32 pm

More
Butler-Cole: Charlie now receiving morphine as his doctors think he may be experiencing pain
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:40 pm

Charlie Gard's heartbroken father yelled that Great Ormond Street was 'lying' to the judge and stormed out of the High Court after doctors said keeping him alive 'is against his welfare'.
Chris Gard and Charlie's mother Connie Yates both interrupted the make-or-break hearing as Mr Justice Francis was asked to decide if their son should live or die for the second time in three months.
The judge has now agreed to hear their case in full on Thursday but said: 'You are going to have to persuade me that something new or dramatic has changed'.
Charlie's legal team say seven experts from the US and Europe now believe their son is not irreversibly brain damaged and claim new evidence proves he could benefit from experimental drug treatment.
But Katie Gollop QC for Great Ormond Street said: 'Some of this new evidence that was said to be new is not new', adding some of it dates back to 2003.
It prompted Chris Gard to shout at her: 'When are you going to start telling the truth? and he then said to the judge: 'They are lying to you', and would later leave the room and slam the door.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4679334/American-pastor-travelled-UK-pray-Charlie-Gard.html#ixzz4mSIr2RmA

Those two need psychiatric intervention.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:54 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/10/us-pastor-criminal-record-bedside-charlie-gard/

An evangelical preacher jailed in the US for picketing an abortion clinic is spearheading the campaign to secure Charlie Gard’s treatment.

The Reverend Patrick Mahoney led a team of American ‘right to life’ campaigners who flew to the UK last week to drum up support worldwide for the 11-month-old boy.

Rev Mahoney, the pastor in charge of the Church on the Hill in Washington DC and director of the Christian Defense Coalition, said he had met with a senior official in the White House before flying to London.

He posted a photograph on Facebook of himself with Charlie’s parents at the boy’s bedside in Great Ormond Street, claiming the hospital had tried to prevent him from entering the intensive care unit before relenting.

“This continues to show Great Ormond Street Hospital’s disregard for the wishes of Charlie’s parents. First, the hospital denies care, and now they deny prayer,” he wrote on Facebook.

The 63-year-old pastor has been jailed in the US for defying a court order that prohibited him from demonstrating front of abortion clinics in Houston, Texas. He was also jailed briefly by Chinese authorities for trying to pray in Tiananmen Square in 2008.

A source previously close to Charlie Gard’s parents Connie Yates and Chris Gard has spoken of their [the source's] dismay at the apparent hijacking of the campaign and the attack on Great Ormond Street Hospital
....etc.

They should have thought of that before they enlisted the right-wing US religious loonies in 'Charlie's Army'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:04 am

Live updates here:

http://news.sky.com/story/live-if-hes-still-fighting-were-still-fighting-say-charlie-gards-parents-10946729

I am afraid his parents are totally delusional, as are the 'Charlie's army' bunch.

New pictures of the poor child were released at the weekend. What most people saw was a totally unresponsive child, virtually a doll, but trapped in a world of darkness, silence and pain, with swollen joints.

'Charlie's army' decided he was healthy, a real 'chunky monkey', who just needed 'treatment' and would be running around and playing football, as right as rain.

Their delusions were actually terrifying.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:10 pm

Joshua Rozenberg‏Verified account @JoshuaRozenberg  26m26 minutes ago
More
Chris Gard and Connie Yates storm out of court after disagreement with judge about what they had said during the hearing three months ago.
25 replies 56 retweets

That'll really help their cause....courts of law are NOT Facebook.

clrthrn‏ @clrthrn 28m28 minutes ago
More
Replying to @JoshuaRozenberg
This kid will end up being a ward of court by the end of this hearing. The parents keep demonstrating they are emotion and not fact focused.

======
Who, me?‏
@aladrax
Follow
More
Replying to @clrthrn @JoshuaRozenberg
Stunningly rude that everything is being done to accommodate them and they still storm off. Toddler tantrums. Need to grow up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:15 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/live-if-hes-still-fighting-were-still-fighting-say-charlie-gards-parents-10946729

GOSH position statement for today’s court hearing: Charlie “is on a low dose of oral morphine”

GOSH position statement: “Before that was started quite recently, all of those caring for him at GOSH hoped very much that Charlie ….

GOSH position statement: “…did not experience pain. They did so in the knowledge that if he did not….

GOSH position statement: “…it was because he had no experience at all because he was beyond experience”.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:29 pm

@SkyFixerJim
3h
Judge says it's come to his attention that GOSH staff have been subject to the most vile abuse and threats.

Judge says there have been threats to doctors at GOSH and their lawyers. Says they will be dealt with as severely as legal system permits.

It's grossly unfair that NHS staff who are working hard to look after sick children should be treated in this way, says the judge.

Yup - I've seen them. And the FB lot have been threatening lawyers who say anything they don't approve of.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:16 am

http://www.melaniephillips.com/the-hijacking-of-tragedy/

THE HIJACKING OF TRAGEDY

A very good piece about this matter, and Grenfell.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:30 am

Some of the ignorant crazies that have joined 'Charlie's army'-

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/charlie-gard-army-high-court-medical-experts-great-ormond-street-hospital-murder-doctors-lying-a7840236.html

Meet Charlie Gard’s army as they take on Britain’s courts and medical experts: ‘This is murder. The doctors are lying’
‘I don’t believe that Charlie is suffering, and if he is suffering, it’s better than being dead’

Quote:

Sylvia, 58, a mother of two from Kent who didn’t want to give her real name, was discussing The Independent's story about Gosh doctors being called “murderers” online.

Good news, she reckoned.

“Well, they are murderers, aren’t they?”

And if you think that's bad - it's civilised compared to their FB page. Charlie's parents have done nothing to rein in this mob - the FB page is run by relatives.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:34 am

Comment:

It's worse than a lack of acknowledgement, the abuse they've levelled at the doctors and lawyers has been truly vitriolic and, arguably, criminal. Talk, on the Facebook page, of bazookaing GOSH, shooting doctors between the eyes, mudering the lawyers. The family (the Facebook seems to be run by the child's aunt) has basically set up this "support group" not just to raise money but to denigrate and threaten those who care for the child. They only removed the threats the day before yesterday (having encouraged them for weeks, while quickly deleting any posts contaminated by scientific fact), presumably because they were about to go into court and their legal representation told them it wouldn't look good.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:04 pm

He's our son!' Charlie Gard's parents explode with frustration as Great Ormond Street say they should be SHUT OUT of crucial meeting with US doctor who believes he can save him
US medic to see Charlie after claiming 56% chance of 'meaningful improvement'
Dr Michio Hirano from New York named and he will examine Charlie on Monday
Great Ormond Street says they first invited neurologist to the UK in January
They wanted his parents excluded from meeting so medics can 'speak freely'
Connie Yates can attend crunch discussions but Chris Gard will not be there
Judge will make a final decision on the 11-month-old's fate on Tuesday July 25
This afternoon High Court agreed that Charlie's mother could attend meeting

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4696722/Charlie-Gard-s-parents-continue-battle-save-life.html#ixzz4mq1RfHzI

They weren't 'shut out'; the doctors wanted to be able to discuss medical matters without interruption. As it is, the parents caused yet another scene; eventually, Connie Yates was given permission to be present, providing she didn't start shouting.

Her lawyer then decided Ms Yates should be able to choose the chair of the meeting, and was slapped down by the judge.

If this is how they behave in court, then I am deeply sorry for the GOSH staff trying to care for their son. They simply will not listen to anyone else - or to reason.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:29 am

Some of the absolute tat being sold by 'Charlies' Army':

http://shop.charliesfight.org/

Charlie Gard: Great Ormond Street considers 'new evidence' Screen11
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next