JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC

+2
crazytony
bb1
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 4 Empty Re: YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC

Post  Sabot Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:36 am

I understand what you mean. But she's waited an awfully long time to blame Gonc, this happened in 2003, I do believe. Since when she has been on record saying that he is....sorry.....was the love of her life, and has helped him spend the money. But she's as bad as he is, so who knows. They are a thoroughly unpleasant pair.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 4 Empty Re: YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:47 am

Oh, I don't think she would backstab because she had had a change of heart, Sabot - perish the thought!

I was thinking more along the lines of Looking After Number One....

Gonc is going to be going nowhere except DOWN - no more high living to be had there.

If she drops him in it publically, she can then carve herself her own niche on the sofas of Portuguese daytime TV - and who wouldn't watch Lovely Sofa dishing the dirt on Gonc, instead of him and the Stooges droning on?

She also has a job, and two children to think of.

If she can avoid being associated with Gonc's fraudulent schemes to rip off his brother, she would be a fool not to get clear of him, IMO.

Her name may be on the earlier court documents, but well, who is to say she was not threatened with a Golden Bullet if she didn't co-operate?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:59 am

No, I'm not wearing that, Bonny. She looks about as coercible as a basking shark. And that was no scaredy cat who wrote the letter to Kate or the letter to The PJ. Although I do believe that she will dish the dirt.
Can't wait. Pcorneater
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:45 pm

Yes, but she doesn't have to actually be a scaredy-cat, she just has to act like one in court....

I reckon she will be aiming for a new career in the kiss'n'tell market Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:06 pm

bb1 wrote:Yes, but she doesn't have to actually be a scaredy-cat, she just has to act like one in court....

I reckon she will be aiming for a new career in the kiss'n'tell market Pcorneater

Yes, I see what you mean. Poor Gonc. I wonder which one the Forkers will believe?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Something tells me they won't be rushing to translate Lovely Sofa's kiss'n'tell.... biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:28 pm

bb1 wrote:Something tells me they won't be rushing to translate Lovely Sofa's kiss'n'tell.... biggrin

Well they will but they won't put it on any of the sites that they are on. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:37 pm

I wonder, are they all in hysterics over Ms Duarte's Right to Reply statement because they simply cannot process the truth about their adored Goncalol?

Can you imagine their reaction to a kiss'n'tell by Lovely Sofa? I mean, we know all about the fights in Portimao bars, and the clothes-throwing, but they don't.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Bonny, in that case, Sofia will be the vengeful former wife. Shame on her, blah blah blah.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4