JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC

+2
crazytony
bb1
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 3 Empty Re: YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Sabot, add to The Rate Gangster his earring. If amaral has sleeping problems, he deserves it, he was the one who created all this mess, unleashed a beast which he thought he could controlled, but the beast has turned against the creator: gonçalo amaral. I agree with you bb1. Unprofessional behaviour surely fits him like a glove.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 3 Empty Re: YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:05 pm

I agree with bb1.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:14 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Sabot, add to The Rate Gangster his earring. If amaral has sleeping problems, he deserves it, he was the one who created all this mess, unleashed a beast which he thought he could controlled, but the beast has turned against the creator: gonçalo amaral. I agree with you bb1. Unprofessional behaviour surely fits him like a glove.

It's all gob smacking, Pedro. Honourable Policemen just don't behave like this. I don't really know about earrings in The UK, but I can't see them going down very well with The Chief Constable.

But twas interesting that he has recently said that he was already fed up with The PJ before The McCann Case. This could suggest that he was looking for a way to get out before Madeleine was abducted.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Oh, sorry, I forgot. He already knew that he was in trouble over The Cipriano Case. I expect he knew his days were numbered.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Yes Sabot.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Odd, him knowing his days were numbered at almost exactly the same time as another child goes missing. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:34 pm

bb1 wrote:Odd, him knowing his days were numbered at almost exactly the same time as another child goes missing. Pcorneater

Oh God, don't take me down that one, Bonny. I don't think I could cope with knowing that Amaral had something to do with this Abduction. I would be ill for days. And God help The McCanns.

But now it has been brought up again, after an observation that I myself, personally made, you could say that it is staring me in the face.
Perhaps I ought to buy a Sick Bucket.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:39 pm

Oh, I know what you mean, Sabot - no-one wants to go there. The rumors never quite go away, though...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:46 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, I know what you mean, Sabot - no-one wants to go there. The rumors never quite go away, though...

Look now, I have discarded this so far, but now I have said something inadvertently that wasn't meant to go there, but it did. And the minute I pressed Send, I started to feel ill. And now this is not going to go away.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:02 pm

Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:Oh, I know what you mean, Sabot - no-one wants to go there. The rumors never quite go away, though...

Look now, I have discarded this so far, but now I have said something inadvertently that wasn't meant to go there, but it did. And the minute I pressed Send, I started to feel ill. And now this is not going to go away.
Sabot, you are not alone in your thoughts.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:11 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Sabot, you are not alone in your thoughts.

No, I know I'm not, Tony. I just didn't want to believe it. But when my mind inadvertently leads me somewhere, something tells me that there is a reason for this. I am not a bad thinking person. I very rarely see bad things about anyone until they smack me in the gob. Sadly, that has just happened.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:28 am

In reply to this about Gonc:

Right thanks, judging by the speed of Trial dates, I wouldn't be surprised if he knew he was going to be charged in 2008 which was why he resigned.

Claudia says:

He retired because he couldn't defend himself while he was still working as a Police Officer.

Did he now? That isn't exactly what he said at the time...

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id139.html

The PJ's coordinator, Gonçalo Amaral, who was removed from the Maddie case over an opinion offence, is, from today onwards, a free man. At midnight, he went into retirement and, according to what he told 24horas yesterday, his first day "is going to be beautiful, with plenty to do and the ability to savour the plenitude of his freedom of expression".

-----------

And I suppose 'opinion offence' is one way of describing it......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:25 am

About: "He retired because he couldn't defend himself while he was still working as a Police Officer.", if you call defend himself, writing books of lies, with smears, lies, defamation, fame and fortune at the expenses, well, that´s not defend himself, that is not defence at all, far from it. But, this is exactly what to expect from amaral madness, thirst for celebrity style, that´s amaral´s type of defence.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:55 am

Morais has finally found this one:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-episodes-of-judicial-war-with.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JoanaMorais+%28Joana+Morais%29

No, I don't know what has taken her so long.

But she has kindly posted the cover:

YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 3 Por_crime

I swear I can hear Ms Duarte popping champagne corks from here.

Still, if Morais wishes to draw attention to Gonc's libel, smears and lies, who are we to stop her?

biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:58 am

Presently, my new lawyer has been “touching” in a process that was halted and that has stirred some panic in the opposing side.

Dear me, fancy Gonc telling fibs. Still, it'll give them hope - at least until the true state of affairs comes out rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:16 am

Looking at this: "Presently, my new lawyer has been “touching” in a process that was halted and that has stirred some panic in the opposing side.", I dare to say it is the opposite.

I see panic in goncalo amaral´s side.

That´s why this morais insists in amaral´s crap.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:29 am

I agree, Pedro, Gonc is acting like a madman.

His recent actions have been a gift to Ms Duarte - who, in their right minds, on the eve of a huge libel trial, on which their whole future depends, smears, libels and lies about the very people who have been forced to take him to court?

He can't deny doing it, he's been all over the Portuguese media.

He should have remembered that cliche he is always repeating - Justice works in silence - and kept quiet until the trial.

Not that I am complaining because he has self-destructed; I am just stunned that his supposedly hotshot lawyer didn't stop him.

As for boasting about how supposedly clever his latest lawyer is - that one is going to come back and bite him on the bum rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:34 am

Just look at the title of that piece, splattered all over the front cover:

YET MORE NONSENSE AND LIBEL FROM GONC - Page 3 Por_crime

New episodes of the Judicial war with Maddie's parents: Gonçalo Amaral goes on the attack

Just how desperate do you have to be to pull a stunt like that, right before you face a huge trial for libel?

Just how deluded do you have to be to make more false allegations, tell a few more lies, right before you face a huge trial in which you are accused of making false allegations and lying?

Madness!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:36 am

Incidentally, does anyone know how much Gonc will have to pay Ms Duarte for defaming her over the book business, and making false allegations?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:39 am

Yes, a big bite on his fat bum, madness indeed.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:40 am

About your question bb1, we just have to wait to see.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:02 am

. Allow me to remind you that, due to my suspicions that those books were destroyed, I have denounced the situation to the Public Ministry [Attorney General's Office]; currently taking place at the DIAP [Department of Investigation and Penal Action] of Lisbon is a criminal process for improper clearance or destruction of objects placed under the public domain (Article 3551 of the Penal Code), abstractly punishable by at least a sentence of up to five years in prison, where the suspects are the McCann couple and their illustrious lawyer.

He's a fecking lunatic.

Can the Public Ministry charge him with making criminally false allegations over this? Remembering that his prison sentence for LYING is only suspended, and he WILL go to jail if he gets into any more trouble?

And they aren't his books in the first place; they are the property of Guerra & Paz, and if G & P can't be bothered getting them out of Ms Duarte's garage, then there isn't much Gonc can do about it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:08 am

Oh wait, I know!

The books are like Gonc's brother's house - he has decided they are his, so he is going to sell them if he feels like it.

Just like he did with his brother's house:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3832-gonc-s-debts-and-brothers-court-case

Quote:

Decision

Judicial circle of Almada

Through the expose, judges the presented action, proved and, in consequence, condemn the defendants to:

a) Pay to the plaintiff the amount of € 119.701,50, due to the value of twice signal in the promised-contract celebrated by both parts;

b) Pay to the plaintiff the amount of € 8.898,00, due to the value of improvements performed by the plaintiff in the building, written at the same promise-contract.

Expenses being paid by the defendants

Did Gonc ever pay his brother the money he and Lovely Sofa owed?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:16 am

Wouldn't we all like to know that. We are talking serious money here, including Court Costs.
What a Scum Bag Pair they are.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:22 am

I wonder if Lovely Sofa is listed as Marcos' witness because she is planning to publically backstab Gonc?

After all, if she blames him for dragging her name into the business of Gonc selling a house that wasn't his, it will be very hard for Gonc to prove he DIDN'T co-erce her?

If that makes sense...I know what I mean, but I don't think I am explaining it very well...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next