JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST

+5
Sabot
Pedro Silva
crazytony
Maggs
bb1
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 2 Empty Re: BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:53 pm

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/03/08/carter-ruck-replies/

More about Brown being given the sex and travel option by Carter Ruck.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 2 Empty Re: BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST

Post  crazytony Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:46 pm

bb1 wrote:http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/03/08/carter-ruck-replies/

Her and drunk tank Bremner are deciding what to do after being told to take a hike rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:06 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/03/08/carter-ruck-replies/

Her and drunk tank Bremner are deciding what to do after being told to take a hike rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Well they have got four corners of The Compass to choose from.

PS. Which direction will take them closest to A Cliff?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:09 pm

I think I must be doing something wrong; I keep clicking the radio banner as instructed, but nothing's happening confused

Scrub that, it is now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:48 pm

OK, I have done my duty.

1. Brown has a voice for silent movies,.

2. She still can't be bothered to pronounce Madeleine's name properly.

After she plugged the Billy Bob saga, she then proceeded to announce a series of falsehoods, like the McCanns 'confiscated' Gonc's book.

Did they now? Sure about that, is she?

Carter Ruck did indeed tell her to take a hike - I got the distinct impression that neither she nor Bremner have any idea what to do next, Carter Ruck having failed to be impressed by the pair of them.

More libellous remarks followed about her Ghoul Tour; apparently, she learned things from Gonc Shocked

She then plugged her blog and other blah blah.

And not once did she bother to pronounce Madeleine's name correctly.

PS - my ears hurt.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:00 pm

I cheated and whipped past Billy Bob and the book crp.
Yes, she sure does have a voice to die for. Listening too long to it, and you want to commit Hari-Kiri biggrin

Last edited by crazytony on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Her voice is awful, Tony, and it isn't the accent, the other US speakers didn't set my teeth on edge, American accents are usually fairly pleasant.

She should have spent her jaunt money on a voice coach, she might get out of the dark recesses of blogradio then.

On second thoughts...no, she's fine as she is biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Yes, listening to her is bad enough. Watching and listening, nope couldn't handle that. vomit

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:13 pm

She just promotes herself the whole time, Tony. I confess to not really following the Super Tuesday stuff, but that speaker wasn't endlessly plugging her latest pamphlet, or hillbilly romance, or whatever.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:16 pm

BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 2 Lookatme

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:19 pm

BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 2 4
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Sorry I haven't had time to read all this, but have read Pat browns part.

The car park she is showing is the one at the eastern end of the big beach at PdL, adjoining the resort. I can not see any deep crevases by using the altitude measure on GEarth and I certainly never saw any deep grooves in the ground as shown in her pics; everywhere was virtually flat. However I could not claim to have checked everywhere.

A challenge to Pat Brown:

Pat convince us of the possibilities of what you claim:

GIVE US THE GEARTH CO-ORDINATES, so that the terrain can be checked. Then and only then, can you expect anyone to take you in the least seriously [having spouted so much trash earler.]

Pat, * IF * the Mccanns had done it, I would be the first to change sides, but so far nothing that you have said has convinced me. The reverse, in fact.

Not one single anti has come up with a sensible way that the Mccanns could have achieved what is claimed

One more thing Pat. Do you have any knowledge of any other so called abductors who have called Scotland Yard in to find out what happened?

DO YOU?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:59 am

She's blogged again; as soon as I saw it had fridges in it and bodies kept on ice, I lost interest and couldn't be bothered reading rubbish like that.

It's a waste of pixels. Sleep
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:29 pm

bb1 wrote:She's blogged again; as soon as I saw it had fridges in it and bodies kept on ice, I lost interest and couldn't be bothered reading rubbish like that.

It's a waste of pixels. Sleep

I read it. More gratuitous Libel, but so long as it stays on her Blog, then nothing to be bothered about.
The thought of her and Peter Mac crawling around on their hands and knees and digging into supposedly small mounds of earth did make me feel a bit sick, but whatever turns you on. They found NOTHING. But it does smack of interfering with what they thought was a Crime Scene.

Really Yucky.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:36 pm

There are the remains of a fort and, nearby, odd mounds of soft dirt that actually already look like a set of graves. Retired British police officer, PM, and I brought out the metal detector and spade and investigated a number of them.

The metal detector found nothing. Since it was possible Maddie could have been buried in the oft-discussed missing sports bag, I was wanting to see if the detector would find any metal, metal that might be on that bag. If Maddie's body were buried shallowly under the ground in a sports bag, metal rings attaching a strap or metal zippers (although zippers these days are almost all vinyl) could set off the metal detector. Unfortunately, it remained silent.

Unfortunately, it remained silent

Pair of disgusting, sick ghouls - what kind of deviant freak is disappointed that they haven't found the remains of an abducted child.

They make me sick, the lot of them mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Another one who doesn't want the child found alive mad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:41 pm

It's really sick, Tony, which is why I haven't put a link on or anything. The thought of those two creeping round Portugal with shovels - beyond vile.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:52 pm

bb1 wrote:It's really sick, Tony, which is why I haven't put a link on or anything. The thought of those two creeping round Portugal with shovels - beyond vile.
You know, MacLeod isn't going to come out of this smelling of roses.
I know who downloads from my blog and he doesn't.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Who in their right mind goes crawling around in a foreign country, digging up mounds?
And who takes a metal detector to find metal rings on a bag that at best was still in the wardrobe after Madeleine disappeared? And was photographed as being there.
Unless she thinks they dumped Madeleine's body unencumbered and then went back for the body later, so they could put it in the bag to bury somewhere else.

Jesus, I can hardly believe I am typing this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Sabot wrote:
Who in their right mind goes crawling around in a foreign country, digging up mounds?
And who takes a metal detector to find metal rings on a bag that at best was still in the wardrobe after Madeleine disappeared? And was photographed as being there.
Unless she thinks they dumped Madeleine's body unencumbered and then went back for the body later, so they could put it in the bag to bury somewhere else.

Jesus, I can hardly believe I am typing this.
Well pointed out Sabot. So they photographeed the blue "sports bag" in the cupboard, yet Madeleine was buried in it?

Of course the "sports bag" was actually a carry-on-board bag for the flight, but a detail like that doesn't matter, does it?

Oh! ... and neither dog alerted to it. Wonder why it was fobbed off as the bag that carried a little girls body? According to Amaral. Thought the cadavar dog was there?

PS I am remembering that correctly about it being "The Blue Sports Bag" according to Amaral, am I not? The one that was used to carry a little girls body in?

If I were Pat Brown, I would be running for cover now

.....and quickly deleting and apologising for all my stupid errors. Making out that the Algarve sunshine in February had given me sunstroke ...or somefink Hahau Hahau Hahau

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:16 am

If there is some evidence in the vehicle of a body having been on ice, I would be more likely to believe it was literally on ice in the boot. In other words, ice was placed in the boot in a bag or bags as a method of keeping the body cold during transport.

Is there no end to the woman's stupidity?

Does she seriously think that the McCanns were driving around with their daughter's decaying corpse plonked on top of melting ice?

And no-one noticed?

That's what comes of spending time with Gonc and listening to the garbage he's been spouting, instead of reading the police files.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:34 am

bb1 wrote: If there is some evidence in the vehicle of a body having been on ice, I would be more likely to believe it was literally on ice in the boot. In other words, ice was placed in the boot in a bag or bags as a method of keeping the body cold during transport.

Is there no end to the woman's stupidity?

Does she seriously think that the McCanns were driving around with their daughter's decaying corpse plonked on top of melting ice?

And no-one noticed?

That's what comes of spending time with Gonc and listening to the garbage he's been spouting, instead of reading the police files.
This from a woman who can't tell black from white Rolling Eyes

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:00 pm

It is also very tacky of her to be using the McCann case to push her book about Billy Bob and Jolene, or whatever it is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:04 pm

honestbroker wrote:Didn't the McCanns take a media crew with them on that trip to Huelva (sp?)

Oh yes, so they did, HB - I think the rest of the group might just have noticed a defrosting corpse reclining on thawing ice in the car...

As for..

Before coming to Portugal, I entertained a number of possibilities: the Huelva baths in Spain

You notice she fails to mention that the non-existent 'acid baths' are actually a huge industrial complex, with security guards, etc.?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:21 pm

A point that hadn't dawned on me:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/03/12/how-dare-you-pat-brown-and-petermac/

Quote from Brown:

There are the remains of a fort and, nearby, odd mounds of soft dirt that actually already look like a set of graves. Retired British police officer, PM, and I brought out the metal detector and spade and investigated a number of them.

They could actually have BEEN graves, from the Peninsula War, anything - and Brown and PretendyPete decided to play Burke and Hare with them, in the hope of finding Madeleine McCann's remains.

And they were hoping to - Brown expressed her disappointment at not finding a missing child's remains:

Unfortunately, it remained silent.

Pair of disgusting ghouls.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next