JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST

+5
Sabot
Pedro Silva
crazytony
Maggs
bb1
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 4 Empty Re: BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:28 pm

She's an idiot - as well as a ghoul, Tony.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST - Page 4 Empty Re: BROWN BLOGS - PROVES SHE IS A GHOUL IN LATEST

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:36 pm

That remark has made me feel really angry. You might think that this whole thing had been set up entirely for her benefit. She'll be praying for a body next.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:11 pm

PAT BROWN ‏ @ProfilerPatB Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
A legitimate professional review of the Madeleine #McCann case would start with the evidence & a crime reconstruction, not with bogus tips.

Like she'd know about anything 'professional' - she's got a nerve even using the word after her ghoul antics in Portugal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Blatant libel out of the pro-McCann claiming I alleged the Prime Minister is involved in fraud & corruption connected to #McCann case. #lies

What??? Does she fail to understand the meaning of her own words, now?

yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:16 pm

bb1 wrote:PAT BROWN ‏ @ProfilerPatB Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Blatant libel out of the pro-McCann claiming I alleged the Prime Minister is involved in fraud & corruption connected to #McCann case. #lies

yernuts yernuts yernuts

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/03/alleged-profiler-accuses-british.html
mad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Seconded, Tony - Who the H*ll does she think she is?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:19 pm

yernuts yernuts yernuts

I understood what she meant even if she didn't. And so would anyone else who speaks English.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:21 pm

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:24 pm

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Oh Lord spare us, Tony - does she think it is some kind of conspiraloon plot because Cameron went riding on that retired police horse?

The Middle East could go up in flames at any moment, Europe is in recession, the UK and Argentina are squaring up over the Falklands - and all this is going on over who borrowed a retired police horse?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:52 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh Lord spare us, Tony - does she think it is some kind of conspiraloon plot because Cameron went riding on that retired police horse?

The Middle East could go up in flames at any moment, Europe is in recession, the UK and Argentina are squaring up over the Falklands - and all this is going on over who borrowed a retired police horse?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:59 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:57 am

Too loony for words. yernuts rofl Thanks for bringing it to our attention Bonny

Tony:
http://t.co/boQDnn4b
from her blog.

Well spotted Tony thumbsup

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:53 am

Well, honestly - only England (and I use England deliberately) could have a scandal revolving around who was riding a retired police horse.

Especially as the two who have been accused of something or other were released on bail in ample time to pack their glad rags and head for the Cheltenham Gold Cup rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:29 pm

@philjjassociate @NancyGraceHLN @DrDrewHLN I should be back, Phil, and spend more time next time AND when the weather is nicer! See U then!

Going back to Portugal with her My Little Grave-Robber kit, is she? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Forkers not grown out of believing people who claim to know Secret Things yet? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:00 pm

For the ladies: My favorite facial scrub that I use twice a day is also cheap! Lemon and sugar. Delicious tasting too!

I think she's overdoing the lemon...... Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:04 pm

For the ladies: My favorite facial scrub that I use twice a day is also cheap! Lemon and sugar. Delicious tasting too!

I think she's overdoing the lemon...... Pcorneater

Funny, I was thinking she had a face that looked like she sucked lemons rofl rofl rofl rofl
No wonder she's so bitter and twisted yernuts
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:08 am

Lemon and Sugar? Good God. She sounds like a pancake.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:57 am

Sabot wrote:
Looks like one too - the one where you either slam it on the ceiling or drop it on the floor while trying to toss the manky thing!! LL Hahau rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:16 am

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Looks like one too - the one where you either slam it on the ceiling or drop it on the floor while trying to toss the manky thing!! LL Hahau rofl

My sentiments exactly. And I've heard that a good beating can help.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:42 am

She's been jet-setting again...

Heading to Saskatoon in the morning! Guess i have to pack thermal underwear again. Grrr....

Thank you for sharing Rolling Eyes

Best news yet on the McCann case in a long time. http://joana-morais.blogspot.pt/2012/03/maddie-case-scotland-yard-discredits.html Maybe Scotland Yard is circling around & coming in for the kill #ihope

Thought she was a top 'tec, clever cookie, type? She can't be, or she would have realised -as anyone with a functioning brain cell did - that the whole thing was a load of bollox, conjured up by an increasingly-desperate Team Gonc.

Thank you, Mr. Flight Attendant, for pouring my seatmate's drink over my open laptop. #wtf #remedialcustomerserviceclassplease

Well done that man for striking a blow for civilization and the rule of law thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:15 am

A forker asks:

Does anyoone knw where Pat is at with her action re- the Amazon affair? Is there a timeline for the next stage do we know??

Where Brown is at, is being told to Get Lost by Carter Ruck. No updates on 'timeline', not least due to Bremner's law firm withdrawing from FB after being asked awkward questions by concerned citizens.

Bremner is otherwise occupied:

Anne Bremner ‏ @annembremner Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
I met Rafaele Sollecito today in Seattle. He is lovely and was so grateful for the efforts of FOA on his and Amanda Knox's behalf.

Think she's a bit off-message there......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:49 pm

Well, my sister's hairdresser's cousin, who heard it from , his aunt's uncle, says Brown has been advised to let it go. Wink

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Good morning, Tony. hug

Oh, thanks for that delicious news gossip.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next