JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO?

+5
crazytony
Lamplighter
lily
Sabot
bb1
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 3 Empty Re: WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO?

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:33 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 3 Empty Re: WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO?

Post  lily Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:37 pm

No you could not. Shocked What are the odds? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:37 pm

crazytony wrote:
lily wrote:
crazytony wrote:
Maggs wrote:

Made my day too.
I wonder if he knew it was a man Tony?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
I wonder what his wife is thinking right now?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

biggrin

To shave.....or not to shave, Tony? Pcorneater
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:26 pm

This may, or may not, be significant:

Posted by: Fern from Keplar- 22b on March 10, 2012 6:15 PM

Posted by: sitheran from Scotland on March 10, 2012 6:04 PM

---------------------------

This has nothing to do with JS but someone else.

I am 99% sure of the name however whether she was male/female is another matter.

I discussed this with someone on here a month or so ago.

Yup, and I kept the posts, as it was so bizarre.....

Posted by: Fern from Keplar- 22b on March 10, 2012 6:23 PM
It looks as if both Ricardo Paiva and this other person are off FB for the time being anyhow.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Must be bad, Morais is carrying it now:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/03/mccann-affair-pj-inspector-caught-in.html

***MALICIOUS AND UNTRUE STATEMENT STARRED*****

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap

10 MARCH 2012 | POSTED BY JOANA MORAIS LEAVE A COMMENT

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 3 CdM%2B10032012a

A fake profile in the internet enticed an investigator of the Maddie Case into indiscretions

by Tânia Laranjo/Eduardo Dâmaso

One of the PJ inspectors who investigated the Maddie case was the victim of a trap on the Internet. The inspector Ricardo Paiva spoke on Facebook with a woman who introduced herself as an American model, but the talks eventually ended up in the possession of the English media. The inspector was blackmailed, so these conversations were not made ​​public, and now is facing a disciplinary process concerning the breach of civil servant duty. The fake profile on Facebook may have been created by someone connected to the McCanns' cause.*****MALICIOUS AND FALSE ALLEGATION****

The PJ's directorate already opened an inquest to the inspector: “An English newspaper is in possession of photos and cell phone messages from an PJ inspector and a North America woman”. In that material, the inspector in question identifies himself in that capacity [as an element of the PJ of Portimão] and says that he worked on the Madeleine McCann case. These two facts led to the opening of a disciplinary proceeding as soon as they were communicated to the PJ, confirmed a source from the PJ National Directorate.

ongoing translation

=========================

Well, well, well.

Shytehitsfan

****THAT ALLEGATION IS A COMPLETE FALSEHOOD******
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:19 pm

JillyCL ‏ @JillyCL Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@xklamation Entrapment & blackmail are both against the law? Who will be investigating the perpetrator/s of these two offences?

Well, Sauces say the Sunday Sun is, she will have yet more cuttings for her dusty library.

And I do hope the culprit is prosecuted.

In the UK and Portugal.

With lots of photos of just who Paiva was FB-ing - allegedly Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:22 pm

A north American woman, bet it was Bigfoot's Wife rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Glad it's not just me, I always think of Native Americans when I see that phrase rofl rofl rofl

I take it that is a photo of the 'lady' at the bottom left? Whatever young Ricardo was thinking with, it wasn't his head Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:27 pm

It's another of those Work in Progress ones, if it isn't too long, I'll post it all together when its finished.

More:

As CM was able to find out, those conversations took place soon after the inspector made a comment in a McCann support group in the internet [Facebook]. After this, the inspector believes his computer was the target of an hacking attempt and even admits that some hacker has accessed illegitimately to his personal data.

He was 'hacked'? rofl rofl rofl rofl

That's as bad as The dog ate my homework rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Elementary Force ‏ @ElementaryForce Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Can we expect front page splash in 1 of Sundays, tomorrow ?? joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/03/mccann… or has a superinjunction been taken out? #McCann #Leveson

God forbid, we want to see it all over the front pages of every single paper rofl rofl rofl

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Now, if that is the young lady in question, she doesn't look much like a man to me?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:33 pm

I think that that is going to turn out to be a stock photo from somewhere or other, Tony, and due to Paiva thinking with his....hormones....he rushed in where he shouldn't have.

Sauces say a more accurate representation would have been this:

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 3 220px-David_Bret

Allegedly, of course Wink !
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:41 pm

bb1 wrote:I think that that is going to turn out to be a stock photo from somewhere or other, Tony, and due to Paiva thinking with his....hormones....he rushed in where he shouldn't have.

Sauces say a more accurate representation would have been this:

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 3 220px-David_Bret

Allegedly, of course Wink !
I thought he only liked men with wings?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm

Under that womans photo, it says,

Photograph sent to the inspector, bet he thought it was his birthday rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm

OMG, what on earth has he been doing?

Another hypothesis is that the profile is false and does not even belong to a woman. The photos that were sent may have been taken from the internet. In those conversations, the inspector has allegedly sent photographs of himself - one of them taken inside the premises of Portimão police.

Complaint made in the PJ

The inspector spoke for a few weeks with an American young woman (see photo). He does not know if the woman seen in the picture that was sent to him was indeed her and has presented a complaint for fraud at the Judiciary Police. He admits that his email-box was also hacked.

What, he is complaining that when he thought he was sending photos of himself in Portimao PJ to an 'American model' he was actually sending them to a bloke? And that's his idea of fraud?

You couldn't make this up rofl rofl rofl

Morais has also posted a bit about the actual case review, so I will put that on the relevant thread.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Maggs wrote:Under that womans photo, it says,

Photograph sent to the inspector, bet he thought it was his birthday rofl rofl

You could not make this up, Maggs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Right...........I think I'll go and have a lie down.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Probably a good idea, Sabot, if this is going to end up all over the Sunday tabloids.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Joana Morais ‏ @xklamation Close
@JillyCL Precisely. The Judiciary Police will have to investigate the criminal offences of entrapment & blackmail of a PJ inspector. #mccann

Yes!!!!!! yaydance yaydance yaydance
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:04 pm

bb1 wrote:Joana Morais ‏ @xklamation Close
@JillyCL Precisely. The Judiciary Police will have to investigate the criminal offences of entrapment & blackmail of a PJ inspector. #mccann

Of course they will. Blackmail is against the law.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Is he trying to say his computer was hacked?

Well that can soon be found out if its true, by checking emails and who sent the info to this man.
Didn't stop him sending information, that is supposed to be confidential did it?

So who was being blackmailed?

The Hacker!!!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Could Brown be in on it?

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:06 pm

bb1 wrote:Joana Morais ‏ @xklamation Close

What a good idea. Portimao Police Station is more fun that Peyton Place.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Never mind the, I've been hacked, nonsense.

Another hypothesis is that the profile is false and does not even belong to a woman. The photos that were sent may have been taken from the internet. In those conversations, the inspector has allegedly sent photographs of himself - one of them taken inside the premises of Portimão police.

How bad is that? He shouldn't have been messing around like this in the first place, and it is actually irrelevant whether he sent them to Elle McPherson or Gordon the Gopher.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Anyone else think that Contemporâneos will be writing a script for their version of this as we speak?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:17 pm

bb1 wrote:Anyone else think that Contemporâneos will be writing a script for their version of this as we speak?

Of course they will Bonny yaydance yaydance
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next