JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO?

+5
crazytony
Lamplighter
lily
Sabot
bb1
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 4 Empty Re: WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO?

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Another hypothesis is that the profile is false and does not even belong to a woman. The photos that were sent may have been taken from the internet.

Are we supposed to take from that, that it never occurred to young Ricardo that someone might actually be LYING on the internet?

Or did he just see a gorgeous young blonde, 'American model' and well, stopped thinking with anything between his ears?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 4 Empty Re: WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO?

Post  Maggs Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:52 pm

bb1 wrote:Another hypothesis is that the profile is false and does not even belong to a woman. The photos that were sent may have been taken from the internet.

Are we supposed to take from that, that it never occurred to young Ricardo that someone might actually be LYING on the internet?

Or did he just see a gorgeous young blonde, 'American model' and well, stopped thinking with anything between his ears?

So is there a photo of Paiva in the PJ office on the internet? rofl rofl rofl rofl
Give it up Morais, it ain't working.
Paiva's sitting on his brains again if he thinks we will fall for that one, dream on wker

Last edited by Maggs on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:52 pm

You have to laugh. Ricardo Paiva discovers that people on The Internet tell lies. And it isn't very nice.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:57 pm

My friends, about this issue, I receive this through google alert:

http://www.abola.pt/mundos/ver.aspx?id=320170

Inspector of Maddie case falls into trap '

One of the PJ inspectors who investigated the Maddie case was the victim of a trap on the Internet. The detective Ricardo Paiva spoke on Facebook with a woman who introduced herself as the American model, but the talks eventually fall into the possession of the English press. The inspector then has been blackmailed, that these conversations were not made ​​public, and now responds in disciplinary proceedings to be concerned the violation of official duties. The fake profile on Facebook may have been created by someone connected to the cause of McCann.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:01 pm

he thought he was very smart, now here it is the result.

perhaps this: "Or did he just see a gorgeous young blonde, 'American model' and well, stopped thinking with anything between his ears?"
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:09 pm

So is there a photo of Paiva in the PJ office on the internet?

It's getting very confusing, but I think it means the picture of his FB friend has been taken from the net.

Here is Ricardo's 'lady' friend:

WHAT ON EARTH HAS RICARDO PAIVA BEEN UP TO? - Page 4 Usblon10

ETA, Speaking from a purely female viewpoint, I can't see why Ricardo would be so taken with her, she doesn't look very bright, does she? Maybe she has other assets? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Oh, my sides hurt, I've just seen Bennett's take on all this - and bizarrely, he is vaguely on the right lines for once.

But what would I know, I'm notorious rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:55 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, my sides hurt, I've just seen Bennett's take on all this - and bizarrely, he is vaguely on the right lines for once.

But what would I know, I'm notorious rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Well I must say that it's all a bit less foggy after reading that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:01 pm

Yes, it isn't often that Bennett actually clarifies things, is it? He is adrift about one or two matters, but he has the basis of all this correct.

Which is most unusual.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Nothing on the front pages of Star, Independent, Mirror, Mail, Observer, Telegraph or Times and I think that only leaves the Sun and the People and the Scottish papers. Wonder if the story will make it at all to the UK press?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:55 pm

Well, it's confusing trying to get any of this straight, but the Portuguese press said the UK paper/s have material, photos, etc., and Bret has been spotted boasting about his part in this...

Who knows? The whole thing is so bizarre, it's hard to get to grips with it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:58 pm

greenink211 wrote:
I wondered earlier if this might be a journalist getting to the bottom of the leaks in the PJ. I still wonder if that is the source of this rather than either pro or anti McCanns.

Exactly, it seems to me rather the work of an investigative journalist, doing a Mike Gunnill, thumbsup thumbsup
but bigger ...... ehm explosive.
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:00 am

What, like Bret may have started the ball rolling, told the Sun or someone, and a Fake Sheikh has stepped in?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:02 am

Rose wrote:
greenink211 wrote:
I wondered earlier if this might be a journalist getting to the bottom of the leaks in the PJ. I still wonder if that is the source of this rather than either pro or anti McCanns.

Exactly, it seems to me rather the work of an investigative journalist, doing a Mike Gunnill, thumbsup thumbsup
but bigger ...... ehm explosive.

I am aware that there are journalists collecting significant data on Internet stalkers and abusers for future use and you may well be right that this story will be integrated into one or more of those forthcoming headline stories.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:42 am

bb1 wrote:What, like Bret may have started the ball rolling, told the Sun or someone, and a Fake Sheikh has stepped in?

No, two seperate things. Someone, like a journalist, monitoring Paiva's actions on Facebook.
Two: Bret:
Bret is an attention seeker internet troll, most annoying to the level of a piss-like bookkeeper, a lower creep filled with hatred that likes to report people to their employer because no policeman takes this stalker seriously.

This pitfall Paiva kicked in, is too high for a fool like Bret or Bennett or even any stupid anti.

Anyway, let's wait for developments.
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:43 am

It's in the Sun: I am going to start a new thread.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:57 am

Rose wrote:
bb1 wrote:What, like Bret may have started the ball rolling, told the Sun or someone, and a Fake Sheikh has stepped in?

No, two seperate things. Someone, like a journalist, monitoring Paiva's actions on Facebook.
Two: Bret:
Bret is an attention seeker internet troll, most annoying to the level of a piss-like bookkeeper, a lower creep filled with hatred that likes to report people to their employer because no policeman takes this stalker seriously.

This pitfall Paiva kicked in, is too high for a fool like Bret or Bennett or even any stupid anti.

Anyway, let's wait for developments.

Indeed, Rose - it's no more clear from the Sun story, either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:23 am

Sun article confirms suspicions. Please note the legal ruler along this article: restraint.
Different from Portuguese press, but I bett The Sun has a lot more information, they can't spill??
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:09 am

Ah yes, of course, Rose, that didn't dawn on me last night - the Sun has just printed the bare bones of it, not the alleged details.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4