JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Paulo Pereira Cristóvão in trouble - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Paulo Pereira Cristóvão in trouble - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Paulo Pereira Cristóvão in trouble - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Paulo Pereira Cristóvão in trouble - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Paulo Pereira Cristóvão in trouble - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Paulo Pereira Cristóvão in trouble - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Paulo Pereira Cristóvão in trouble - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Paulo Pereira Cristóvão in trouble - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Paulo Pereira Cristóvão in trouble - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão in trouble

+2
bb1
Pedro Silva
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão in trouble - Page 5 Empty Re: Paulo Pereira Cristóvão in trouble

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:37 am

The forkers have found it - and got it backwards as usual rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Re: The PJ suspects an attempt was made to trap a referee
Lillyofthevalley Today at 8:06

Well lets see how Team McCann, Express and the Sun spin this one!!!!

I should think they are all too busy doing the Happy Dance to spin anything rofl rofl rofl

Clearly, this is a job for VERY BIG LETTERS

IT'S CRISTOVAO WHO IS THE ALLEGED CRIMINAL - HE IS SUSPECTED OF TRYING TO FRAME THE REF

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Have you ever known such silly, blind people? rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão in trouble - Page 5 Empty Re: Paulo Pereira Cristóvão in trouble

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:09 am

Well that's my day off to a good start.

AND CRISTOVAO HAS BEEN CHARGED, by the way.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:15 am

Sabot wrote:
Well that's my day off to a good start.

AND CRISTOVAO HAS BEEN CHARGED, by the way.

Excellent news, Sabot - who would have thought it would be football that would bring that lot toppling down?

I can't read this often enough:

The Friday edition of the Morning Post reveals that the leader of the Lions enjoyed the services of security companies and their research to gather information - some allegedly through illegal wiretapping - and then blackmail.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:28 am

I just hope The Trial happens in my lifetime, Bonny. But I'm not holding my breath.

Half of me is over the moon, and the other half is amazed by the arrogance of these people.

Beware of what you wish for, as they say where I come from. It's the working man's version of Karma. Tick Tock.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5