JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT BOOTS BIRCH - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT BOOTS BIRCH - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT BOOTS BIRCH - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT BOOTS BIRCH - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT BOOTS BIRCH - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT BOOTS BIRCH - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT BOOTS BIRCH - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT BOOTS BIRCH - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT BOOTS BIRCH - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT BOOTS BIRCH

+4
Maggs
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

BENNETT BOOTS BIRCH - Page 6 Empty Re: BENNETT BOOTS BIRCH

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:21 pm

Quite, Sabot. Birch - or other attention-seeking wannabees like him and Bushmeat - will just keep trying stunts like this if they are allowed to get away with it. It's a form of blackmail.

They're pests, and dangerous pests at that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Didn't Bush Meat Patti want some Ancient Burial Site dug up? And then there's that obscure Villa that Gonc was so interested in, where The CCTV Camera didn't work. And what about The Church Yard? And then they can start digging up The Road Works. My goodness me, what a lot of digging. That should keep them going for a bit if they've got nothing better to do.

Personally, I think that The PJ will do something about Robert Murat's Mother's garden, but they are going to get a massive, great Law Suit if they do. Good. I expect that Jenny Murat could do with a few bob. And she has already been through the misery of it all.
And I wonder if these utter arseholes have any idea of how incompetent they have made The PJ to be.
Make it up? I wish I had.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Sabot, I should think the Murats asked the PJ to discreetly check the garden at the start of all this, in case these whackjobs had planted anything.

Note the key word:

DISCREETLY

These things can be done without being leaked to CdM, or plastered all over the internet. A point the thicko haters seem to fail to grasp.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:43 pm

And I wonder if these utter arseholes have any idea of how incompetent they have made The PJ to be.

They most certainly have, Sabot. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:07 pm

bb1 wrote:Sabot, I should think the Murats asked the PJ to discreetly check the garden at the start of all this, in case these whackjobs had planted anything.

Note the key word:

DISCREETLY

These things can be done without being leaked to CdM, or plastered all over the internet. A point the thicko haters seem to fail to grasp.

Indeed, Bonny. And for certain sure The PJ Hierarchy have stamped on the heads of the rat bags who were leaking so called information, so much of which was later proved to be totally untrue. In fact if I hadn't been there watching it I would hardly believe that it happened.
I went through a brief patch of trying to explain to my children of why I was so incensed, but it sounded insane, and they clearly didn't believe me.
But Gonc and his buddies are still at it. What can they hope to achieve? Nothing good will come from this for them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:16 pm

lily wrote:And I wonder if these utter arseholes have any idea of how incompetent they have made The PJ to be.

They most certainly have, Sabot. Pcorneater

Well, good for that. Lily. Something needed to be done about The PJ who were riding rough shod over Justice. Such a tragedy that it had to be the abduction of Madeleine.
But you couldn't ask for better in exposing these people. This will drag Portugal into the 21st Century. They will never get away with this again. They will never again beat up some poor benighted peasant, or any old witness because they were too damned lazy or too prejudiced to Investigate.
The days of Amaral and Cristovao are done, along with all of their pseudo intellectual sychophants.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Gonc and co are pretty much out in the cold now, thankfully. So, they can't go running off to CdM with their inventions, smears and lies.

If anyone doubted that before the Faro court case, there is no doubt now.

BTW, isn't it odd how we never heard anything else about Paiva posting pics of his 'police weapon' *cough*? That was supposed to be an evil Team McCann trap of a fine, upstanding officer.

As silence has fallen over the whole business, I think it is safe to assume he was just being pervy. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:29 pm

As silence has fallen over the whole business, I think it is safe to assume he was just being pervy.

Like the rest of them? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Well, it was him, Bonny. So unless someone forced him to do it at gun point, one can only assume that he is a pervert.
I don't know a single soul who would do that in private, let alone send such stuff to relative strangers, or even close acquaintances. And the hacking of his account is no excuse. He shouldn't have done this in the first place.
Anyway, that's his career down the drain. And probably his marriage. That bunch were all tainted.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:33 pm

lily wrote:As silence has fallen over the whole business, I think it is safe to assume he was just being pervy.

Like the rest of them? Pcorneater

Join The PJ and be a Pervert. Rape? No problem. No one will dare to believe them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:58 pm

And the hacking of his account is no excuse.

No. As excuses go, it's right up there with, The dog ate my homework.

The PJ's IT people would have known very quickly if he had been 'hacked'. So, he was just being mucky and got caught at it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:09 pm

So what have we got?

Amaral, twice Divorced, who threatened an Ex Mistress and her baby and her husband, and said that he could make the baby disappear and get the blame placed on the child's parents. If he didn't decide to get them shot first.
Amaral owes approximately half a million Euros to The Portuguese State and to Banks, and to his Brother who he deliberately defrauded. Awaiting Trial for another act of Torture, having already been convicted of Lying Under Oath in another related Case of Torture.

Cristovao, escaped a Rape Charge, but was disciplined for stealing money from The PJ. He continued to be employed by The PJ until he took leave of absence to write a Libellous Book about The McCanns. Awaiting Trial for Blackmail and Fraud. The PJ are likely to rescind his Pension because they believe he was involved in The Torture of Leonor Cipriano.

Anthony Bennett, awaiting Trial for breaking his word to The High Court in the name of Elizabeth Regina, Queen of Britain. Left his normal abode for several months before returning to that address. Disciplined by The Solicitors Tribunal for cheating his employers and and an elderly couple who he singularly failed to represent. Fined £3,000.
There have been allegations of Cottaging, but I have no proof of this, so I won't mention it, but it might account for why he moved out of his afore known address for those several months, as he did most definitely move, and then return. Anthony Bennett Settled out of Court on two other Cases of Defamation.

Kate and Gerry McCann, No proof of any wrong doing in the Case of their missing daughter. They have never been Arrested or Charged.

There are others involved in this debacle but for the life of me I can never remember their names. But most of them are Arguidos in other Cases.

I expect that I have missed some things, but that's enough to be going on with.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:13 pm

What a bunch of ****ers and such a sorry state of affairs where Team Gonc are concerned.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:17 pm

bb1 wrote:And the hacking of his account is no excuse.

No. As excuses go, it's right up there with, The dog ate my homework.

The PJ's IT people would have known very quickly if he had been 'hacked'. So, he was just being mucky and got caught at it.

You have to laugh, Bonny. What a pillock. These idiots never learn. Paiva of all people welched on The McCanns with yet more lies, and then expected to get away with disporting his great, fat self on The Internet in compromising situations. You have to wonder about his abilities as a PJ Officer. Did he think that we are all as thick as The PJ?
The moral to this story is, Don't mess with Brits. We might look easy going, and we usually are. Until push comes to shove.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:20 pm

You forgot a bit, Sabot.

You forgot the bit about Gonc charging various people with insulting his honour.

And the prosecutor, defence and judge all agreeing he had no honour to be insulted, and charging him tens of, if not hundreds of thousands of euros, for that lesson in reality.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:30 pm

bb1 wrote:You forgot a bit, Sabot.

You forgot the bit about Gonc charging various people with insulting his honour.

And the prosecutor, defence and judge all agreeing he had no honour to be insulted, and charging him tens of, if not hundreds of thousands of euros, for that lesson in reality.

Well that's a bit of a waste of time, Bonny. He hasn't got tens of thousands of Euros. Although I have to say that Amaral brought this Case when he was riding high. Or so he thought.
But there are now so many people lining up for a share of whatever, that I doubt he will come out of it with his false teeth, let alone his shirt. His Honour descended into the dirt on the day he took his fist to Leonor Cipriano. Sue me. I believe that he did. And so do The PJ.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Well, the allegation has been made in open court now, and was all over the Portuguese press. I realise that nothing can be done about it until fresh charges are laid against him, but IMO, that is just a matter of time.

The days of him getting away with his bully boy tactics are over.

And don't forget, Robert Murat spoke out about him too on UK TV.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:13 pm

I don't think anyone has actually brought any further Charges, Bonny, which only Leonor Cipriano can do. And I don't think she is going to get another bite of the cherry.
The problem seems to have been that she was very confused at the time, and probably suffering from Concussion. She knew that Amaral was there and that he supplied The Ash Trays, but due to the bag over her head, she didn't know if he actually hit her, or made her kneel on the Ashtrays. This to me is perfectly understandable. She simply cannot say who did what. But then that was the point of the bag on her head. This is what Torture had become by then. They knew only too well of what they were doing.
After that the poor woman was in such a state that I doubt she remembers half of it.

But The PJ know who was in that Police Station at the time, and they know who was involved and who turned a blind eye. They know who ignored her screams and cries, and who actually administered The Torture.
And in the end it doesn't matter. She was Tortured, for which The Portuguese State IS responsible.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:29 pm

Gemma Stone ‏@GemmaStone8
Regardless of your views on Birch, the #McCann's should have ordered the diggers in. So much for no stone left unturned. Says it all really

That what they thought would happen, was it? The Murats' garden dug up yet again, nothing found, and dreadful headlines for the McCanns?

Hard cheese - the police were on to that shyster.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:37 pm

THE MCCANNS SHOULD HAVE ORDERED THE DIGGERS IN. ORLY.

They don't have much idea of how things work, do they. But then they seem to think that Kate should be in there digging with her bare hands.
Whatever. They expected Kate to make a fool of herself.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6