JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Update: Body found at Sharp house

+4
Jean-Pierre.t50
barbiecar
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 5 Empty Re: Update: Body found at Sharp house

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Ah yes, JCL's an expert on the subject, isn't she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 5 Empty Re: Update: Body found at Sharp house

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:11 pm

It would be deeply ironic if, as events unfold, some forker turns out to be connected to this matter. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:32 pm

On the subject of the total irresponsibility of the British media:

http://www.annaraccoon.com/politics/the-danger-of-following-the-sun/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:36 pm

bb1 wrote:It would be deeply ironic if, as events unfold, some forker turns out to be connected to this matter. Pcorneater

Cumuppance of the worst kind. And much as I truly hope not, it is bound to happen one day.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:39 pm

It's inevitable, Sabot. Sooner or later, someone's hairdresser's uncle's neighbour's fiance is going to be slap in the middle of a high-profile case.

They may not be quite so keen on waving pitchforks then.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:12 pm

They won't be, will they, Bonny. But I can't see them being sorry for what they have done to The McCanns. There will just be a mirriad of excuses as to why their Case is different.
While the likes of us will understand their lapse from whatever they consider to be perfect parenthood.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:55 pm

bb1 wrote:It would be deeply ironic if, as events unfold, some forker turns out to be connected to this matter. Pcorneater

What's this Sauces are saying? It's already happened???? Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:11 pm

bb1 wrote:

What's this Sauces are saying? It's already happened???? Shocked

WOT? I have a right to know. And I'm being serious.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:15 pm

My hairdresser's neice's husband's neighbour's brother-in-law says one or two forkers may be finding this a little too close to home. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:04 pm

Funny you should say that. I just got off the phone from my daughter's manicurist's brother in law who said something similar. Spooky or what? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:04 pm

Oh my goodness me, that won't be fun. Especially after that absolutely Perfect Parent said that 12 year olds should not be allowed out alone, ever. And Tony Bennett said to look at the family.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas
This afternoon I have done an exclusive interview with Stuart Hazell about the disappearance of #TiaSharp . Watch on @itn at 18.30

That'll give the haters an excuse to ghoul about 'body language'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:43 pm

Plea from a hounder:

Please, dont thow brickbats at Tia's family. We know nothing at all.

That's never stopped them abusing the McCanns, has it? It hasn't stopped Bennett stalking and smearing anyone associated with the McCanns.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Is HiDeHo on The Case? She needs to get going before someone beats her to it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Heidi only makes fillums if they give her an excuse to say, Big Rock is Da Man! God bless you, Goncalol! She won't care about this missing British child, any more than she does about Madeleine McCann.

Interview here with step-granddad:

http://www.itv.com/news/2012-08-09/itv-news-exclusive-tia-sharps-grandmothers-partner-begs-her-to-come-home/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Yer well, Sabot. Her fortay is them silly videos on her very own channel, innit?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Oh, what a surprise, the hounder body language experts are at it....

Have you been looking at the forensic linguistics in this case Tigger? Too soon to speculate, but a number of alarm bells there, although I would say, I don't for one second believe this fella is a domestic goddess.

=========

But here in this interview and during the press conference on Monday I found these phrases very strange or even disturbing.

--------

Clearly, he should off said words the hounders approved of. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:58 am

bb1 wrote:Plea from a hounder:

Please, dont thow brickbats at Tia's family. We know nothing at all.

That's never stopped them abusing the McCanns, has it? It hasn't stopped Bennett stalking and smearing anyone associated with the McCanns.

He's getting into his stride now I see.

Strange phrases? I was reading that thread and have to ask right now, what is a parraot?

He gave examples of how things should have been said in the world according to Bennett. Rolling Eyes

I'll tell you what, it proves he has very low self-esteem if he has to big himself up because of that man's choice of words. Innit? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:09 am

I've been watching that FB page, disgusted isn't the word, I really am beyond it.

The troll is back, in 25 mins he's already posted screen shots of Tia's Gran's FB, nothing to be seen there but he's ransacked it, and the revelation Tia is pregnant. He's one among many, all decimating the kids family.

Scum.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:19 am

Notice the forkers are now ripping Kate McCann to shreds - but barely mentioning Tia's disappearance?

No wonder rumours are flying round about one or two of them!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:44 am

My % of faith in human nature = 0

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:51 am

bb1 wrote:Notice the forkers are now ripping Kate McCann to shreds - but barely mentioning Tia's disappearance?

Yep, strange that isn't it? They have a thread to discuss missing Tia Sharp without actually discussing her.

However, they have got around it by taking aim at Kate McCann.

It does seem to confirm the whispers from sauces..... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:53 am

There has always been a sub-section of the human race like this, Barbie.

2000 years ago their idea of a good day out was watching prisoners being slaughtered in some Roman arena.

500 years ago they were throwing people in rivers to see if they floated.

Just over 200 years ago they were knitting while 'enemies of the state' were guillotined.

Not that long ago, they were enjoying themselves lynching innocent black people in the bad old Deep South.

They have always been around. Now, they have keyboards and a bizarre conviction that they are entitled to behave in any scummy, vicious way they want because it's their Yuman Rite, innit?

Thankfully, they never have represented humanity as a whole, but while the rest of civilization progresses, they will never develop any further than pitchforking, attacking innocent people, and sheer cruelty.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 am

lily wrote:
bb1 wrote:Notice the forkers are now ripping Kate McCann to shreds - but barely mentioning Tia's disappearance?

Yep, strange that isn't it? They have a thread to discuss missing Tia Sharp without actually discussing her.

However, they have got around it by taking aim at Kate McCann.

It does seem to confirm the whispers from sauces..... Pcorneater

They should pay more attention to that 'Karma' business they are so fond of quoting.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:34 am

Phew! Good job that Not Jean Yesterday hatertroll came along to divert the thread into an all-out attack on Kate McCann! They were in danger of actually having to mention Tia Sharp!

And good to see a sudden attack of thoughtfulness on the site that Bennett isn't admin of, oh dear me no!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next