JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Update: Body found at Sharp house

+4
Jean-Pierre.t50
barbiecar
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 2 Empty Re: Update: Body found at Sharp house

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:06 am

The media are helping feed this, Sabot - it's as if Leveson never happened. They never, ever seem to learn.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 2 Empty Re: Update: Body found at Sharp house

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:37 am

How's this for hypocrisy?

: Missing Tia Sharp
Tony Bennett Today

ShuBob wrote:
Why the police are allowing the media to print certain personal information relating to the family history in an active investigation is a mystery to me. They are fueling the innuendo.

Possibly because it may help and prompt people to come forward with relevant information. But it must be accurate and fair - look what happened to Joanna Yeates' landlord

Oh yes, and to her poor boyfriend - you know, the one the hounders tore to shreds in a massive thread, in which they accused him of every perversion imaginable.

Because they decided his mouth was the wrong shape.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:45 am

No 1 son made an interesting suggestion which is unfortunately not possible. Piers Morgan is doing his CNN program in London as he is covering the Olympics, so why not get him to invite bennett onto it for an in-depth interview? Oh, maybe a bit unkind as there is no way Shopping Trolley Man would be able to stand up to Piers, who is James Whale x 1,000,000. Mind you, it would be fun .... LL Hahau Hahau rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:53 pm

Oh God, the haters are going into raptures now:

http://news.sky.com/story/970003/tia-sharp-police-search-grandmothers-home

A police dog team are searching missing schoolgirl Tia Sharp's grandmother's house as new searches take place in woodland near the home.

The 12-year-old was last seen on Friday leaving the house in New Addington in Croydon, south London.

I suppose they do know there are other kinds of police dogs besides the supposed, world's-one-and-only, 'EVRD dog'?

Here's hoping they pick up Tia's scent and lead to her being found ALIVE. Though I do know how much that happy outcome will be deeply disappointing to the forkers, hounders, haters and ghouls.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:11 pm

Interlectool forker:

If the dogs alert it will be interesting to see if an arrest follows.

How's that for blind hatred? It hasn't crossed that hater's 'mind' that police dogs are also used to try to pick up the trail of LIVING people.

The hater is so blind to everything except Eddie the Wonderwoof, it has blanked out everything about SAR dogs, old-style bloodhound dogs, the lot.

The only police dog that has any interest or relevance for them now is a badly-behaved, yapping spaniel.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:29 pm

From The Standard:

Live Events/
Results/
Medals Table/
Schedule/
Records

Tia Sharp: Family are still trying to establish if missing girl left grandmother's home alone on August 4
Tia Sharp: a montage of images released by the police
View Gallery
Share Share this article Email this article Print this article
inShare
Related Articles

Missing girl Tia Sharp: Timeline

Missing girl Tia Sharp: The child's meal that lies cold and uneaten since August 4

Fears grow for missing London 12-year-old Tia Sharp after reports of man in car prowling area

Suggested Topics

South London
Cctv
Police
London
Croydon

08 August 2012

The family of missing Tia Sharp has been targeted by internet trolls after it emerged the partner of the schoolgirl's grandmother is a convicted drug dealer.

The 12-year-old's uncle has made an appeal on the family's Facebook site asking people to stop "posting negative and nasty comments".

David Sharp wrote: "Can everyone please stop posting negative and nasty comments you are all entitled to have your own opinions we know! But please for Tia's sake please, please, please do not air them on her page which is only to help find Tia.

"Once again thank you to all those kind hearted people that are out there searching day and night posting fliers and putting them in every place they can to find her!"

The comments came after it emerged that Tia's step-grandfather Stuart Hazell was one of an eight man gang convicted for drug dealing in 2003.

Painter and decorator Hazell, then 27, of Dale Court, was sentenced to two years and 10 months for one count of supplying crack cocaine. He also has a 2010 conviction for possessing a machete.

Officers investigating the disappearance want to speak to family members including Hazell - who has lived with Tia's grandmother Christine Sharp, 46, for around four years having previously dated her daughter Tia's mother Natalie.

Police are still trying to establish if Tia left her grandmother's home in New Addington, at around midday on Friday, alone or in the company of Mr Hazell following conflicting reports.

There seems to be confusion over whether he walked her to a local tram stop or the schoolgirl left her grandmother's house alone after saying she was going to the Whitgift Centre in Croydon town centre.

Meanwhile police say they have found no CCTV evidence to suggest Tia - a pupil at Raynes Park High School in Merton - has left the area.

News of Mr Hazell's conviction came on a day when false rumours that Tia's body had been discovered hit social networking site Twitter, before being removed.

Her aunt Lisa Marie Carter posted: "I feel so sick and in so much pain but I can't stop thinking about where my 12 year old niece could be. It's been so long and no news. I feel so alone.

"I have no family around. Just wish I was not so heavily pregnant. Just want this baby out now plz Tia babe come home xxxxx"

Her stepfather David Niles said relatives were "in bits" and begged: "Just find my little girl."

The 29-year-old, who wore a Find Tia campaign T-shirt, said: "How would you feel if it was your daughter? I haven't slept in four days. Natalie (Tia's mother) is in bits.

"The whole country has helped us and is supporting us. The police have done everything."

Tia's mother said she feared her daughter might have been taken.

"We feel terrible," she told reporters.

"We think she's been taken but we just don't know. There's no CCTV."

Mr Niles said: "The last time I saw her was on Thursday morning before going to work (at the family home in Mitcham).

"She had a friend stay over. She was good as gold.

"I know I am not her real dad, but I have been there since day dot. I have fed her and bathed her. I just want her home."

Mrs Sharp, speaking from her terraced home, said she hoped an image of her granddaughter taken outside the nearby Co-op on Thursday would jog people's memories and bring forward new information.

She also thanked the community for supporting the family but declined to speak at length.

Outside the house a solitary candle burned in a glass holder with a plastic bottle covering it.

Police have been scouring hours of CCTV footage but said they had not found any trace of the schoolgirl, who has never gone missing before.

Hundreds of "missing" posters have been distributed around New Addington and Tia's face looks out from most local shops and noticeboards.

At a bus stop close to her grandmother's house in The Lindens, well-wishers left dozens of burning candles and tealights with hand-written signs asking for Tia to be brought home.

Scotland Yard said the search for the youngster was "very much ongoing", while The Sun newspaper has offered a £25,000 reward for information that leads to police finding Tia.

Officers searched a local wood, Birchwood, less than a mile from Tia's grandmother's house in The Lindens yesterday afternoon.

Meanwhile scores of local volunteers have joined police as the search for missing Tia entered a fifth day.

Yesterday around 60 officers - from a number of different forces drafted in to help - began combing woodland Birch Wood close to where she was last seen.

while 100 local people also gathered at Croydon Rugby Club and spent the evening searching for Tia without success.

Club secretary Sue Randall said: "Everybody wants to help, we're just pulling together to try and find her."

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Thanks, Barbiecar.

The family of missing Tia Sharp has been targeted by internet trolls after it emerged the partner of the schoolgirl's grandmother is a convicted drug dealer.

The 12-year-old's uncle has made an appeal on the family's Facebook site asking people to stop "posting negative and nasty comments".

David Sharp wrote: "Can everyone please stop posting negative and nasty comments you are all entitled to have your own opinions we know! But please for Tia's sake please, please, please do not air them on her page which is only to help find Tia.

That sicko sock on Not-Bennett's site was one of them.

I hope they are all proud of themselves. Oh, how silly of me - they will be DELIGHTED with their work, as they are already dribbling on their keyboards at the very idea of police dogs being used in the search for the child.

NOT ONE OF THEM CARES ABOUT THE SMALL DETAIL THAT POLICE DOGS DO NOT GO AROUND LOOKING FOR SUPPOSED 'DEATH MIASMA', BUT ARE ROUTINELY USED TO TRY TO FIND MISSING PEOPLE ALIVE.

Gutter dregs, the whole lot of them, longing for this girl to be dead so they can get excited talking about supposed 'cadaver dogs'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:04 pm

This will disappoint the ghouls and haters - look, proper police dogs, not the Eddie'n'Keela circus:

Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 2 Policedog

http://news.sky.com/story/970003/tia-sharp-police-search-grandmothers-house

A police dog team have searched Tia Sharp's grandmother's house as the hunt for the missing schoolgirl continues.

The 12-year-old was last seen on Friday leaving the home in New Addington in Croydon, south London.

This morning, two police search teams were briefed and began searching a wooded area at the bottom of the estate, around 400 yards from her grandmother Christine Sharp's home.

Later, two officers with a police search dog searched the terraced home for 30 minutes shortly after the family were given an inquiry update by Detective Chief Inspector Nick Scola.

He emerged from the house, where Mrs Sharp, 46, lives with her boyfriend Stuart Hazell, 37, and told reporters: "I have been in to see the family and update them with details of the investigation.

"Of those details there is nothing I can share with you at the moment."

He said police would hold a news conference at 4.30pm today.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:08 pm

And yet another poor family who are finding out how The McCanns felt. All these beastly people are doing is showing more and more of The World how despicable they are. They certainly aren't aiding The Police.

And if I remember correctly, wasn't it Bennett who first pointed out that The Family might be suspicious?

PS. Can someone tell me what to do with my collection of Machetes before I get arrested?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:09 pm

Any sign yet of the ghouls and haters ceasing to suck their dentures and witter, I've got a funny feeling....my guts telling me....doesn't look good...ect

And actually hoping Tia is found alive and well?

No, thought not, they're all enjoying indulging their vile 'imaginations' too much.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:14 pm

All these beastly people are doing is showing more and more of The World how despicable they are. They certainly aren't aiding The Police.

Sabot, this has been the last straw for many people. The ghoulish glee with which they have siezed on this has demonstrated - not that there was much doubt - that they are beneath contempt, every single one of them.

What kind of moron makes remarks like:

If the dogs alert it will be interesting to see if an arrest follows.

Look - ^^^^^^^ real police dogs, with real policemen, not the Grime Travelling Circus.

The McCann-haters are ALL enjoying this, without one single thought for the missing girl - all they want is a yapping spaniel centre-stage.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:25 pm

This can't be right! The police aren't using a yapping, badly-behaved spaniel!

Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 2 Article-2183920-1470AE83000005DC-502_306x423

That police dog has a proper harness on, and is walking properly beside its handler! That can't be right! Surely it should be yapping and pulling its handler's arm out of its socket, like Eddie Wonderwoof!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183920/Tia-Sharp-missing-Family-split-claims-left-home-herself.html
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Ye gods! The standard of literacy from the forkers on her Facebook Page would make you weep!

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Guess who posted this on yet another New Thread.

"so sniffer dogs are doing what they are trained to do it blows the pros and mcanns theory that eddie and keela were wrong"
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:38 pm

Oh my God, Barbie - it's open to the public, so I can see it.

What filthy scum they are, to target her site.

I seriously think that they have made it impossible for organisations, however informal, to operate on FB without 24/7 moderating to remove their filth.

Vicious, callous scumbags, the lot of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Poppy Mccormack It really pains me to say this but

Managed to force herself, despite the 'pain', didn't she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Nice reading, isn't it?

How about this one:

Sean Lock its defo the grandad his storys changed and the police have done a background check on him why do that if not a suspect its obvious his done something to her what a sick c**t

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Pondlife, the lot of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:52 pm

That page is to keep up awareness of Tia, to detail searches, there's even a post asking the public to not search at certain spot because the police want to do it themselves. It is not to play whodunnit and point fingers. Maybe the family hurt the child, maybe they didn't. It's irrelevant, that is where information on that child is shared. Or it was, until the pitchforkers decided they's just point out who is guilty and what is wrong with that family.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:55 pm

Barbie, they don't care. They don't care about Tia, or Madeleine, or any other child. They get their kicks from tormenting people, and being given free rein to post their foul abuse.

Pondlife, the lot of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 pm

"Never let a twelve year old out on their own." "Just saying, like, not blaming anyone."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Pretty much sums them up. Going out on a bit of a limb here...............my daughter is 13, last year, when she was 12, she went out, she met her friends, went swimming, went shopping...............at 12 doing those things with a parent is not a remote possibility. Those super beings who'd never let their 12 year olds out have absolutely not a clue.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Did you see what one of the Hounders came out with yesterday? She claimed she never, ever let her kids out of her sight, and wasn't going to:

And I have to admit that I will wait outside any disco (or make my husband do so) until the girls will be 21.

Incredible! So, no chance of going to university for Perfect Mom's kids. No school trips abroad for them. No dating. No going to the pub.

No going shopping with their mates.

Seriously, can you imagine? At an age when many young people are serving their country in Afganistan, Perfect Mom won't let her daughter go to a disco alone.

It'll go one of two ways.

Perfect Mom will either produce an overgrown baby with no life skills whatsoever.

Or her daughter will head for the hills as soon as she's eighteen to have FUN.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:11 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/970003/tia-sharp-witness-tells-of-key-sighting

A member of the public has told police they saw missing Tia Sharp leaving her grandmother's home at midday on the day of her disappearance.

The witness told detectives that Tia was alone when she left the house in New Addington in Croydon, south London, but it was unclear where she was going.

The 12-year-old has not been seen since and more than 80 officers are involved in the search for her.

Metropolitan Police Area Commander Neil Basu told a press conference that officers still hoped to find Tia alive and well.

He said that officers had been redirected from Olympics duty to help in the investigation and police sniffer dogs and forensic teams were also involved.

----------------------

Note for hater thickos:

1. 'Sniffer dogs' does NOT mean the Eddie'n'Keela roadshow.

2. 'Forensic teams' look for other things besides 'body fluids'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:29 pm

I do hope that they find Tia safe and well really soon.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next