JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Update: Body found at Sharp house

+4
Jean-Pierre.t50
barbiecar
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 4 Empty Re: Update: Body found at Sharp house

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:14 pm

lily wrote:I don't think he's attractive either but it wouldn't matter if he were good at what he does?

He is, according to some, Lily. But he always looks untidy to me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 4 Empty Re: Update: Body found at Sharp house

Post  lily Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 pm

There is a history of people on British TV looking messy, Sabot. Remember the brilliant Patrick Moore on the Nightsky (or something) programme? (Not saying that about Brunty but you know what I mean).
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:41 pm

At least Patrick Moore's suits were good quality once upon a time, Lily. Martin Brunt looks as though he buys his in Marks and Spencers, and then puts them through the washing machine.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:48 pm

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas
Grandmothers boyfriend back at address -after speaking with police to address the reports in the media about Friday #TiaSharp
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:57 pm

I seriously hope that The Police haven't been relying on Media Reports.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:09 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/970003/tia-police-interview-grans-boyfriend

Sky News sources said Mr Hazell, who lives with Tia's grandmother Christine Sharp, 46, was interviewed as a witness and had not been arrested.
He later returned to the home in New Addington, Croydon, south London.

Translation - Brunt sexed the story up into something it wasn't, yet again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Brunt made it sound as though the man was under suspicion. Although The Forkers were well under way before that.
I seriously don't understand what he thinks he is doing. This isn't responsible reporting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Tony Bennett Today at 1:35 pm

I think we should have an urgent comment from the AMBASSADOR FOR MISSING CHILDREN on the police decision to call in those 'incredibly unreliable' [quote: Dr Gerald McCann] police sniffer dogs in the search for missing Tia Sharp

Tony Bennett

This man is a Pig.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:51 pm

I'll comment, shall I?

bottomsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:57 pm

bb1 wrote:I'll comment, shall I?

bottomsup

I can't believe he said that, Bonny. He's got a Death Wish.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:35 am

Just had a quick read of Tia's Facebook page/site. Plenty of trolls on there, the poor admin got upset. One troll in particular, stood out a mile.............he couldn't tell the foaming at the mouth ghouls anything because although he knew it, and had passed it to the police, "It wouldn't be fair". Then he played the frothing trolls off against each other, some were "spot on the ball". I can't tell what his game was, he told them nothing because he knows nothing, but he whipped them up a treat. Along the way he threw in that he was an ex dog handler (they're alway ex aren't they?). The really clever bit was he picked a timeframe, plausible, I'd agree with him, manpower and costs will play a part, the police will want to up the ante and make some progress now, even if it turns out to be nothing. Not one of them realised that unless you are a part of that investigation team, you can't possibly know more than the police, short of being an eyewitness or a perpetrator. Police, even "retired" police, are not in telepathic contact, they are not communing with their bretheren on aspects of individual cases, they are people doing a job, not the Borg. He tuned into their own pitchforking and finger pointing, told them his knowledge was superior to theirs, gave them nothing and played them off against each other.

Sweet.

Or it would be if this wasn't a bunch of pitchforking trolls spamming a a page hoping to help find a missing child, not with speculation and shrieking but by co ordinating poster drops, updating information and making appeals.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am

One troll in particular, stood out a mile.............he couldn't tell the foaming at the mouth ghouls anything because although he knew it, and had passed it to the police, "It wouldn't be fair". Then he played the frothing trolls off against each other, some were "spot on the ball".

Same script as Coldwater.

I am heart-sorry for the people admin-ing sites like that; all they are concerned with is the missing person - and they are targeted by pondlife.

We're used to the pondlife, but the rest of the world isn't.

Just look at that troll who got kicked off the site - then rushed to tell Not-Bennett's site all about it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:01 am

Look at this - the pondlife now thinks it knows better than the real police. Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/news/9864491.Tensions_boil_over_in_New_Addington_during_unoffici/

Quote:

Tensions boiled over in New Addington last night as unofficial Tia Sharp search parties were rooting through people’s garages.

The searches were conducted without the permission of home owners and resulted in one man confronting a group who were armed with weapons.

Pitchforkers in action - wonder how many of them have been spewing abuse on the internet?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:12 am

I bet the usual characters have been busy typing away. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:13 am

This is getting so out of hand now, but hardly unexpected. The Mob decides that someone is fishy, and the next thing you know someone will wind up dead. And all with the best of intentions? I don't think so. The Mob thinks it has a right to take over. And this all stems from the likes of Bennett who think they have a right to know because the only decent Policeman is disgraced and living in Portugal. That Policeman who never met The McCanns and didn't even attend the scene of the crime.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:31 am

I don't think anyone here is surprised that it's happening.

We've all remarked on the pondlifes' conviction that they are somehow entitled to know every little thing the police are doing.

We've all seen their pretendy 'researchers' bombarding the REAL police with 'dossiers', conspiraloon gibbers, and propaganda videos.

Bennett's lot have taken it one stage further. CSI Patsy and Petey ghouling around in Portugal and tampering with windows, Birch breaking into Murat's garden - it's not one bit different from the pitchforkers who think they are entitled to search people's garages.

IMO, something is going to have to be done about these vigilante mobs, on and off the internet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:42 am

It's a Badge of Merit system. Who dares to poke their noses illegally into the next supposed place of interest?
Big cheers all round, and shouts of Bravo.

So we've had Kennedy's Garden. Smethurst's House. Lurking outside Kate and Gerry's House at dusk, and hiding in the shrubbery. Ancient Portuguese Burial Grounds. Appartment 5A. And Jenny Murat's Garden. All done illegally. Where next? And who is going to jump out at them and punch them on the nose. Or worse still, shoot one of them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:54 am

There is even more of that insane lurking, Sabot. Remember the poor man in Wales who was ill? The riding stables that Madeleine liked to go to? Bennett eating food in the cafeteria at Glenfield Hospital?

There must be loads more......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Maybe news, maybe not news:

http://news.sky.com/story/970434/tia-police-liaise-with-fake-kidnap-squad

Quote:

Police hunting for Tia Sharp are liaising with officers who investigated the fake kidnap of Shannon Matthews as the search of bins outside Tia's grandmother's house continues.

Officers say they are talking to other forces who have dealt with missing schoolgirls.

This includes West Yorkshire Police, who investigated the case of fake kidnap victim Shannon Matthews in Dewsbury.

Tia, 12, has not been seen since last Friday when she left her grandmother Christine Sharp's home in south London.

--------------

I actually hope someone HAS been stupid enough to try that stunt again - it means Tia is alive and well.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:05 pm

I actually hope someone HAS been stupid enough to try that stunt again - it means Tia is alive and well.

Absolutely.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 pm

lily wrote:There is even more of that insane lurking, Sabot. Remember the poor man in Wales who was ill? The riding stables that Madeleine liked to go to? Bennett eating food in the cafeteria at Glenfield Hospital?

There must be loads more......

So Bennett IS encouraging what is going on in The Tia Sharp Case. Lynch Mobs are abroad.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:11 pm

lily wrote:

Absolutely.

It is always possible that the child is deliberately hiding in the hope of a Fund. Possibly aided and abetted by her parents.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:20 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:

Absolutely.

It is always possible that the child is deliberately hiding in the hope of a Fund. Possibly aided and abetted by her parents.

Or even grandparents, Sabot.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:40 pm

If that does turn out to be the case, then the blame can be partly placed at the forkers, hounders, ghouls and haters.

Nutjobs like them are the only ones who keep screeching sh*te about 'fake abductions'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Wholly placed with them, I would say, Bonny. They keep on screeching about how to behave and what to spend the money on.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next