JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Update: Body found at Sharp house

+4
Jean-Pierre.t50
barbiecar
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 7 Empty Re: Update: Body found at Sharp house

Post  lily Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Shocked I wonder how the new poster Julchen feels now Pete has said that?

Thanks for your replies.
Yes, I know the facts behind the words, BUT: all the teenagers who go missing have (from their point of view) a very good reason to run away. What I find so disturbing is the description of Tia as a very nice girl that is well-balanced and in a homely environment. But then: why should there even be the slightest reason for thinking she'd run away(i.e. escaped).

Or: What I mean is, keep an open mind. Remember the Shannon Matthews case where suddenly mother and uncle WERE the perpetrators of the plot. Call me naive or easy to convince or else, but to me the "granddad" comes across as more connected to the girl than the uncle.

Yes, he is certainly not the domestic goddess he wants to be pictured as. Having seen quite a few of these types of houses when house hunting I was appalled by the state these dwellings are in. Disgusting! Certainly no domestic goddess around these houses.

But then again: with people spending 90% of their time in front of TV, even doing a bit of cleaning up can make a member of this social community look like Mr. Clean.

Is Jule going to think him very snobby? I hope that that is not a Bennett sock.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 7 Empty Re: Update: Body found at Sharp house

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Not quite related, Antoinette was a close family friend. A few - me included - thought she was an aunt, but this turned out not to be the case.

But no, criticism was not allowed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:41 pm

Isn't Julchen the idiot who thinks she can chain her daughters to her ankle till they are 21? Pete gave her an earful for that - about the only time I have ever agreed with him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:52 pm

That is definitely the one, Bonny.

Having seen quite a few of these types of houses when house hunting is not entirely in line with Pete's comments about the Grandmother's house, is it? Pcorneater

ETA: You are not dealing with leafy suburbia here, this is a 1960s scruffy council housing estate. Look at the pictures of the gardens, full of old beds and rubbish, and the shrubs now at forest height. Lawns not mowed for generations, and garage doors hanging off their hinges.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Pete has said that they have found her body at the house?

Just read it on hellhole but not seen an article about it online.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Sadly, it is on the Breaking News band on Sky now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:01 pm

roger patrick kelly ‏@rebroger
Dogs dont lie #TiaSharp body found! #Maddeline #McCann

SICK F*CK mad mad mad mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Very sick ******. mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Disgusting, gloating piece of merde. mad mad mad

New thread started:

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t2113-manhunt-after-body-found-at-sharp-home#55295
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:04 pm

On Radio 4 News. Stand by for a sickening Gloat Fest.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Sabot wrote:
Acherly, no one was allowed to slag off the family of missing Amy Fitzgerald. I believe she was related to someone on MM, wasn't she?
As I remember, Antoinette, the admin who took over from amberslut, is connected to Amy, not sure if she is related or just a family friend. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 7 Snidemm

They seem to think this is all some kind of big joke, another excuse to have a go at the McCanns. I cannot believe how vile the haters are being right now. Though no-one should be surprised. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:08 pm

This is terrible. A child is very likely dead, and all they can do is crack jokes and slag off Kate McCann. They really are very sick.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7