JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Update: Body found at Sharp house

+4
Jean-Pierre.t50
barbiecar
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 3 Empty Re: Update: Body found at Sharp house

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:35 pm

barbiecar wrote:Pretty much sums them up. Going out on a bit of a limb here...............my daughter is 13, last year, when she was 12, she went out, she met her friends, went swimming, went shopping...............at 12 doing those things with a parent is not a remote possibility. Those super beings who'd never let their 12 year olds out have absolutely not a clue.

I have to admit that mine were off out on their own long before they were twelve, although usually together, but they didn't always come home together. And many was the time I had to search the beach for them when it was time to go. Not to gorget all that bloody Frog's Spawn from the river which was a good mile away.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Update: Body found at Sharp  house - Page 3 Empty Re: Update: Body found at Sharp house

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:38 pm

lily wrote:I do hope that they find Tia safe and well really soon.

That's the difference, Lily. We all do, while The Morons are going to be bitterly disappointed. But they aren't interested in strangers. It has to be one of the family.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:42 pm

LOOKATME'S Thread seems to have vanished. More Libel, was it?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Update:

SkyNewsBreak
Detectives have led away the boyfriend of the grandmother of missing 12-year-old Tia Sharp
[b]
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:45 pm

Oh cum on, Sabot. Shuwly you must off led your kids on a leash wen they wanted two go owt? I fownd chayns helpfull two drag em when they wuz 25.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:47 pm

Could be something, Rose, could be nothing. Having seen the irresponsible sh*t Brunt has been stirring up today, I wouldn't take anything as Gospel so soon.

LOOKATME'S Thread seems to have vanished. More Libel, was it?

Probably lost interest, as the Wonderwoofs aren't involved. Thankfully.

I wonder, how different things might have been if more attention had been paid to the Portuguese police dogs, and less to Grime's International Travelling Circus?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Barbara ‏@19Barbara57
@Bishop_Basher Woof woof, nice german shepherd, has (s)he said anything yet? #McCann

Yes.

He said (in dog) Who are that shower of pitchforking morons? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:01 pm

lily wrote:Oh cum on, Sabot. Shuwly you must off led your kids on a leash wen they wanted two go owt? I fownd chayns helpfull two drag em when they wuz 25.

Waste off time, Lily. They chooed them off. And they didn't like the kennel either.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Rose wrote:Update:

SkyNewsBreak
Detectives have led away the boyfriend of the grandmother of missing 12-year-old Tia Sharp
[b]

That is the title of a story on Sky news, but the article says nothing about it.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:08 pm

It's on BBC news, he's helping with enquiries, not under arrest.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Sky have updated:

More than 80 officers search 12-year-old Tia Sharp as new clues emerge as to her whereabouts.
5:57pm UK, Wednesday 08 August 2012
Police dog

Video: Tia Sharp: Witness Tells Of Key Sighting

Email

The boyfriend of missing 12-year-old Tia Sharp's grandmother has left his home and been driven away in a police car.

Two men in plain clothes were seen entering the house before leaving a short time later with Stuart Hazell who got into a black car with them, which then drove off.

Sky News sources said that Mr Hazell, who lives with Tia's grandmother Christine Sharp, 46, was being interviewed as a witness.

Tia was last seen at or near the house and police teams have searched the building, along with the surrounding area, including woodland, a school and garages.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:13 pm

SkyNewsBreak10 mins Sky Sources:
The boyfriend of 12-year-old Tia Sharp's grandmother is being interviewed as a witness in investigation
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:Oh cum on, Sabot. Shuwly you must off led your kids on a leash wen they wanted two go owt? I fownd chayns helpfull two drag em when they wuz 25.

Waste off time, Lily. They chooed them off. And they didn't like the kennel either.

Tipickle, Sabot. Treye metul dores.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:14 pm

I wish 'Sky Sources' would zip it. Brunt has left a long trail of legal wreckage behind him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:49 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Tipickle, Sabot. Treye metul dores.

Acherly. I wuz hoping they wood leaf home perm..perme..permanant, like, but they keep cuming back and nicking my furnacher and my Ming varses and my best brush cutter wot cost me a bomb.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:56 pm

An thay eeyt yu owt off hows an hoem, Sabot. Sowry. hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:59 pm

bb1 wrote:I wish 'Sky Sources' would zip it. Brunt has left a long trail of legal wreckage behind him.

Me too, Bonny. Hopefully the family will get some news soon and I so hope it will be good.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:12 pm

lily wrote:An thay eeyt yu owt off hows an hoem, Sabot. Sowry. hug

Chikens, Lily. They culd eet chikens faster than I culd pluk and gut them. I've spent my life plukin and guttin chikens for that lot. When they weren't banged up in Bording Schul.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:14 pm

On a slightly more serious note. Has Brunty forgotten Christopher Jefferies? And Robert Murat?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Clearly, he has, Sabot. Because of him, I assume 'Sky sources' are talking rot whenever I see them quoted now, not just on crime stories.

The media has behaved as if Leveson never happened, it's been a shocking display.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:24 pm

He is really lackluster, isn't he?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:41 pm

We can but hope that Lord Leveson is taking note. It is a disgrace because apart from anything else, it gives The Hounders free licence.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:44 pm

lily wrote:He is really lackluster, isn't he?

I can't be bothered watching him, Lily. When he shuffles on-screen, in the middle of some high-profile investigation, I just know he's going to announce, Sky sources say, and come out with some bollox he's heard in the local pub.

Unfortunately, most people are not aware of his past disasters, and think he's telling the truth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:47 pm

He isn't what you would call an attractive man, is he. He always looks as though he needs a good scrub, to me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:10 pm

I don't think he's attractive either but it wouldn't matter if he were good at what he does?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next