JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Libel trial postponed by Gonc

+3
lily
Pedro Silva
bb1
7 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Libel trial postponed by Gonc - Page 4 Empty Re: Libel trial postponed by Gonc

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:52 am

sofia, know this:

gonçalo amaral, you´re a liar: we all know that you made fame and fortune at the expenses of an innocent child, which you betrayed, just to feed your thirst for easy dirty money and fame.

here it is the proof that you amaral is a liar, that you made fame and fortune, through despicable lies, written in a book of lies:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/goncalo-amaral-made-a-fortune-spouting-681722

“Amaral made an astonishing amount of money from his ­campaign to discredit the ­McCanns,” said the source.

“I don’t know how he sleeps at night, knowing he’s cashing in on the tragic story of a three-year-old girl’s disappearance.”

gonçalo amaral is disgusting.
vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:18 am

Try not to let him get to you, Pedro, it's nearly over, as far as he is concerned.

It was actually all over for Amoral as soon as the Faro verdict was announced.

Portuguese courts have now ruled that, not only is he a criminally-convicted liar, he has no 'honour' to lose. It actually doesn't matter what he says when he's in the dock in Lisbon (assuming he ever turns up), those two judgements in CRIMINAL courts have sunk him.

His words are worthless.

All the plotting and scheming to torment the McCanns while hiding behind a court have come to nothing - the same has happened to Bennett. And they can't complain, they were told all along that the McCanns didn't have to attend any courts, but they chose not to believe it.

In their heart of hearts, his fan club know it, too - that's why they're clutching at straws, and lashing out in all directions when they can't find any straws to cling to.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:49 am

bb1, don´t worry about "Try not to let him get to you", I truly like to do this:

if those related with gonçalo amaral, don´t like or are upset, that is good for me, I like to upset those related with him, I like to contradict all those related with gonçalo amaral, to expose his lies.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:05 pm

It really isn't sinking in with them:

The McCanns asked for a

videolink so I think if they are not going to appear in Court this must be granted, how else are they to be questioned by

either Amaral's Lawyer, or any of the Judges.?.

Whatever Perry Mason-type courtroom dramas they have been imagining, they would be well advised to forget them.

It is Gonc (and Bennett) who are going to be on trial, NOT the McCanns.

Neither of those two are going to rip their pound of flesh from the McCanns; neither are they going to be able to hide behind court protocol to torment the McCanns (or anyone else) further.

Does it not tell the haters anything, that Carter Ruck and Ms Duarte are all organised and ready to go - have been for months, no doubt -

IT IS AMARAL AND BENNETT WHO KEEP TRYING TO POSTPONE THE COURT DATE.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:12 pm

I hadn't quite realised the depths of their stupidity. They have all been sitting there for the last two or even three years, secure in the knowledge that The McCanns were going to be ripped to shreds by both Amaral and Bennett when these two cases come to Court. How thick is that?
It is Amaral and Bennett who are on Trial, not The McCanns. The McCanns don't even have to be there because they haven't done anything wrong.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:43 pm

IMO, the internet lynch mob have little respect for, or understanding of, REAL law.

For the last five years, the armchair defectives have convinced themselves that their digestive systems knew better than the police forces of two European nations, two European governments, the legal authorities, everyone...

They've also swallowed the lies spun by Morais and co, that Amaral represents the PJ, in some bizarre way, despite the fact that the PJ intends to strip him of his pension and other privileges because of his shameful behaviour.

They've swallowed the lies spun by Morais that 'all of Portugal' supports him - when in reality, fewer than 2,000 people signed her Portuguese petition in support of him. The population of Portugal is over 10 million...

Look at what happened to Morais' attempts to organise an anti-McCann demo in Lisbon last time. Because of the hot air coming from her and her shrooms, the police put up barriers and took the McCanns in another door.

And what happened? There was one shouty woman in a comedy hat, and a...well-fed Morais handing out carnations.

The haters and forkers have created an alternate reality; they have turned the McCanns into caricatures and projected all their own weaknesses onto the McCanns.

They've created situations and people who simply do not exist.

Now they have to face reality, and it isn't a pretty sight.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:53 pm

PS - why hasn't it occurred to any of his fans - publically, at least Wink - that the reason that Gonc looks so ghastly is that all his lies are catching up with him?

After all, he could have played that Ace way back when his potboiler was first banned, but didn't.

Possibly because he doesn't have one.

Now, he has to face the consequences of all his lies, and his nasty vendetta.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:21 pm

He is very stressed, Bonny. According to his Fans. This is probably true. After what he as done, and it all falling around his ears, he ought to be more than just stressed.

The haters and forkers have created an alternate reality; they have turned the McCanns into caricatures and projected all their own weaknesses onto the McCanns.

That's precisely what they have done. Especially the bit about their own weaknesses. And they think that everyone would behave as badly as they would. Bunch of Criminals if you ask me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Yes, that is true:

"It is Amaral and Bennett who are on Trial, not The McCanns. The McCanns don't even have to be there because they haven't done anything wrong."

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:55 pm

it is amaral and TB who are on trial, because they have acted through criminal acts:

lies, defamations, threats, smears, etc.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Amaral and Bennett WILL finish up in Court to answer for their behaviour, Pedro. Unless they Apologise, Grovel, and Settle. But whatever happens it WILL cost them lots of Money.
It is their actions which are on Trial, not The McCanns. When are these stupid people going to realise this.
And The Judge's comments are going to be fascinating. If that doesn't cause Mass Exodus, then some of them will be next.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:58 pm

bb1, Sabot, you´re right.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:43 pm

Ah bless them - they are still earnestly sending messages of "goodwill" to their hero - http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5533p40-54-messages-of-support-so-far-for-dr-goncalo-amaral-up-to-9am-10th-sept -

But their adoration appears to be unrequited

Has Amaral acknowledged their messages? -

apparently not a peep!

How did they learn that the eagerly anticipated libel trial has been delayed due to an unfortuante dose of yellow fever? From the great man himself......? Or from one of respected Portuguese members of "Team Gonc"?

No - via a Daily Star journalist

Oh dear.......

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:56 pm

It's pitiful to watch, isn't it, J-P? You'd think it would have dawned on them by now that Big Rock cares as little about them and their pathetic messages as he does about anything except himself.

While they are all grovelling to him, he hasn't even stirred himself to speak to CdM, which is unusual.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:11 pm

about "Received by The Madeleine Foundation over the weekend: You are a good man, Gonçalo",

this is the type of man (conman) liar gonçalo is: mr. corruption, beer addict, mr. incompetence.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:30 pm

The whole thing is mind boggling. If I hadn't seen it happen I would never have believed it.
I cannot accept that this is just stupidity on the part of them all. Some of them are being deliberately obtuse. But the not so daft ones know very well that they will achieve nothing. They know that Bennett hasn't got a leg to stand on, but they might be relying on some peculiar twist of Portuguese Law in the Case of Amaral, that I don't know of.
However The ECHR has no such peculiar twists. The ECHR do not promote Free Speech at the expense of Human Rights. Nor do they ever promote Torture.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:38 pm

Some of them are hilarious:

I have never doubted your integrity before and neither do I doubt it now

-----

Your are a man of courage and integrity who has stood steadfast in the face of adversity

--------

You are a wonderful honourable man

--------

My instincts told me you are a good man and I trust my instincts completely.

yernuts yernuts yernuts

You really have to wonder what is wrong with them. Amaral's ghastly behaviour is a matter of public record. Court record after court record is testimony to that.

He has been in court for everything from defrauding his own brother, to lying to cover up torture - and has been found guilty every time.

He still has to face court on other charges.

What has to happen for them to wake up to the truth about this creature they so idolize? You know, in the past, I often wondered how on earth people voted for Hitler, and why women wrote him love letters when the outside world could see him as a megalomaniac murderer, slaughtering millions.

I can see how it happened now. These idiots don't WANT to here the truth about their beloved Big Rock; their belief systems cannot cope with being so totally, horribly wrong about this matter.

If the Truthseekers ever actually went looking for the truth, they would soon be running away in horror from the anti-McCann sites, clamouring to join J4, Myths and us, and unable to apologise enough for the evil that they have been part of.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Well it can't be Amaral's good looks, can it. So they must be attracted to Thugs and Crooks. Or little fat men with piggy eyes.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:03 pm

I wonder if it has dawned on the idiot trying to compare their imagined 'McCann cover-up' that it is actually their beloved Gonc who smeared the victims?

We have seen this above, doing alcohol tests on all the victims of the Hillsborough disaster

.....Gonc's the one behind all the LIES about the non-existent '14 bottles of wine', and other falsehoods and smears.

getting a psychiatrist to write a report about someone that they had never met calling them a 'paranoid schizophrenic'

....Yes, that's exactly what Gonc tried to do to Marcos Correia when Marcos was blowing the whistle on his thuggery.

The development of a false narrative

Yes, that is exactly what Gonc and his cronies did from day one, and are still doing from the comfort of Dear Julia's sofa.

The haters really do need to wake up and smell the coffee - they're the bad guys.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Who was it who said that Jaoa Cipriano was a Psychopath? Was there ever a proper examination done by an accredited expert?
As far as I can see, The PJ has more than it's fair share of Psychopaths.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:27 pm

That was Gonc's sidekick, Arguido Sargento, Sabot. He disapproves of red trousers.

Kelvin MacKenzie, who was the Sun editor responsible for that dreaful front page, is now apologising and saying:

"I too was totally misled. Twenty three ago I was handed a piece of copy from a reputable news agency in Sheffield in which a senior police officer and a senior local MP were making serious allegations against fans in the stadium.

"I had absolutely no reason to believe that these authority figures would lie and deceive over such a disaster.

Well, you don't, do you? None of the UK press thought, five years ago, that all those Sources in the PJ, were telling a pack of lies; they assumed that their Police Sources were being truthful. Finding out that they had printed a load of lies and smears cost them rather a lot of money...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:33 pm

The insistence that they are the forces of good, led by Saint Amaral, brings to mind Mitchell and Webb at The Secret Policemans Ball, a few years ago. Most apt.

http://protectthehuman.amnesty.org.uk/videos/mitchell-webb-nazis-secret-policeman-s-ball-08

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:45 pm

I don't know what to say about The Hillsborough Disaster, probably because I still don't know what actually happened. But the cover up of that by The Police cannot be good.

But as you so rightly say, Bonny, no one thought that The Police of any Country would do such a thing. It didn't occur to any of us that The Portuguese Police were lying. That's why it took so many of us a minute or ten to realise what was going on.
Meanwhile, The Hate Campaign had well and truly taken off.
Actually, in my personal experience, a lot of people I knew at the time simply did not believe that The McCanns were guilty because they didn't know about the lies. Only obsessive like me got sucked in. Until I realised, but valuable time was lost, in more ways than one.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:The insistence that they are the forces of good, led by Saint Amaral, brings to mind Mitchell and Webb at The Secret Policemans Ball, a few years ago. Most apt.

http://protectthehuman.amnesty.org.uk/videos/mitchell-webb-nazis-secret-policeman-s-ball-08

Is that what's called Karma? Mind you, it was a close run thing at the time. But you know what they say about Those Whom The Gods Wish to Destroy. I think this might be happening. I mean, they are all mad by now.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:05 pm

This is quite a full report on it, Sabot, and I am sure there will be more tomorrow, once it has all been digested:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2201898/Hillsborough-disaster-police-changed-junior-officers-evidence-force-better-light.html

IMO, about the best eye-witnesses were the players, who were literally in the middle of it, and saw the whole thing as it unfolded.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next