JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM

+3
lily
muratfan
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM Empty LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:38 pm

I cannot believe my eyes....

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM Eex13p001-1st-1-1-329x437

The Express has to be taking the p*ss. And what a thoughtful £14.99 giveaway

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM Empty Re: LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:56 pm

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM Electric_Cabaret_Witch_Finder_General

EXPRESS REPORTER DOORSTEPS A WITNESS
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:49 pm

And the front page of the Times has this rubbish:

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM Timesnutz

It has to be a wind-up. I cannot believe anyone would seriously suggest giving Savile a posthumous knighthood so he could then be ceremoniously stripped of it.

I am starting to suspect that the media is laughing at the whole thing, and the hysterical mob.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:52 pm

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM Eds13p001-1st-1-329x437

So, the police are now telling the Star who they are going to arrest? I see.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:44 pm

bb1 wrote:And the front page of the Times has this rubbish:

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM Timesnutz

It has to be a wind-up. I cannot believe anyone would seriously suggest giving Savile a posthumous knighthood so he could then be ceremoniously stripped of it.

I am starting to suspect that the media is laughing at the whole thing, and the hysterical mob.

It is because you cannot strip someone of a Knighthood once they are dead, so technically he is still a Sir....

So giving him another one and stripping it, means he will no longer be a Sir
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:35 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:04 am

JIMMY SAVILE WAS PART OF SATANIC RING

Jimmy Savile raped a 12-year-old girl

Sunday January 13,2013
By James Fielding
Have your say(4)

The perverted star wore a hooded robe and mask as he abused the terrifi ed victim in a candle-lit basement.
He also chanted “Hail Satan” in Latin as other paedophile devil worshippers joined in and assaulted the girl at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Buckinghamshire. The attack, which happened in 1975, shines a sinister new light on the former DJ’s 54-year reign of terror.
Savile, who died aged 84 in October 2011, is now Britain’s worst sex offender after police revealed he preyed on at least 450 victims aged eight to 47.

The girl kept her torment hidden for nearly 20 years before finally opening up to therapist Valerie Sinason.
Dr Sinason told the Sunday Express she first spoke to the victim in 1992. “She had been a patient at Stoke Mandeville in 1975 when Savile was a regular visitor.
“She recalled being led into a room that was filled with candles on the lowest level of the hospital, somewhere that was not regularly used by staff. Several adults were there, including Jimmy Savile who, like the others, was wearing a robe and a mask.
“She recognised him because of his distinctive voice and the fact that his blond hair was protruding from the side of the mask. He was not the leader but he was seen as important because of his fame.
“She was molested, raped and beaten and heard words that sounded like ‘Ave Satanas’, a Latin­ised version of ‘Hail Satan’, being chanted. There was no mention of any other child being there and she cannot remember how long the attack lasted but she was left extremely frightened and shaken.”
Savile was a volunteer porter and fundraiser at the hospital between 1965 and 1988 and had his own quarters there.
Five years after the hospital attack, he abused a second victim during another black mass ceremony held at a house in a wealthy London street.
The woman was 21 at the time and was made to attend an orgy, which later took on a darker twist.

Dr Sinason, director of the Clinic for Dissociative Studies in London, said: “A second victim approached me in 1993. She said she had been ‘lent out’ as a supposedly consenting prostituted woman at a party in a London house in 1980.
“The first part of the evening started off with an orgy but half-way through some of the participants left.
“Along with other young women, the victim was shepherded to wait in another room before being brought back to find Savile in a master of ceremonies kind of role with a group wearing robes and masks. She too heard Latin chanting and instantly recognised satanist regalia. Although the girl was a young adult, who was above the age of consent, she had suffered a history of sexual abuse and was extremely vulnerable.”
Both victims contacted Dr Sinason, who is president of the Institute of Psychotherapy and Disability, while she was involved in a Department of Health-funded study into sexual abuse committed during rituals and religious ceremonies. She said: “Both these witnesses did speak to police at the time but were vulnerable witnesses and on encountering any surprise or shock did not dare to give all the details.”
The police took no action.
Dr Sinason added: “Savile was still a huge celebrity in the early Nineties, let’s not forget, and there was never any action taken against him or any of the others involved.
“Neither girl knew one another, they lived in different parts of the country and contacted me a year apart yet their experiences are very similar. Whether Savile was a practising Satanist or merely enjoyed dressing up to scare his victims even more will perhaps never be known but he left those two girls mentally scarred.”
Dr Sinason has passed details of the abuse to officers from the Savile inquiry, Operation Yewtree.
A joint report published on ­Friday by the Metropolitan Police and the NSPCC uncovered at least 30 claims of abuse at Stoke Mandeville.
The hospital said it was unable to discuss individual cases while its own “Speaking Out” investigation was ongoing.
Anne Eden, chief executive of Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust, said: “As the investigation’s name suggests, it is very keen to hear from anybody with any knowledge that they feel could help its work or anybody that needs support because of Jimmy Savile’s alleged behaviour.”

========

What a load of utter drivel - and the Express states it as a fact!

And the comments consist of yet more drivel about that Moss woman.

Is this what the UK police and press has been reduced to? Sabot's right, the country is finished.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:07 am

No surprise - look who's commenting:

JIMMY SAVILE WAS PART OF SATANIC RING
13.01.13, 7:26am
Well, we all know that the Freemasons, Order of St John and the Knights of Malta use Latin for saluting satan in their cult rituals, and Saville wouldn't have got away with so much child abuse over many years if he wasn't a protected honorary Brother of one of those military orders,that's why there's more Freemason police, judges and MP's getting paid public money for wages and not doing their public duty. It's basically treason to have Freemasons that are only loyal to their Brotherhood and not the Law Enforcement, the Justice system and Parliament!
• Posted by: KaOssis • Report Comment

That perv KaOssis, aka jmuck, muckymac, etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:10 am

No surprise, Bennett likes it, too:

P.S. Whether you beleive that Satan is a real entity or not, no-one can deny that many people, including a number of minor celebrities and rock music performers, profess to worship him - and take part in Satanic rituals and practices. Also worthy of note is how widely the two fingered (2nd and 5th) 'Sign of Baphomet' is on display these days

I think I'll emigrate to someplace less superstitious and gullible.

Like Haiti.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:20 am

Oh look, here's the 'therapist', spouting sh*te that would embarrass Dennis Wheatley, ten years ago:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3574493/The-people-who-believe-that-Satanists-might-eat-your-baby.html

Prof La Fontaine's verdict on Valerie Sinason goes to the heart of the problem. "It's depressing to find someone who has a position at leading London hospitals who is so cut off from what research methodology is, and what rational evidence is," she says. When Miss Sinason announces that she has "clinical evidence" of infanticide and cannibalism, she means that her patients have told her stories about them. The implication is that, because the suffering of these people is real, their "memories" must be accurate.

More sh*te from the 'therapist':

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/dec/11/carole-myers-satanic-child-abuse

And the Express printed that crap without the most basic checking?

Oh, why am I surprised, when the TOTAL POLICING Met can't even be ar@ed to actually investigate anything?

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:35 am

It's the frigging Lizards again. One Lizard comforts another deluded nutjob:

you might like to check out the 'RAINS' website (ritual abuse information network and support). It is run/supported by David Icke and Valerie Sinason (psychoanalyst/psychotherapist for victims of SRA).

Or you might like to consider taking your meds again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:49 am

Is this for real or just some dreadful synopsis of a Hammer Film?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:58 am

It's sh*te, is what it is, Lily. If the so-called 'journalist' who wrote this garbage had done even the most basic checking, he would have found out that self-styled therapist Valerie Sinason has 'previous' spanning decades for coaching the mentally-unstable to come out with rubbish like this.

She's been debunked and unmasked several times as a fraud, but along the way, has done untold damage to families before the truth came out.

I've had enough of this now. Between this crap masquerading as investigative journalism, and the TOTAL POLICING SAVILE POLICE not bothering their backsides to actually investigate anything, I am, from now on, going to regard anyone targeted by the Savile Police as totally innocent.

Notice it's only rich, white males who are being targeted? And if they are Tories as well, God help them when the shrieking and finger-pointing starts.

I guess being outraged at scumbag Asian taxi-drivers pimping out children in care isn't nearly as exciting or glamorous as making up crap about dead white DJs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:04 am

He also chanted “Hail Satan” in Latin

FFS, he could barely speak English. Oh, and shouldn't he have been chanting backwards, for real Hammer Horror authenticity?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:18 am

bb1 wrote:He also chanted “Hail Satan” in Latin

FFS, he could barely speak English. Oh, and shouldn't he have been chanting backwards, for real Hammer Horror authenticity?

Absolutely. That way you really know it is Mr S speaking. Wasn't it in the Exorcist?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:46 am

This is what happens when you get a police chief who imagines he knows what a dead DJ was thinking every minute of the day.

Without doing anything as challenging as actually investigating anything, naturally.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:55 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial

Lots of $$$$$$$$$ made there from crap like this - and note it was at the expense of dealing with neglect and the physical abuse of children.

None of it was true, and people's lives were ruined. But 'therapists' made lots of lovely $$$$$$.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:06 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/investigator-who-nailed-jimmy-savile-1532115
Sez MWT:

We need someone who has considerable experience in child protection and offending behaviour to pull all the separate reviews and multiple inquiry findings together.

“This person must be allowed to go anywhere and everywhere. He or she must also be able to identify those ­responsible for making critically poor decisions and hold them to account

Oh, I wonder who he could have in mind for the job of Witchfinder General? Or rather, I don't.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:12 pm

bb1 wrote:He also chanted “Hail Satan” in Latin

What about the girl? Where did she learn Latin? And how come no one at this very caring hospital noticed she'd been beaten and traumatized?
The patients wander around the basements on their own, do they?

If I was a real cynic I could have predicted that article last week. But even I thought, "Nope, this is just not possible. They really won't go that far."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Not to mention all those other chanting Satanists wandering around in robes and masks....you would really think someone might have noticed.

Oh, wait, no doubt all the other patients, staff, doctors and nurses were Satanists too.

Burn the witch!

I suppose it is too much to hope that this bullsh*t will wake the public up to what is going on? That they will finally say, Enough's enough. Probably not.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:23 pm

I'd love to see what The Criminal Injuries Board will make of that complaint. Beaten no less.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:38 pm

Dear MWT

i ave just rememmeberred thanx to my therapirst that i of met So Vile wen I was doin a marafon for raisin awarenes of wimmins rites. So Vile aksed me into his hiland lair where he dun beasty fings.

i fink So Vile put drugs in my water from 1 of his poisin rings cos my therapirst helped me rememmber that i went flyin over the mountanes on a broomstick with So Vile an he were shoutin Howzaboutthat then, onli backwards like in the exorsist.

Pleas put me on your victims list as i of rememmmberred i am a victim an so will get compensayshun.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Yew tew? Therz anuver wun eyer.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:08 pm

You can guarantee that they will all come out of the woodwork now.
Off to see my Therapist. Don't rap this up without me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:26 pm

Just been down to the end of the garden to bury my mason's gear, satanic black robes, bottles of blood, selected homunculus (no black magician should be without a couple of those), shrunken heads, skinning knives etc, oh and my Satanic books by Alastair Crowley; made sure I know where they are by planting upside down black crosses with details on Egyptian hieroglyphs on each cross. Gawd it's grim out there, snowing and cold. LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next