JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM

+3
lily
muratfan
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 3 Empty Re: LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:08 am

Remember this in 1991? LL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Ronaldsay_child_abuse_scandal

Liz McLean, the social worker, who led the interviews with the children, advocated controversial new theories from the United States on child abuse and interviewing techniques. Orkney social workers based their removal of nine other children solely on claims made by three of the W children against the parents of the nine children, and the local minister, the Reverend Morris MacKenzie. McLean had also been involved in the 1990 Rochdale "Satanic Abuse" case. She was later sharply criticised by Lord Clyde in the official inquiry into the South Ronaldsay case, and in another investigation into similar allegations in Ayrshire.

In September 2006 it was announced that one person, who had been 8 years old when she was taken into care by social workers in November 1990, intended to sue the council. She said that she had been the victim of a "witch hunt" by overzealous social workers determined to break up her family. She said that the interview techniques used at the time were designed to break the children down, and that she was bribed with sweets to tell social workers what they wanted to hear.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:24 am

Social workers and loony fundamentalist Christians are a very toxic mix, aren't they?

You have a legal mind, LL - how would this work?

I have just remembered that, twenty years ago, I lost a valuable ring - a family heirloom, indeed, worth at least £10,000.

I can't remember exactly when or where it happened, but I have remembered that A Bad Man took it, and I was too upset to report the theft to the police.

Now that I've remembered, I am going to phone my insurance company and tell them I want £10,000 for my lost heirloom.

No, I won't be speaking to the police, or producing any evidence at all of my loss. All that matters is that the ring was stolen, and I am a Victim.

I insist they pay out, because I am a Victim, and Victims must always be believed.

How do you think that will go down?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:28 am

My personal opinion, like a very large lead balloon!!!! Apropos of the Orkney case which, as an Orcadian, I felt very angry over, here is some news from 2011.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/real-life/orkney-child-sex-abuse-scandal-1099361
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:37 am

That's a good piece, LL. I remember thinking at the time how stupid it was. One of the moron social workers claimed that an AC/DC album was evidence of 'devil worship'. A la Bennett, she thought it meant anti-christ/devil's children.

Now, while stupidity of that magnitude is funny, the consequences of such moronic delusion was devastating to innocent people and their children.

And who on earth goes running around Orkney without any clothes on at ANY time of year? I can only assume the morons thought The Wicker Man was a documentary.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:44 am

My daughter was in the Orkneys on a holiday with a couple of friends to see where her father and grandfather came from when all this was going on. She was, to use her own words, totally gob-smacked at what was being suggested. She said to me later that she did not realise how bleak the Orkneys were, or how the temperature could drop so abruptly. Just the thought of cavorting around in the nude made her shiver, not with fear, but with cold. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:28 pm

But the same sort of thing is happening again. There appears to be a type of mass hysteria which rises up at intervals, and has done at least since The Middle Ages. It is always to do with witchcraft and paedophilia which leads me to suspect that a number of people have some very nasty thoughts in their heads which they mostly manage to keep to themselves. Until some idiot among them gets an overdose of jealousy, and off they go again. And of course, they do so love talking their obscene thoughts.
They hate anyone that appears to be better than them, but will rush to the defence of any confirmed paedophile who appears to be down on his luck.
The Human Psyche is a strange thing. Sometimes obsessed with sex, depending on how good or bad their sex lives are.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:44 pm

It is always to do with witchcraft and paedophilia which leads me to suspect that a number of people have some very nasty thoughts in their heads which they mostly manage to keep to themselves. Until some idiot among them gets an overdose of jealousy, and off they go again. And of course, they do so love talking their obscene thoughts.

Spot on, Sabot. I am automatically suspicious of anyone who relishes 'debating' paedophilia; even worse are the ones who set themselves up as experts. They make the hairs on the back of my neck rise. They always make me think of all those pillars of society who turn out to have dead prostitutes stuffed under the floorboards.

I've been fascinated by the series about Black Death:

http://www.annaraccoon.com/monks-ramblings/the-end-is-nigh-2/

The manner in which Jews were blamed is very reminiscent of the current hysteria.

IMO, if the police want to do something useful for a change....

Instead of witch-hunting white, male, Tory supporters, it might be an idea to sieze the computers of some of the loudest voices in the witch-hunt, have a look at just what they have been doing by way of 'research'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:11 pm

You only have to look back on how they initially reacted to Karen Matthews, and then later to Hewlett, to know how their minds work, Bonny. They just decided to hate The McCanns because The McCanns appear to be wealthy and all together. Everything that they are not.
I can now say without doubt that all of The McCann haters are disenfranchised, nasty people who have never done anything half decent with their lives. Their children probably largely despise them. And none of them should be anywhere near children, not even their own.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:45 pm

Look no further than Paedomod. He, or rather it, got away with posting endless obscenity and filth, simply because he put on a show of hating the McCanns.

I doubt if it gave a flying one about the McCanns, it was just its cover.

Hiding in plain sight, and all that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Who is ever going to precisely suss out exactly what goes on in their heads? And does it even matter? They always are their own destruction in the end, even if only in their own misery. Sick to their very souls they are. Six years of obscenities is going some. I would always rather be proven wrong.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:38 pm

I reread that TOTAL POLICING report again, and was aghast all over again. What did they think they were doing? Giving Victims a Voice my ar@e - since when did the police pronounce on Victimhood without even speaking to the supposed Victims, never mind actually doing anything as difficult as investigating?

If that is the standard of 'evidence' against assorted ageing celebrities, according to the 'Savile police', then said ageing celebrities would be well advised to leave the UK and stay in exile till this insanity has passed, as it surely will. Unless they feel like facing show trials to satisfy the hysterical mob, who can't do anything to Savile due to him being dead.

(Glitter excluded, he should be prosecuted for breathing).

This bears no resemblance to justice, as is normally understood in the UK; this is the police deciding guilt by pointing and shrieking.

It's a pity the police haven't put as much effort into combating contemporary child abuse of ALL kinds in the UK as they have in show-boating, looking Sensitive and pandering to the mob - and Guardianistas.

Mind you, this touchy-feely performance can't last; they'll be back to shooting Brazilian electricians before much longer.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:49 pm

It's a Horror Story. The PJ are looking good. Let's hear it for The PJ. Notwithstanding Goncalo Amaral, or that other arsehole.
Emigrate to Mars tout de bloody suite.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:14 pm

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 3 9780750942690

'SAVILE POLICE' HANDBOOK
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:19 pm

bb1 wrote:I reread that TOTAL POLICING report again, and was aghast all over again. What did they think they were doing? Giving Victims a Voice my ar@e - since when did the police pronounce on Victimhood without even speaking to the supposed Victims, never mind actually doing anything as difficult as investigating?

If that is the standard of 'evidence' against assorted ageing celebrities, according to the 'Savile police', then said ageing celebrities would be well advised to leave the UK and stay in exile till this insanity has passed, as it surely will. Unless they feel like facing show trials to satisfy the hysterical mob, who can't do anything to Savile due to him being dead.

This bears no resemblance to justice, as is normally understood in the UK; this is the police deciding guilt by pointing and shrieking.

It's a pity the police haven't put as much effort into combating contemporary child abuse of ALL kinds in the UK as they have in show-boating, looking Sensitive and pandering to the mob - and Guardianistas.

Mind you, this touchy-feely performance can't last; they'll be back to shooting Brazilian electricians before much longer.

I am glad that you have voiced what are in fact also my concerns about this.

I thought that the reaction I was having to what is going on would be incredibly unpopular though I think its valid and a sane response.

I don't even think the police are deciding guilt here. They are simply giving voice to the supposed victims who by going to the police and making a claim are in effect proclaiming the person a criminal.

I haven't said much over the last few days because I have been taking my time catching up but I really can hardly believe what I am reading.

Instead of facing up to the evil and warped people on social networks the police and other authorities seem to be caving in to them and giving them credibility by accepting claims without any possibility of evidence. There has been no investigation at all. The report is just a list of claims made and automatically accepted.

The likelihood that a large number of these victims are nothing of the kind is great. The financial incentive to become such a victim should not be ignored.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:39 pm

This:

http://www.annaraccoon.com/annas-personal-stuff/nonce-sense/

and the comments thereon, is the best debunking of the whole ghastly thing I have read, Greenink. You are not alone, though I know it feels like it in the face of this collective insanity.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:41 pm

greenink211 wrote:
bb1 wrote:I reread that TOTAL POLICING report again, and was aghast all over again. What did they think they were doing? Giving Victims a Voice my ar@e - since when did the police pronounce on Victimhood without even speaking to the supposed Victims, never mind actually doing anything as difficult as investigating?

I am glad that you have voiced what are in fact also my concerns about this.

I thought that the reaction I was having to what is going on would be incredibly unpopular though I think its valid and a sane response.

I don't even think the police are deciding guilt here. They are simply giving voice to the supposed victims who by going to the police and making a claim are in effect proclaiming the person a criminal.

I haven't said much over the last few days because I have been taking my time catching up but I really can hardly believe what I am reading.

Instead of facing up to the evil and warped people on social networks the police and other authorities seem to be caving in to them and giving them credibility by accepting claims without any possibility of evidence. There has been no investigation at all. The report is just a list of claims made and automatically accepted.

The likelihood that a large number of these victims are nothing of the kind is great. The financial incentive to become such a victim should not be ignored.

It didn't take me a few days to decide that this is likely a pile of old rubbish. But then I no longer care of what anyone thinks. I read, I digest and then I react. It takes me on average about an hour, and that's when I am being careful.

There is no Evidence and there never will be, even if there ever was.
It is all far too late, if it ever happened. Which I somewhat doubt.
Some silly idiot groped a few bums and boobs. Prove it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:11 pm

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 3 Saviletimeline

It's that graph I can't get over. How on earth could any police officer put his name to a document which alleged Savile was 'offending' at Duncroft YEARS BEFORE HE EVEN SET FOOT IN THE PLACE?

Mind you, its main author, D. Sup. Gray also appeared to think he knew what Savile was thinking about 'every waking moment'.

Is he a telepath? Or did he use a ouijah board? Get a medium to contact Savile in the Great Beyond? Please, get rid of these lazy, PC idiots. Bring back the Sweeney - bring back Dixon of Dock Green. Anyone who can grasp the importance of SPEAKING to possible witnesses and INVESTIGATING.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Sabot wrote:

It didn't take me a few days to decide that this is likely a pile of old rubbish. But then I no longer care of what anyone thinks. I read, I digest and then I react. It takes me on average about an hour, and that's when I am being careful.

There is no Evidence and there never will be, even if there ever was.
It is all far too late, if it ever happened. Which I somewhat doubt.
Some silly idiot groped a few bums and boobs. Prove it.

After a three month break and not having read much about the case prior to that, I thought that I should at least catch up on a few things before commenting.

The report is a sham, though it won't be seen that way by the kind of scum who have been operating as McCann haters for years now because like them it does not rely on actual evidence. It is enough merely to claim something is true for it to be accepted and written up in this report.

This report is as equally worthless as the leaflets, reports and research done by the hounders.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:55 pm

This is my own personal take on this. The police are no longer as they were intended to be; a fatal mistake, IMHO, was made years ago in removing the local bobby off the beat, it took away certain advantages he had, like knowing by sight the local criminals, being recognisable as a person to go to for help, just by being there he was a form of deterrent. Then someone had the bright idea of putting them in cars, and then behind computers and so destroyed what was a very good system. Gangsters like the Krays, Jack McVitie etc always acknowledged that the bobby on the beat was the biggest weapon in the fight against crime, take them away and it becomes open house for anyone to break the law. Stuck behind their PC screens, the police have lost that sharp edge they had when I was a boy. Kids run riot now, there's no-one to make sure they behave themselves, their parents don't give a toss, and so crime rises, the prisons fill up and often the police are hamstrung. Orders come down from the top; no cop is allowed to make a decision off his own bat - in fact most of them wouldn't know how to do anything other than tap in details on a keyboard. Having been emasculated in this way, their powers no longer as they were, their very existence a cypher, I do not think we should be surprised when they fall flat on their faces over a case. We do not know what orders were passed down over this, and I think we probably never will. And look what happened when the NHS got rid of the matrons and put managers in charge, sidelined the nurses, doctors etc, a parallel with what has been done to the police over the last 20/30 years. These are my thoughts on this, no-one else's. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Good points, LL. Certainly, I doubt if police officers of previous generations would be daft enough to take everything self-proclaimed victims allege at face value.

Thing is, I have no doubt that, amongst the compo-seekers, there are people with genuine grievances. However, if and when the media stop taking their stories from Icke long enough to start thinking for themselves and asking questions, the whole thing is liable to collapse and they will be lumped in with the others.

As I said from the start, long-term, this debacle is liable to do appalling damage to child protection in the UK, NOW.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:37 pm

What is the point in even trying? No one is listening. Burn The Witch. Just dig him up. Make him a Sir again and then strip him of some no longer existent Title.
Jeesus bloody Christ, are these people serious? An hereditary Title passes on to the next generation. A non hereditary Title ceases to exist.

And I am fast getting to the point where I don't care what they do, as certainly they do not.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:40 pm

If Lord McAlpine, inconveniently for the muck-spreaders, hadn't been alive, can you imagine the inventions about him that would now be accepted as The Truth?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:02 pm

They all fast went quiet on that one. Now there's a surprise. Oh, and guess what, his accuser didn't half back off a bit quick. And suddenly remembered that it wasn't him after all. Who'd have thought it?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:50 am

How odd, I can't see any screeches from MWT and the rest of the nonce-hunter generals about this:

http://news.sky.com/story/1038272/grooming-and-sex-abuse-nine-men-on-trial

Shocking story - well done Thames Valley police! Oh, I wonder if this is why there is such a lack of outrage, why the conspiraloons haven't even mentioned it:

Seven men, all of Pakistani descent and two north African men all deny the charges against them, which the prosecution says span an eight-year period.

The defendants are Kamar Jamil, Akhtar Dogar, Anjum Dogar, Assad Hussain, Mohammed Karrar, Bassam Karrar, Mohammed Hussain, Zeeshan Ahmed and Bilal Ahmed.

They are accused of multiple offences, including the rape and sexual assault of a minor, grooming and trafficking.

Looks like charging white, rich pensioners who are Tory supporters with Historic Bum-grabbing is so much more headline-worthy than contemporary scumbags pimping out children - and worse.

Another quote:

The trial is both highly sensitive, because of the nature of the allegations, and controversial, due to the links with the Asian community.

There have already been small protests by members of the English Defence League to coincide with the start of the case.

I'm not surprised; I've no time for the EDL, but the hypocrisy is staggering.

Good for Thames Valley police; it must have been a hard slog to get this to court - why, unlike the 'Savile police', they must have had to do actual INVESTIGATING.

Pity they didn't have a psychic police officer to tell them what the suspects were thinking.

Or a handy 'therapist' to tell them about Voodoo ceremonies.

I don't suppose it has dawned on the 'Savile police' that, if this investigation had been as sloppy, indeed, non-existent as their own, this case would never even have made it as far as court?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:04 pm

The Mail is covering it:

Gang of men 'groomed girls as young as 11 for sex, trafficked them across the UK and attacked them with meat cleavers and baseball bats'
Nine men groomed and horrifically abused vulnerable girls a court has heard
One victim was forced to miscarry after her attacker used an 'instrument' on her in a home abortion
It has been claimed they used 'extreme physical and sexual violence', often beating and burning them as they raped their victims
It was claimed the girls were often given so many drugs that they were 'barely aware'
The abuse is alleged to have taken place over a period of eight years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2262723/Gang-men-groomed-vulnerable-Oxford-girls-young-11-sex-beating-meat-cleavers-baseball-bats.html#ixzz2I43hwkIJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Come on, where are the conspiracy theorists? They're awfully quiet about this.

One can only assume they get hysterical about rubbish involving dead DJs and Tory pensioners, because it stops them from looking at what is going on on their own doorstep.

The conspiraloons are willfully choosing NOT to care about any of this.

Here's a nasty thought; statistically, given the numbers in the conspiraloon business - some of them will be customers of these scumbags.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next