JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM

+3
lily
muratfan
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 Empty Re: LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:08 pm

You know it's bad when pretendypete is the only one talking sense....

Re: SAVILE: far far worse than we all thought
PeterMac Today at 1:22 pm

Short answer to you both.
I don't know.
Many years ago Nottinghamshire Police was involved in an immensely long enquiry into allegations of ritual satanic abuse, which proved beyond a reasonable doubt that it was nothing more than the fevered minds of Social workers, who were feeding off a particularly strange account from the USA.
The stories included secret tunnels from Wollaton Hall ( a large stately home in Nottingham) - babies being cooked in microwave ovens and then eaten, and all sorts of other Hollywood B movie stuff.
Homes had been searched, people had been arrested, but nothing was ever found. You would have thought that perhaps one of the robes or masks might have turned up - but No. Nothing. No children reported missing - presumed eaten. No secret tunnels.

(Of course if you are a true believer the tunnels are SO SECRET that you cannot find them, and the robes would be left in the said tunnels, ditto, and the children for sacrifice one assumes were kept in hutches in the tunnels, - so mere mortals cannot ever even hope to find out what is really going on.)

All it did, like the Orkney case, was show Social Workers up as gullible fools. And dangerous ones at that.
My point was, and is, that the case is already so gross that in the inclusion of stuff like this, which is very probably not capable of independent proof, simply plays into the hands of the defence teams acting for other accused persons. Evidence which is "stretched" beyond normal comprehension is damaging to a prosecution case, and a gift to the defence..

I don't do conspiracy theories as you may know. Reality is usually quite enough.

And as for worship of the devil - as a fairly committed agnostic I think it is just potty.

And for the benefit of that superstitious ar@e Bennett....

Also worthy of note is how widely the two fingered (2nd and 5th) 'Sign of Baphomet' is on display these days

It's not the 'sign of Baphomet' or any other sky pixie. It means rock'n'roll. rofl rofl rofl

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 Lgpp32883

Deluded old fool. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:09 pm

I dun remembered. This old man made an indecent suj sug suggisting to me when I wus two in 1941. His name wuz jimmie coz someone sed C U Jimmie to him. He had wite hare and it wuz in one of them bomb sheltars wiv loads a people woching and he sat me on his lap. And my Gran sed to him, you are a norty Devil you are. Can you cum and fix out tap.
I have been very tram upset ever since. It must have been Jimmie Savile coz it looked like him. And why did my Gran ask him to fix out tap.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:17 pm

U iz definatl...difine...for sure a victim too Sabot. U an lily must rite to Mr wanker Thomson at once and tell him you of to bee on his victim list so you can get compensayshun too. It must of been So Vile if he had wite air.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Awl free of uz must rite. Dew yew no wite air meks me panik even tewday. Eek

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:29 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Just been down to the end of the garden to bury my mason's gear, satanic black robes, bottles of blood, selected homunculus (no black magician should be without a couple of those), shrunken heads, skinning knives etc, oh and my Satanic books by Alastair Crowley; made sure I know where they are by planting upside down black crosses with details on Egyptian hieroglyphs on each cross. Gawd it's grim out there, snowing and cold. LL rofl rofl

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 OTOlogo

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law, LL. Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:35 pm

lily wrote:Awl free of uz must rite. Dew yew no wite air meks me panik even tewday. Eek

Do yu need help wiv yor complaint, Lily? No, not yor thighroid problem. We all have to say the same thing U C or it won't wash. But yu must bee more than 2 becuz I'm the youngester.
Ask LL he nose wot goes on.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:36 pm

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 Gene%20simmons

Gene should scare off Bennett, if he's hanging around thinking pervy things. Cool
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:38 pm

Yer, well. He's doing that finger thingy, innit.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:Awl free of uz must rite. Dew yew no wite air meks me panik even tewday. Eek

Do yu need help wiv yor complaint, Lily? No, not yor thighroid problem. We all have to say the same thing U C or it won't wash. But yu must bee more than 2 becuz I'm the youngester.

Well eye fink we shud gow to teh sayme lowyer sew we know wot too do. LL wood yew doo it 4 uz?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:46 pm

Yup, the one Bennett thinks means someone is a follower of Baphomet, whoever that is. rofl rofl rofl

Oh look, thousands of them are doing it.

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 ThrowTheHorns_DLF

It's not very dark and secret, is it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:48 pm

i fink LL should be our spokesperson, he can rite to Mr wanker Thompson an tell him we of remmmemred we zi victims and of to go on his list for compensayshun.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:49 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Well eye fink we shud gow to teh sayme lowyer sew we know wot too do. LL wood yew doo it 4 uz?

Parfait, Lily. Monsewer Lampliter is the man. And he can fiddle the tester er fibs er hour truful tails.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:50 pm

Baphomet is a supposed pagan deity (i.e., a product of Christian folklore concerning pagans), revived in the 19th century as a figure of occultism and Satanism. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:52 pm

's ok sabot, no one will aks qwestiuns, U just of to say U are a victims an Mr wanker Thompson puts U on the list of victims wot are gettin compensayshun.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Baphomet is a supposed pagan deity (i.e., a product of Christian folklore concerning pagans), revived in the 19th century as a figure of occultism and Satanism. LL

How very dare you talk sense and reason, LL! Bennett won't like that. rofl rofl rofl

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2s4p85SXZTi8Z1r_vLPDTLA6WUjxooz2lO6euh9z22olYPT3Adw
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Not, of course, to be confused with the Vulcan salute:

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 SPOCK
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:14 pm

bb1 wrote:'s ok sabot, no one will aks qwestiuns, U just of to say U are a victims an Mr wanker Thompson puts U on the list of victims wot are gettin compensayshun.

Will he know Sabot [that's me] has to off the muney in Euros, Bonny. Cash, natch. Can't bee doin wiv changin stuff.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Off cause e will Sabot.

4 evry 1.

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 Th_rock_sign
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:35 pm

I hate to be prosaic about this particular hand gesture, but in parts of Europe it is used to ward off evil; you point the hand making the gesture at the person you believe is trying to harm you. It was later appropriated by the so-called Satanists such as Crowley, and then used by the anti-masons etc as an example of one of their 'secret' signs. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:38 pm

Lizard logic:

A victim of a Satanic ritual conducted in the basement at Stoke Mandeville Hospital said Savile was not even the ‘head honcho’ - there were bigger players than him present. To suggest that the NHS management at this hospital were oblivious to ‘dignitaries’ arriving to participate in Black Masses on their premises, using their patients, is wholly implausible.

The Sunday Express suggested Savile may have been adorned in a robe and mask merely to frighten his victim, rather than as a practitioner of Devil worship, this is ludicrous, because they were chanting “Hail Satan” in Latin. The incident was reported to police... no further action was taken. This can only be because they are involved too.

Really? Try this for size.

THE WHOLE THING IS A LOAD OF PISH AND AN INSULT TO ANY SANE, RATIONAL HUMAN BEING. LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 Headbang
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:45 pm

Well it's appropriate where Bennett is concerned, LL. Ward off evil.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:46 pm

It was later appropriated by the so-called Satanists such as Crowley, and then used by the anti-masons etc as an example of one of their 'secret' signs.

Oh, is that why Bennett is so terrified of it? rofl rofl rofl rofl

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 Headbang LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 Headbang LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 Headbang
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Remember this gem?

LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 Dickhead

You'd get more sense out of a superstitious medieval peasant. LUNATICS TAKE OVER ASYLUM - Page 2 Headbang
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:45 pm

I am mightly relieved to report that none of the front pages have any more babblings worthy of a Dennis Wheatley novel taking pride of place.

Business as usual on the tabloids - the weather, and stories about nonentities on reality TV shows.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:57 am

Hallelujah! At last, the press says something rational.

Quote:

Yesterday’s Sunday Express claimed he beat and raped a 12-year-old girl in a secretive satanic ritual at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in the company of other ‘devil worshippers’ in 1975. According to this lurid account, Savile wore a hooded robe and mask ‘in a candle-lit basement’ while incanting Latin.

The BBC treated Friday's report as though it were gospel in every respect
It sounds absolutely horrific, but did it happen? The story relies on the word of a therapist who allegedly spoke to the unidentified victim in 1992. This person reportedly recognised Savile ‘because of his distinctive voice and the fact that his blond hair was protruding from his side of the mask’.
Are you convinced? I’m not. No more than some of the more extreme ‘offences’ enumerated in the police and NSPCC report can this story be confidently stood up so that it would be taken seriously in a court of law.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261888/Jimmy-Savile-report-How-police-know-spent-waking-minute-planning-abuse.html#ixzz2HwjiwMDQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next