JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
TAVARES DE ALMEIDA GUILTY OF TORTURE - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
TAVARES DE ALMEIDA GUILTY OF TORTURE - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
TAVARES DE ALMEIDA GUILTY OF TORTURE - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
TAVARES DE ALMEIDA GUILTY OF TORTURE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
TAVARES DE ALMEIDA GUILTY OF TORTURE - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
TAVARES DE ALMEIDA GUILTY OF TORTURE - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
TAVARES DE ALMEIDA GUILTY OF TORTURE - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
TAVARES DE ALMEIDA GUILTY OF TORTURE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
TAVARES DE ALMEIDA GUILTY OF TORTURE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

TAVARES DE ALMEIDA GUILTY OF TORTURE

+2
Sabot
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TAVARES DE ALMEIDA GUILTY OF TORTURE - Page 2 Empty Re: TAVARES DE ALMEIDA GUILTY OF TORTURE

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:55 pm

That joke is so funny. Can someone put it on Twitter? I don't know how to.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

TAVARES DE ALMEIDA GUILTY OF TORTURE - Page 2 Empty Re: TAVARES DE ALMEIDA GUILTY OF TORTURE

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Dr David Payne ™ ‏@DodgyDrPayne
McCLIP: Tavares de Almeida UNDER OATH tells of BLOOD and CADAVER odour in #mccann apartment + car https://youtu.be/K3Gpg1r0ApQ via @youtube

And who pays any heed to what CONVICTED TORTURERS say?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Wonder if Gonzo will call convicted torturer de Almeida as a character witness? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:00 pm

Why not? Birds of a feather and all that.....Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:17 pm

about: "you appear to be the only one standing up and saying so.", everytime in PT newspapers, appears news about corruption, incompetence, paedophiles or rapists freed through order of judges, those who comment such news, also write the same.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:21 pm

We know that, Pedro, but the McCann-haters never bother reading the Portuguese media, never mind the comments. They just believe the garbage fed to them by Morais and her ilk.

They have no idea how much Gonzo and his corrupt mates are detested by the good people of Portugal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:31 pm

yes bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:05 pm

Viv ‏@anotherviv 3h
@Wonderwoody1 "smart" I would not call it that! No one has been convicted of any torture, this person lives in a fantasy world #McCann Safy

ORLY? Tell that to convicted torturer de Almeida or his victim Virgilino Borges.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:17 pm

Sharon Lawrence ‏@5haronl 3h
#McCann v Amaral, Tavares de Almeida soon to give evidence, read his view on the case here

Personally, I've no interest in what a convicted torturer thinks of anything very much, but the Gonc fan club seems to like dirty cops.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Nick Bennett ‏@njbennett
@Justice_forum @xklamation @aacg @JerryLawton @skymartinbrunt Any news from the #McCann v Amaral libel trial? Almeida, Paiva + Neves due up.

Nada. Because no sane person greatly cares what torturers and flashers think of anything. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:09 pm

bb1 wrote:Nick Bennett ‏@njbennett
@Justice_forum @xklamation @aacg @JerryLawton @skymartinbrunt Any news from the #McCann v Amaral libel trial? Almeida, Paiva + Neves due up.

Nada. Because no sane person greatly cares what torturers and flashers think of anything. Pcorneater 
Are you sure about that, Bonny? It seems to be par for the course in Portugal, and in various other places.
The only witnesses that The Amaral Fan Club are interested in are either Convicted Portuguese Criminals or Arguidos. Notwithstanding The F**king T**ser, of course.

PS. I have been banned from sending Private Messages on The Justice Forum.
This leads me to suspect that Admin have been reading my Private Messages, not one of which is seriously seditious.

I simply do not understand what happened to a potentially good Forum.

PPS. Am I banned? I don't actually know, and nor do I care. But certainly I was asking for it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:14 pm

Banned from sending PMs? You can't be Speshul - but that's real slippery slope stuff. We've seen this script a dozen times before. It never ends well.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:32 pm

Doesn't end well at all......usually means the site is going to have the plug pulled.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton
Madeleine #McCann libel trial resumes. Parents suing ex-cop Goncalo Amaral for £1m over his book's claims they covered up her death.

The words of a convicted torturer are worthless.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:23 pm

bb1 wrote:Banned from sending PMs? You can't be Speshul - but that's real slippery slope stuff. We've seen this script a dozen times before. It never ends well.
Oh, but I was speshul in days of yore, when first we ventured to broadcast the truth to a Forum that had so little idea. But then the hate brigade signed up, and have now taken over. And it has all become a complete waste of time. There is no longer anything to say.

I don't know why this happened, excepting that hating people that they don't even know does seem to be so much more interesting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Problem is, they've driven away the audience they wanted - people who don't need mods to rewrite their posts without the foul language and who don't communicate in <crayon mode>. The 'court reports' have zero credibility for the same reason.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:46 pm

lily wrote:Doesn't end well at all......usually means the site is going to have the plug pulled.  
I somewhat doubt it at this stage, Lily. And I can't say that I actually care. It is only some poxy hate filled forum, and won't make a scrap of difference to Scotland Yard.

I am only so appalled by the fact that it took Her Majesty's Government so long to do something about an obviously botched investigation into the disappearance of a small British Citizen.
Is this what Britain has become? Any old third world country can behave this badly, while Her Majesty's Government waits for more than four years to do something?

And do believe me when I say that Britain knew what was happening. Britain knew from day one of what they were dealing with.
Tough shit for a little girl. I hope they all die of shame.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:54 pm

According to hoho, so it probably isn't true:

Lizzy Hideho Taylor NEW UPDATE! Court has ended. Isabel Duarte did not attend, the plaintiffs were represented by another lawyer from her office.
Kate has also requested to be heard as a party.
The judge will decide whether or not it is necessary/pertinent to hear Kate, Gerry and Gonçalo after all the witnesses have testified.

I assume Astro or some other Gonc Groupie's been on the phone...

Good for Isabel, she clearly didn't think the convicted torturer Tavares de Almeida was worthy of her attention.

That's if any of it is true, of course. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:59 pm

I'm sure it won't happen this week, Sabot, but if we have all seen this scenario before.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:05 pm

bb1 wrote:Problem is, they've driven away the audience they  wanted - people who don't need mods to rewrite their posts without the foul language and who don't communicate in <crayon mode>. The 'court reports' have zero credibility for the same reason.
I don't know if the reports by Anne Guedes are biased, but there is more to a report than just the words, all of which appear to have been edited. Probably due to her inability to understand or write English. So we cannot assume that what we see is actually correct, or even what she said. Let alone what anyone else said.

But does it really matter? The Justice Forum is no longer unbiased, and everyone can see that. The Justice Forum is now a spent force. It is over for them. Pull the plug or not.

But it will be frightfully interesting to see what they make of the witnesses for Amaral. Personally, I can hardly wait.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:08 pm

I've little interest, to be honest. We aren't going to hear the truth from any of them, they are going to present a convicted torturer as a pillar of society - the usual twisting and spinning.

Gonc's parcel of rogues have nothing new to say, unless they're going to apologise for everything they've done.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:22 pm

Oh, the internet flasher's been giving evidence:

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 3h
Kate #McCann asks judge for permission to give evidence at libel trial
Expand

Former Portuguese police family liaison officer Ricardo Paiva tells #McCann libel trial Amaral's book was `based on our investigation'

Paiva: the book `contains the professional and personal opinions of Goncalo Amaral as a police officer' #McCann

Contrary to #McCann claim Paiva says publication of Amaral's book did not hinder the `flow of information' coming in to police

Eh? That's not what the F******* T***** said last time..

Paiva says everything in Amaral's book `can be found in the case files' which have been made public #McCann

Port police organised crime unit head Luis Neves said Amaral's conclusion Madeleine was dead was accepted early on by parents #McCann

What? Are they making this up as they go along?

Neves: Kate driving force behind failed July 2007 search by controversial ex-Sth African cop Danie Krugel with body-finding machine #McCann

Oh FFS, have they STILL not grasped what that was about? The Gonc Squad couldn't find their own ar@ses with the lights out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:25 pm

No wonder Ms Duarte didn't bother going - the office junior could deal with dross like that. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:28 pm

lily wrote:I'm sure it won't happen this week, Sabot, but if we have all seen this scenario before.  
Yep. Six and a half painful years. But to have any credibility then any Forum like The Justice Forum has to give a voice to everyone without censure. And this is simply not happening. Probably due to the fact that most people who choose not to judge are intrinsically more intelligent and more logical. Consequentially, those of lesser intelligence feel inadequate, and resort to their own inadequacies in some vain attempt to belittle those who are more blessed.

I have never felt that I was better than anyone else. I am only grateful for the fact that I have no hate in my soul.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Neves: Brit police suggested bringing in sniffer dogs..`not accepted lightly' due to `cost' and `no experience of it in Portugal' #McCann

They should have stuck to their initial scepticism, they wouldn't have been landed with the bill for that pointless circus.

Port police organised crime unit head Luis Neves said Amaral's conclusion Madeleine was dead was accepted early on by parents

That is in a whole new class of 'asinine'. Hard to believe these people are/were police officers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next