JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

+6
Maggs
Sabot
Lamplighter
crazytony
muratfan
bb1
10 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 6 Empty Re: POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:20 am

Everything they do and say is meant with Malice. She will have posted that excuse for an apology in an attempt to mitigate any punishment.

People who know her will know that she didn't mean it? What about the people who don't know her?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 6 Empty Re: POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:31 am

Since the discovery that the gun nut troll was one of their members, not-Bennett's site seems to have gone off discussing the matter.

How odd! Or maybe not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:45 am

Well, let's face it. Those are serious discrepancies.

Last edited by lily on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction)
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am

Yes, their excuses have been shown to be inconsistant. And now they are in a pact of silence in the hope that the truth doesn't come out in the media or to the police.

Someone is bound to Crack, though. Tick tock, the tide is turning!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:53 am

It hasn't done much for Bennett's image, has it, although nothing short of what they all want to say.

Pity about The Taxi From Cornwall. Someone else posted that as a means to boost Bennett's credibility. And then Mrs. Basher gleefully admitted that it was her, to great accolades. I bet she wishes she hasn't. That's her 15 Minutes down the lavatory pan.

Meanwhile, Cornwall is reeling from shock, and the Natives are abandoning Hayle in droves in case they all get tarred with the same brush.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:11 am

Mumbles ‏@Mumblingaway
@SafariSara - Well there's another of your whoppers! I have never supported anyone who has made death threats. Next? #McCann

Is she denying she is the troll from Palma, Majorca, who posted on the Mail site yesterday?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:16 am

bb1 wrote:Yes, their excuses have been shown to be inconsistant. And now they are in a pact of silence in the hope that the truth doesn't come out in the media or to the police.

Someone is bound to Crack, though. Tick tock, the tide is turning!

Do we have their mobile phone details? Their credit card and health histories? We should be told........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:18 am

Are they being paid to post hate? Is that why the Gonc fund, COLD, etc., never publish accounts so we can see where the money is going?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:24 am

They would have to be paid. What they do is a serious health hazard.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:11 pm

bb1 wrote:Are they being paid to post hate? Is that why the Gonc fund, COLD, etc., never publish accounts so we can see where the money is going?

Nail on the head. Of course they are being paid. You don't think they are doing all that for free? Their internet connections cost money. Taxi fare from Cornwall costs money.

I wonder just how much is being spent on lawyers?

Why don't they publish their accounts? Something to hide?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:27 pm

Something's just dawned on me....thanks to the hounders being vile about the Marathon.

After Bennett's court appearance, brilynn/Basher posted on not-Bennett's site about their taxi trip from Cornwall to London to support him:

.Lovely to meet other like minded people there,and Jean, thanks for getting me to the tube

Are we supposed to believe that NONE OF THOSE LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE KNEW WHAT HER NAME WAS? Yet her companion Jean declared:

As for the gun-wielding troll, I'll eat my hat if that's not muratfan stirring up trouble again

So, the name 'Sheila Basher' didn't ring any bells when they saw it in the Sun?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4845647/Marathon-gun-nuts-threat-to-kill-Kate-McCann.html

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 6 SNN1711GA---_1693028a

Sick ... Sheila Basher's tweet

No wonder none of them would condemn it, and twisted and turned, with garbage about 'starting pistols'.

They knew all along it was a fellow-hounder who made the threat. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:36 pm

But we weren't supposed to find out it was The Taxi from Cornwall old biddy, or that she is 72. They drop themselves in it every time.
They really should give up sleuthing. We are so much better at it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:48 pm

They knew exactly who Basher is/was before that hit the media.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:54 pm

lily wrote:They knew exactly who Basher is/was before that hit the media.

Of course they did, Lily. They were probably cheering her on. If we could see it then I'm sure they could. Nasty little liars.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:05 pm

Sabot, it seems that they didn't even think they would be caught out doing such abominable things.

A big problem of theirs is that they just don't think about anything.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:10 pm

We, have always known what disgusting renegades they are; now the world knows too.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:12 pm

Tony, I am genuinely sickened at the lengths these people will go to to defend...what? Their sick hate campaign? I should think they are very, very worried right right now about what any police officers investigating may ask brilynn/Basher.

There's no getting round it, Jean and co lied, in public, through their teeth about brilynn/Basher; no wonder they tried to divert the blame to other people besides one of their own!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:19 pm

And what's this?

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post159646.html?sid=1bc213d32ff83efd05b3e58c50c5c744#p159646

Basher is in the middle of a hatefest a while back....

1.Sheila Basher I really despise that couple !!!!!about an hour ago ·

1.Shirley Anders speak for yourself Sheila lolabout an hour ago.Sheila Basher now now Sis xabout an hour ago ·

1.Shirley Anders lol Sis. Every time I see these people with their smug, arrogant and condescending looks, I feel as though I need a good stiff drink!about an hour ago ·

3.Sheila Basher No do not hit the bottle again lol xabout an hour ago ·

2.Anna Silvestro I almost feel sorry for them. Their acting is so bad, it's pitiful.about an hour ago

========

Just how many of them knew EXACTLY who she was all along - and thought they could blame 'evil pros'?

Carolina/Montclair, Morais, etc., are all part of that group, I believe? I hope they're proud of themselves.

Not only has one of their own starred in the tabloids as a GUN NUT TROLL they've lied, twisted and spun themselves dizzy trying to cover it up.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:22 pm

I wonder if bennett thinks she is so wonderful, now?
She was one of his fans and he hers, is she still?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Oh he's probably thrilled, Tony. Let us not forget that he has been a prize stirrer over the years.

Oh, I wonder when she will use that excuse? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:53 pm

BennettsFauxPas ‏@wotsbutlerdoing
So was it @HiDeHo3 who called her members depraved and sick re the Marathon death threat? #mccann

Don't know about hoho, but millions of tabloid readers no doubt have.

I wonder, have those in the hate sites who knew about brilynn/Basher apologised to the non-speshul members yet, for making fools of themselves babbling on about 'Sheila Basher sounding like an Australian, and would the police be able to trace the ip?'.

When all the time the Speshul People knew exactly who she was, and about her expensive jaunt to see Head Hounder at the High Court?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:56 pm

You can imagine the non speshul members are probably feeling a bit upset?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:02 pm

Who could blame them, Lily? They were left to go on babbling nonsense like:

"Sheila" is a slang word for female, it suggests the poster is Australian, unable to trace....how convenient.

when the Speshul people knew exactly who she was, that she was a Bennett stalwart and member of not-Bennett's site.

They were treated like the cannon fodder of yore by the Speshul people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:30 pm

Whoever would have known that they had elite forkers segregated from the common or garden ones in this their very trying time?

You would have thought that they would have wanted them all standing side by side as the Gonc trial gets nearer and Bennett's big tumble occurred....... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:49 pm

I would like to know who her family thought she would become a victim of?
We don't go around threatening to shoot folks, do we?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next