JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

+6
Maggs
Sabot
Lamplighter
crazytony
muratfan
bb1
10 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 7 Empty Re: POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:50 pm

So they all knew exactly who Sheila Basher is, including AnnaEsse. This is not even a rhetorical question since they have all been McCann bashing alongside each other for many, many moons.
And did Mrs. McCann Basher turn up at The High Court in London in a Taxi from Cornwall and say, "Hi you all, I believe The McCanns done it, and my name is none of your business."

What a disaster for The Anti Camp. They would have been better off keeping their mouths shut. As it is, they are now completely discredited. Lies, lies and yet more lies.

But The Police will sort her out. And her family, I wouldn't be at all surprised. I do most sincerely hope her grandchildren won't be bullied.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 7 Empty Re: POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:51 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/apology-from-sheila-basher-to-kate.html

As you pointed out, Tony. These people surely can't have mirrors in their houses.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:34 pm

McCannTales™️ ‏@McCannTales
No police charges have been laid against Sheila, so all you pro #mccann apologists can go and crawl back into your holes! Tut, tut!

Interview under caution, was it? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Re: Trolls Target Kate McCann
HiDeHo Today
I spoke to my contact Detective at Operation Grange and it was arranged to speak with Sheila...Everythings OK ..He got back to me to confirm.

She is relieved and if you hear anything on Twitter suggesting anything nasty or she has been arrested..it is FALSE I can ASSURE YOU!

Yup, interview under caution. Oh, and anyone who believes a Gonc propagandist is a fool. And why hasn't she apologised publicly for letting the incident happen in the first place?

Why hasn't she closed the group down? Has she banned the other scumbags involved?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Whatever. Mrs. Basher won't be back Trolling in a hurry.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:55 pm

isn't hideho in Toronto?

Does she ring the contact detective at Scotland Yard by telephone? Think of her phonebills Hahau
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:00 pm

Yes, can't you just see a Scotland Yard officer - who has signed the Official Secrets Act, remember - discussing something involving a woman in Cornwall with someone in Canada?

You've only got to look at the complete and total lies hoho spreads in her ghastly fillums to see she'd say and do anything for their demented crusade.

My money's on brilynn/Basher being interviewed under caution, which means the incident is now a matter of record, and the rest is spin.

That said, it would mean that the UK police had moved awfully fast, for once, as this is only Monday evening...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:03 pm

full of utter rubbish aren't they?

It's the only thing they are good at.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:07 pm

I can't get over how stupid they must think we are.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Their blind hatred has morphed over the years into a hobby. It's as pure and as simple as that.....they'd be mortified if Madeleine was found...........what would they do with their time?
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:19 pm

This is the mentality you're dealing with:

kitti Today

Poor Sheila and how frightening it must off been.

Thanks HiDeHo and i hope the matter is closed now.

It's scary to think that people can act like this against another human being and as for the newspapers...disgusting .

'Poor Sheila'? Has it escaped their notice that she wasn't the victim?

SHE WAS THE PERPETRATOR.

How about 'poor Kate, having to put up with elderly lunatics threatening her when she is running the Marathon for charity'?'

It is indeed scary to think that people can act like this against another human being. What kind of sadistic gutter scum could even DREAM of disrupting the Marathon, and all the onlookers, competitors, etc., in the way those low-lives in hoho's group were planning?

Revolting people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:24 pm

I see someone on Myths will be phoning the Yard tomorrow to find out why a serving policeman, who has signed the Official Secrets Act, is passing on information about their investigations to some female in Canada who has nothing to do with anything, so she can show off to her fellow 8rs.

Not that I think she's telling the truth in the first place; none of that lot could lie straight in bed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:25 pm

I might have to get a sick bucket before much longer. I think I feel ill. Poor Sheila, indeed.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:22 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:03 am

bb1 wrote:Re: Trolls Target Kate McCann
HiDeHo Today
I spoke to my contact Detective at Operation Grange and it was arranged to speak with Sheila...Everythings OK ..He got back to me to confirm.

She is relieved and if you hear anything on Twitter suggesting anything nasty or she has been arrested..it is FALSE I can ASSURE YOU!

Yup, interview under caution. Oh, and anyone who believes a Gonc propagandist is a fool. And why hasn't she apologised publicly for letting the incident happen in the first place?

Why hasn't she closed the group down? Has she banned the other scumbags involved?

URM, hello!

Why would operation grange arrange to speak to Basher Gun Troll? rofl rofl rofl
They certainly wouldn't discuss anything with a lying troll. Besides, SY, wouldn't be the police dept. to visit the old crow. Surely they would have had an armed response team, her having a gun. Jeez, you couldn't make it up, oh SOS Lizzy did, didn't she. fingerwave
That hide hi, really should get up earlier.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:24 am

HiDeHo Today

And I can assure lizzy, she's up the creek without a paddle. I think Mrs May will have something to say about this.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:22 am

crazytony wrote:Re: Trolls Target Kate McCann
HiDeHo Today

And I can assure lizzy, she's up the creek without a paddle. I think Mrs May will have something to say about this.

Tony, she is another one who has no idea how the real world works. She lives in fantasy land. Rolling Eyes
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:38 am

Tony, she is another one who has no idea how the real world works. She lives in fantasy land.

Well, we shall soon see. Either a cop has breached the UK's official secrets act or; lizzy is lying. Mrs May's underlings should, be able to answer where the truth lies.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:56 am

I'll put my money on lizzy lying. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:07 am

lily wrote:I'll put my money on lizzy lying. Pcorneater
So will I. It would be a bit off if SY was using taxpayers monies to phone Canada for a chat with lizzy, don't you think?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:40 am

Definitely, Tony. She will be telling us next that when he calls her for a cosy little chat, that he tells her what a fan he is of her youtube specials. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:47 am

crazytony wrote:
So will I. It would be a bit off if SY was using taxpayers monies to phone Canada for a chat with lizzy, don't you think?

Oh, come on. How can you say that? Lizzy Lying? Never.
For six long and arduous years her and them have fought for Truth and Justice, always into the breach with muskets firing and swords flashing. And much have they suffered I'll have you know, calling them Scum Bags and Perverts. I mean, would you ever. How would you like it?

Delete my account forfwiv. I'm orf.

PS. Hang fire on my account until after I've had my breakfast. I might feel better after that. Where did I leave the gin bottle?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:57 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Please, Sabot. I am begging you to stay. This forum will not be the same if you go. Sad Sad Sad Sad

You are wonderful. Your posts are wonderful and most of all, I LURVE your videos.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:09 am

Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:

Oh, come on. How can you say that? Lizzy Lying? Never.
For six long and arduous years her and them have fought for Truth and Justice, always into the breach with muskets firing and swords flashing. And much have they suffered I'll have you know, calling them Scum Bags and Perverts. I mean, would you ever. How would you like it?

Delete my account forfwiv. I'm orf.

PS. Hang fire on my account until after I've had my breakfast. I might feel better after that. Where did I leave the gin bottle?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:14 am

lily wrote: Sad Sad Sad Sad Please, Sabot. I am begging you to stay. This forum will not be the same if you go. Sad Sad Sad Sad

You are wonderful. Your posts are wonderful and most of all, I LURVE your videos.

Ha!!!! Soft Soap won't work. I need more Gin. How on earth does anyone stay sane without Gin?

My Videos? Wot do you know about them? I never told anyone becose I've got Gonc's Ace up me trouser leg in glorious technicolour. I been on the blower to Grange and they keep phoning me to check I've still got it. Imperative I keep it safe, they said. "Imperative", got that? That means, Very, Seriously, Totally Important, for any pleb who don't speak English. I think.
They stuck two men in shades and black suits outside my door. That's how important my Videos are. Better an Lizzy wot don't lie.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next