JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Yet another palace coup on Numties 1

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Oh, he's probably several hundred members, including that woman who says she's in love with him, Lily. Wink

I confess, I chuckle every time I see this....

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 Weirdn10

It sums the whole lot of them up so perfectly....Hahau  
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Yet another palace coup on Numties 1

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:27 pm

A reminder of how this latest debacle started:

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 Dangle10

Note the mis-spellings.

Note the manner in which the, er, well-fed Ms Mousley, who isn't in the first flush of youth:

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 1390536_10151759998088315_1482215774_a

depicts herself as young and slender as she reassures the distressed 'Dan' - though personally, one cannot help feeling that 'Dix' would suit the hydra more.

Note the manner in which 'Dan' is depicted as a young bloke. With hair.

Not an ageing troll.

The whole thing speaks volumes to the sheer delusion rampant on that site.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Also noteworthy is their current banner:

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 Bnp_ba10

Looks like they're endorsing the neo-Fascist BNP. vomit vomit vomit 

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:35 pm

BNP supporter posting racist rants on N1:

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 Bnp_ra10

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Shocked Shocked 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:14 pm

IMO, they neither know nor care who's in their sites, Lily, as long as they can play the numbers game. But what else can you expect when your newly-crowned latest admin is a multi-id troll?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:54 pm

June Newland
try a new group called...madileine we are your voice

Oh, not more morons. They can't even spell the child's name correctly, FFS! Rolling Eyes 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Sam Jones I am Admin. We are legion.

That wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 PuppetHydra-GlendonMellow

SOCK PUPPET HYDRA
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:23 pm

I think the word pathetic sums them up rather well?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Sam Jones promoted Margaret Lord Lucan Chapman to admin.

Yes, of course he did. He's really taking the p*ss out of them, isn't he? Not that I care, mind you, more fool them for letting the troll do it. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Lord Lucan has one friend, and I bet you can't guess who it is.

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 998832_1375496286003086_1948775245_s

Pathetic, pointless, sock-puppetry.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:04 pm

I guess he has no one to turn to in real life. No family, friends, nothing. Only FB names......

What a lonely old thing. biggrin Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:55 am

God Almighty!

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic5933-75.html

e: Hello Numptiz. We iz laughin at youz.
PostPosted by urcrazy » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:56 am

Not in the least funny, but for those wondering why Numpties1 briefly became an edl/bnp playground - this is a recent comment from the small forum owned and run by Gleebitz under his real name of Mike. He didnt write it but its a pretty accurate reflection of the people he surrounds himself with and it's not moderated:

'cheating lying and dishonesty is ingrained in Coon DNA'

mad mad mad mad mad 

No wonder neo-Nazis are welcome on N1. Hope the REAL police are keeping a very, very close eye on those scumbags.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:07 am

And disgusting hydra-admin is exchanging less then funny remarks with his other admin heads on danglenumty 1. While other socks are declaring, What does it matter who's Admin as long as we can slag off the McCanns and invent drivel about them?

It matters rather a lot, actually, as no doubt they will find out...

Meanwhile, on hoho-numty2:

Lisa Edington
***Admin Notice***

There seemed to have been a Facebook glitch last night that has caused 400 or so members to literally fall off the members list. This was not something that admin has done so we just want to welcome all our members back that (as Joy put it) fell out of the door x x x

OMG, dangly been trying to hack them now? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:11 am

WTF?

hohonumpty2:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHoCONTROVERSYofMadeleineMcCann/

Simon Taylor
Has there been an I.T. attack on this group ? Lol
Share · 3 hours ago near Lancaster, England
Annette Mccafferty likes this.

Annette Mccafferty Lol...good it shows people are getting nervous...
3 hours ago via mobile

Margaret Lord Lucan Chapman No Simon.
2 hours ago

Simon Taylor Ok Margaret
2 hours ago via mobile · 1

Rachel Keogh What do you mean ????
2 hours ago via mobile · 1

Louise Gillingwater Funny you say that cause my laptop went completely black last night, nothing, zilch, zero whilst on FB and I thought Shit I've picked up on a virus. Took me a while though to get it sorted!!! Did make me think though?

So, why is a danglenumty admin sock giving orders on hoho numties? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:27 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post202911.html#p202911

Re: Hello Numptiz. We iz laughin at youz.
PostPosted by urcrazy » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:52 am

Sounds like dangler's another one who has to invent imaginary friends.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:34 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t389-sykes-take-on-friday-night-is-mayhem-night

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

All that's missing is ......

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 Eddie2

but he can put his paws up and just enjoy the cabaret from the forkers, they are destroying themselves most excellently without any assistance.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Donna Durrant
If anyone wants to read Snr Amaral's book The Truth of the Lie (as well as it being available to read online) I have got a copy of it for kindle and can email it to anyone who wants it. I also have Kate McCann's book for kindle. I highly recommend Amaral's book it is very informative and concise.

Anyone who wants either or both just pm me your email address and which you want, I'll then get them to you as quick as I can x

Now, how do any of those morons know that that isn't actually Drachen or similar, harvesting email headers and footers in preparation for a bit of port-scanning?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:31 pm

Sam Jones
Hear ye and that! It's that DISCLAIMER thing you must have on forums.
Your ADMINS today are:
Justice Jay Manz (JJ), Rebekah Nice Person, Donna "kebab" Durant, Mike Stafford and me, Sam©️®️™️Co.Ltd.PLC℗
RULES:
Usual stuff, no libel and that. We reserve the right to drop YOU in it for saying daft stuff. lol!
Special thanks go to Rebekah-jaye and to Irene "Mozzy" Mousley for personal support and a wealth of advice.
Right. No fighting. OK?

So, he's got rid of the Lord Lucan sock and knitted himself a Stafford sock. Sad. wker 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Splitternumties:

Margaret Brady And have just heard that it was admins trying to ruin group putting up nasty comments on the petition all to give group a bad name
Yesterday at 15:25 via mobile · 1

Kirstie Moonshine Morrison it was certainly planned to create chaos.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:50 pm

Long conspiraloon rant from a danglenumty includes such gems as...

Also it has come to light that Gerry and Kate used IVF so they could have Maddie and that Gerry wasn’t the donor, I’m getting visions of seedy scientists looking for an Aryan Mother who wants IVF to bare the offspring to a secret elite overlord so to continue the blue bloodline, I’ve heard Kate refer to Maddie as ‘the perfect child’ but behind the scenes, their is talk of a very different story, that maddie was a sleepwalker and was regularly sedated by Kate as she couldn’t cope with the twins, and that she was ‘semi autistic’. Her split retina might be due the scientists ‘tweaking the embryo’ and getting it wrong?

Maybe Maddie was abducted by the ‘men in black’ and done away with, I have read that Beltain is may 5th and that she may have been used in ritual, personally I don’t want to go there, but you never know?

Apparently Gerry is supposed to be good friends with Robert Murat and that they met when Gerry was campaigning for the Labour party in Leicester.

Also Clarence Michel has been working behind the scenes well before the McCanns went to Portugal arranging holidays to Malta, With the Tapas 7 minus the McCanns.?

But before you can say, Oh, FFS, has another one escaped from the asylum? the hater explains that these pearls of wisdom have come from a reputable Source, oh yes indeedy!

Donna Donna Just copied this from David Ikes official forums

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 5 Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:54 pm

Splitternumties demonstrate their firm grasp on reality...

Carl Hansard I'm a kiwi and here in NZ we do things that way Sam. 4 weeks ago none of us even knew Madeleine had a twin brother and sister. Need to get this to the world not just the British government. Is the British justice system ruled by the Queen like ours is? Our voices need to be heard, Go Goncalo take to them next Tuesday, PLEASE.
54 minutes ago · Like · 3

Bev Ward I'm in Australia and I didnt know she had a twin brother either?????

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Even the straws are clutching at straws. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Oh dear, the danglenumties are Catfight  yet again...sample:

Lyns Simpson You seem to just want to cause trouble on all posts! That's what a troll does

15 minutes ago via mobile..

John Smith in what way ? Jesus christ w

15 minutes ago · 1..

John Smith by speaking my mind like an adult,get knotted you sound like the troll

Latest punchup can be enjoyed in full here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post202998.html#p202998

Re: Hello Numptiz. We iz laughin at youz.
PostPosted by catkins » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:30 pm

And they are off........
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:37 pm

Splitternumty tells lies:

June Newland
i see the official madileine mccann site has changed its group from private to an open group now,,,wonders why

No it hasn't. Stop telling lies.

https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
532,031 likes · 12,400 talking about this

Why do they tell these lies, when it is so easy to demonstrate they're lying?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next