JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1

5 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Yet another palace coup on Numties 1

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:48 am

And after all that bloodletting and angst, Hoho's back on Danglenumties 1 as if nothing's happened. rofl rofl rofl

Donna Durrant
Welcome Lizzy HiDeHo, Sheila and Jane , links are at the top of the page, any questions please PM an admin xx
Like · · Share · Follow Post · 11 hours ago · Edited
2 people like this.

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Thanks Donna for the add! I was invited to this group and was happy to accept!

Is there no end to their egotistical lunacy? How long before she's maneuvred her way back onto the throne there? Because of the bizarre set-up on that site, anyone can overthrow the admin if they get a sock or two infiltrated into the hierarachy, so it will just go on and on.

Pathetic, attention-seeking lunatics. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Yet another palace coup on Numties 1

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:58 am

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t357p120-paranoia-heaven-part-trois-punchups-galore

Richard Penn
Hi Liz. I still haven't heard from you with a cuff link update. I know it's been a bit busy in Toronto the last few days but I thought maybe you could delegate "cufflinkgate" to one of your acolytes. Anyhoo, speak soon. PS: I loved you in Cleopatra

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:02 pm

PS: I loved you in Cleopatra
Rumor has it she played the asp, excellent casting, her being a right snake in the grass. LL rofl rofl rofl rofl 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Ketty Östman
Updating the store?
http://www.findmadeleine.com/online_store/index.html
Online Store: | findmadeleine.com
www.findmadeleine.com
Share · 4 hours ago near Stockholm, Stockholms Län, Sweden
Tricia Allen likes this.
View 5 more comments

Kim Lawton It to pay 4 best liegal teams always has always will
28 minutes ago via mobile · 1

David Steel It may be worth keeping an eye on this, to see how long its down for

Or you could try getting a life - maybe find some exciting paint to watch drying? rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:37 pm

Mike Stafford
Due to the rising number of members in the group, we have been in-undated with requests for being Admin. Thank you to all who have offered to help us out. We are currently sitting with a strong dedicated admin group, however, if a vacancy becomes available, we will let you know & apply within. Many thanks for your support, it is appreciated. Admin.

Translation into non-numty:

No-one else is getting to be Admin except me, The Great Dangly, and my many socks. You surely don't think I'm going to let Hoho and the Irish One take my glorious hate site off me again, do you?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:11 pm

Donna Durrant Craig Wilson please alter your post, calling other members stupid and a 'pack of goons' is rude, disrespectful and won't be tolerated. Thanks

Truth hurts. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:20 pm

Dawn O'Brien Weren't they threatened by gerrys stonemason buddies to stay quiet back way back when?

What, did the stonemasons threaten to build an ugly garden wall, or something? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:08 pm

Oh....that would be the wall of silence. Wink 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:19 pm

Mike Stafford
You are a member of this group.. right?? You believe that Madeline was NOT abducted? On the right hand side of this group page, almost next to my post >>>>> over there>>> there is a small box where you can add your friends straight from your facebook friends list! Go do it & lets keep going with this group!

Adding people without their permission now - the numties must be desperate. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Of course they are desperate. They may find themselves losing their friends too. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Donna Durrant If every member adds even 10 members imagine how much more our voices will be heard. Please add anyone who you think would like to come join us

Have they no shame? They're worse than the Moonies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Have they no shame? They're worse than the Moonies.

In a word.......NO. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:00 pm

Mike Stafford
The Madeline McCann Controversy group Admin would like to welcome all of the new group members. All 1,405 of you in the last couple of days! WoW!! We have been a bit overwhelmed with comments that you would like to post on to the wall & are waiting for admin approval. As there is so much to read & take in, admin have decided to hold back your posts & approve them slowly so that you are not overwhelmed with too much. If you don't see your post on the page, it is for that reason only. Please keep sending us your comments as they do matter & we love the interaction with of you all in the group

How thoughtful! The hydra-sock doesn't want to 'overwhelm' the few functioning braincells the numties have, so all their posts are being censored.

It's Orwellian. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Bless. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6