JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Yet another palace coup on Numties 1

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:18 am

Ben Thompson
https://www.facebook.com/groups/justiceformaddie/

We are going to march in London on the 3rd of May. To make our statement as powerful as possible we NEED as many people's support as possible. Who amongst you want to make a difference? Sharing evidence on here is all well and good, but we need to get the evidence out to people who haven't seen it yet. We need support, we need to get it going, who is with us?

That shower couldn't run a p*ss-up in a brewery. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

In the unlikely event that three or four of them manage to organise themselves into a minibus, I am sure we will all be delighted to see them being arrested for public disorder offences should they take their lynch mob to the streets of London. biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Yet another palace coup on Numties 1

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:25 am

Ellen Taylor cant we just carry on as normal. I trust Dan. he's made so very many excellent posts over the time I've known him on here. there were too many admins and complete chaos on here. I like the other group but there are too many strict rules. i hope Dan can get the right balance! Without his pictures, alot of people wouldn't have been drawn to this group.

They could make that their slogan.

Numties 1 - the hate site for lynch mobbers  too dumb to read and write properly, so troll Admin draws pictures for them instead.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Estelle Taylor i think its been hacked coz the mccanns want this group shut down. ive joined the other group but i fear the same will happen again x

--------

Mo N Hales No Ian we mean the whole group, take u were not here last night amongst the strange shenanigans?
4 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Estelle Taylor its not just a post, we are all being deleted 1 by 1, admins have left and gone to the new group x
4 hours ago · Like · 1

Estelle Taylor we all need to leave this group coz trolls have caused trouble on mcanns behalf on this site x

---------------

Ian George Actually it does appear that mischief is afoot and the overall position and standing of the group is compromised - but this post is not of any consequence. The McCann fraud does present what is effectively a social experiment!

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhAueRwltZ2mYhRJKWCPfrsNMhb0rCxNjSUsoMEG1QWGodqPi-

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:33 pm

Hoho numty:

Simon Taylor
Is there anyone in this group who lives outside the UK and is not subject the news block

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 4 Tin_foil_hat_2
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Splitternumties:

Val Mulraney
16,000 are a force to be reckoned with. The other group had some gravitas because of its numbers. 16,000 can't all be nutters - but what has happened in the last 24 hours has turned that on its head and it does now in fact look like the lunatics have taken over the asylum. First I thought it was the Pros, but reckoned they'd just delete the group, but after thinking about it what better way to prove we're all trolls and nutters by arguing and bickering amongst themselves, blocking comments, deleting people etc, swearing and being rude - so actually better to discredit the group and hence the 16,000 rather than just deleting. I feel this is much more than just admins falling out

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAY3DXDwtuRQuXRCQXP_sm9h-D8FnDPoZaUYBw4ShvGvt6G-qqKw

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:42 pm

As if anyone needs conspiracies on sites that are run by egotistical, unstable, multi-id trolls. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:45 pm

16,000 can't all be nutters

Of course they can!

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 4 Spiegel3_1937a
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Splinternumties:

Kaily Macauley
I've been booted from controversy page for spamming links to this one lol x

Michelle Garner I got booted for trying to post something lol x
12 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Kaily Macauley Ooooops x
12 minutes ago via mobile

Ivone Magalhaes If I continue to keep rubbing the new admins. the wrong way with all my questions I too will be joining you soon...LOL
9 minutes ago · 1

Caz Queenoffools Russell Ha waiting for approval wen i posted on there wont b long b4 they all join this one apart from the saddos that messed it up in first place xxx
7 minutes ago via mobile · 1

June Newland they havent booted me as yet

------

Sick fkcs - getting their LULZ at the expense of a missing child and her family. And the multi-id troll running N1 for now is no better.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:37 pm

Sample of their gross ignorance and stupidity:

Sharon Hill
Has anyone got any ideas how the blood spots got onto the walls, this has been niggling me for a while. It must have been some horrible incident for blood to splatter that far

If they spent less time trolling for LOLS and more time reading the PJ files, they would know there was NO 'blood splatter' on the walls or anywhere else.

They would also know that the blood in the grouting was identified as belonging to police officer Lino Henriques; they'd be better employed asking him why he bled all over a crime scene.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:39 pm

The madness continues on N1-

Fiona Hall Wasnt stevo the one who hacked the forum and made evryones private messages available to anyone? I dont believe the photo is photoshopped.

------

Thomas Jfm James Some people have become TRAITORS and ruined the group deliberately ---THEY ARE COWARDS WHO BLCOKED ANY COMMENT ABOUT THEM....“Betrayal clearly has its own reward: the small deep human satisfaction of having one up on someone else. It is the psychology of the mistress, and this regime used it as fuel.”
39 minutes ago · Like · 1

Lynette Powell Looking a the few admins left its just run my some drug addict now
38 minutes ago · Like · 1

Lynette Powell You should join that new group and report this one
37 minutes ago · Like

Thomas Jfm James Thats what they want you to think Lynette-they are devious bastards now
37 minutes ago · Like · 1

Fiona Hall Admin now where admin before, just different ids. I wouldnt be suprised if they all kissed and made up and came back to this group.

----------

Fiona Hall ok jason
29 minutes ago · Like

Fiona Hall Thomas the groups have always been like this from when they started 6 years ago, it's nothing new lol x
27 minutes ago · Like

Jason Stopps What's ok Jason mean
15 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Fiona Hall Its what you say to someone to end a conversation when you're getting no where.Stevo was a traitor to alot of people.
13 minutes ago · Like

Fiona Hall if you say so
11 minutes ago · Like

Fiona Hall No he wasnt.
8 minutes ago · Like

Fiona Hall wow great debates on here!
7 minutes ago · Like

Jason Stopps Create another fake profile
6 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

Fiona Hall lmao
5 minutes ago · Like

Kath Hammett What is it with everyone on here ffs, its ok is to start insulting people and using fowl expression just because they don't agree with 'your' opinion, what the hell is going on?????
3 minutes ago · Like

Fiona Hall Because kath he wants something to be true and when told it isnt even proven he resorts to foul language.

Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Open rebellion on N1 -

June Newland
PLEASE ALL LISTEN...YOU MUST TRANSFER TO MCCANNGATE..THIS IS THE ORIGINAL SITE

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 4 1117881_100006720244505_1713751993_qDavid Kensella hi13 minutes ago · Like

Kellie Talling hahaha and now my comments explaining whats going on has been deleted .... pathetic

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 4 1117881_100006720244505_1713751993_qDavid Kensella Perhaps David Cameron has gone to Sri Lanka to learn a few tips on how to stop civil war breaking out ?
12 minutes ago · Like

Scott Williams Hello David
11 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Kath Hammett Hello/Hi David Kensella.
11 minutes ago · Like · 1

Kay Woodward So is the one voice page a safe bet or is it not? Am confused, been busy these last few days and am totally lost now
9 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Kay Woodward There were some good debates on here few weeks ago but things really not the same now
9 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

Tina Slark Slade I'm not recognising any of the names on here where's zora? Adam ?
7 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Susan Hodges Done, this one sucks
6 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

June Newland and you wont im affraid we have been hijacked

----------

Sinead Davies
what the fookin hell is going on? im confused...why on earth has everything changed on thus group?

Taryn Charlton So, is this now ran by Mccan lovers? Seriously confused..... Yes I understand it was 'hacked' and there is new admin. Do they believe there is a controversy? Or are they on the Mccans side?

Lesley-Anne Tollerton How can a group be taken over by new admins? Forgive my ignorance lol! Surely rights have to be relinquished by existing admins themselves but I'll be off if it has been taken over by *insert your own phrase here at risk of being booted off too*!!!!
13 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Kellie Talling well I did just post to inform everyone what was going on however admins have deleted my comments .... so that alone says it all pmsl ....

Pcorneater

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:49 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:52 pm

Cheryl Molloy Fiona you need an eye test love, if you studied those pictures so intently how do you explain the pics on this post which ARE CLEARLY photoshopped
10 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Fiona Hall Oh thank you for that Cheryl! I htink its you who needs the brain test if you believe htis was all a photoshop job. Its way old news instigated by a troll.
7 minutes ago · Like

Cheryl Molloy I wonder what the going rate is for being a 'troll', your profile has troll written all over it
6 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Fiona Hall And Jason if you think they are all a bunch of pedos why are you parading pics of your kids on this page?
6 minutes ago · Like

Fiona Hall No cheryl my profile has security written all over it. I'm not a fool like so many on here are. Do you know your posts are all over the internet from here including photos of your avators? Dont think it is just on facebook, youre wrong!
5 minutes ago · Like

Cheryl Molloy I have nothing to hide
4 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Lee Payne Who is in charge of this site now as I heard the McCanns got someone to hack into this site
4 minutes ago · Like

Fiona Hall Good cheryl, glad to hear it. lee dan is admin here , he was before, its not mccanns. But i see a big BNP /racist elemant here now
3 minutes ago · Like

Jason Stopps I couldn't care less, it's my pro pic, you have a fake account that is in the ring with the macpedo group
2 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Cheryl Molloy I am a real person with nothing to hide so this is my real face. Lee Payne Fiona is a troll

Fiona Hall Oh yeh I am a troll with a fake acocunt with over 2,000 photos on it just by chance. Grow up.
2 minutes ago · Like

Lee Payne Why have all admins changed as Dan was not in charge before

Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 4 Weirdn10

I really don't know what to say, except the whole lot of them should be in straightjackets. I blame Maggie Thatcher, she started this Care in the Community nonsense.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Jeff Swann I am sorry for this group, it seemed good, I liked the debate, people giving other people information. But I am really really fecked off with it.... How many of these 16,000 people are people that actually exist? I mean if some DICK keeps generating email address's so they get off knowing that I have to hit the delete key a lot on the petition, signing it as people who have left this group?!?!? Surely they can create false accounts on here!?!?

The truth starts to dawn. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:03 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:03 pm

Irene Mousley so paul rees and zora are a tad bitter?? and so they should be. how do u think lizy felt??? and all members that got booted for nowt? x
14 hours ago · Like

Jeff Swann Oh behave Irene Mousley why dont they torment this group with fake accounts.... Why the petition? Seriously......
14 hours ago · Like

Jeff Swann Irene Mousley I dont want to get into a slanging match here
14 hours ago · Like

Irene Mousley behave? seriously? u havin a laugh???? im telling the bloody truth!!! for gods sake!
14 hours ago · Like

Jeff Swann All I want is for the child to stop being childish
14 hours ago · Like

Irene Mousley piss off then
14 hours ago · Like

Irene Mousley im trying to explain the truth here

Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:47 pm

Novel guide to troll-spotting on N1:

Sarah Xmanchesterqueenx Christina Fiona not being funny but that is jasons opinion on the matter..we all have our own opinions on what may have happened to maddie and why..so tbh throwing a hissy fit over jason voicing his opinion is a bit childish
19 minutes ago via mobile · Edited · Like

Su Laws Baccino Sometimes I feel like shouting 'Shut up!' in a very loud voice on these threads. I don't because I like to think the squabbling will go away ...
21 minutes ago · Like · 1

Cheryl Molloy Sorry guys it looks like I'm arguing with myself above, it was actually with Fiona hall but she got owned and deleted all her comments. Anyway I'm off there's clearly trolls all over this page. I used to enjoy reading it but the last few days it has just gone downhill. Anyway I hope someone true takes the reins and sorts it out. Good luck, it was interesting while it lasted adios xx
18 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

Sarah Xmanchesterqueenx Christina Go over to mccanngate
8 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Sarah Xmanchesterqueenx Christina https://m.facebook.com/groups/232967726866261...
7 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Lee Payne You know people who are trolls they have no photos up of themselves just of cartoons or dogs or hoovers.

=======

What, not cats? Or deranged-looking 50's film stars? Seriously how DUMB are these people? rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:48 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:25 pm

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 2h
@Sweepyface I've just joined. I think its gonna be a great group! #McCann

- Sez the alleged catalyst for the bloodletting on N1. rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:26 pm

BennettsFauxPas ‏@wotsbutlerdoing 2h
Such discontent within the anti camp now and people asking to leave Con 1. Hahaha. It is funny to watch. #McCann

Yup, just about their best trainwreck so far. No wonder

THE PROS ARE LAUGHING AT THEM.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:55 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:05 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/lynch-mob-going-to-teach-scotland-yard.html

Tony, that shower couldn't organise a trip to the Ladies' loo. rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:15 pm

N1 has turned into one endless foul-mouthed fight, utterly pointless. And it's losing members fast. Isn't it a good job the vast Dangly ego saved it from itself twice? biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:17 pm

He still could have a hat trick. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next