JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1

5 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another palace coup on Numties 1

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:13 pm

Ivone Magalhaes I have already reported 3 of this idiots posts as spam but come one this is where admin. should be doing their job....He should've been kicked out as soon as he posted the first time round...in fact he should never have been added on in the first place!! Come on I have had a look at his profile and you can spot that this is a scam from a mile off! Sam Jones, Rebekah-jaye Leveret and Justin Jay Manz will someone please do something!!!! BTW I have a post pending and has been so for over two hours...

That's what happens when power-crazed egotists stage facebook coups. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another palace coup on Numties 1

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Speaking of.....

Sam Jones No no. All is well. You see a swathe of threads to post in? Then nothing's changed that should concerns you or any poster. Just a girly spat in Admin. Tsk!

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 3 9204_comical_ali_jpg
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:30 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:31 pm

Sez ousted admin Zelda:

Good luck Dan. Don't screw it up.

Bit late isn't it? The egomaniac troll's done that already - for the second time. rofl rofl rofl

Amanda Strongbow Rigby sam,Justin and Rebekah all the same person ...maybe !!

Someone's not daft, anyway.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:37 pm

Sarah Llewellyn And this has what, exactly to do with the MM controversy?????
4 minutes ago · Like · 3

Al Trendy-kid Atherton SHUT UP
3 minutes ago · Like

Sarah Llewellyn A genuine question..no need for hostility!
3 minutes ago · Like

Irene Mousley wtf
2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Al Trendy-kid Atherton stupid questions get stupid answers, the admin confirmed my post

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Reichsfurher dangles doesn't seem to have got the hang of speaking civilly to members and keeping spammers OUT.

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 3 Trendy12
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:54 pm

More civilised discussion, wit and charm on splitternumties:

Ann Bartlett Karma hit back at u quick then Paul! Jeez if Id have known it was u three twofaced morons runnin this group Id have never entered! But now Im here its great to know u got back what u lot gave out tenfold its seems as well! Dan was ur bosom buddy as was I till we actually questioned ur motives. What goes around comes around u lot must have been expectin it .........
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Amanda Strongbow Rigby new admins= c**ts ....toodlepips peeps

They're so polite, intelligent and well-spoken, aren't they? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:17 pm

......and they're all cheering for Amoral. rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 3 BWFGKZb

Nice one, Pedro.

I feel it's only right that we should again make it clear how distressed we are by this latest bout of internecine bloodletting by the haternumties.

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 3 Animated-gif-river-dance-chimps-moving-picture-gif
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:36 pm

those monkeys are mocking the antis.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:36 pm

The pros are laughing at you.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:46 pm

Gi' O'er ‏@MrsMLouis 2h
Numpties can't even admin a FB page without it all going tits up on a regular basis - and they think they can solve mystery of M #McCann !

That says it perfectly, really. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Jeff Swann talking about trolls and deleting members..... I check the signatures at lease twice a day and come up against this. Name: PAUL REES on Nov 14, 2013
Comments: GIVE ME BACK MY FACBOOK GROUP YOU BASTARDS!
11 minutes ago · Like · 2

Louise Lucas I have signed x
9 minutes ago · Like · 1

Margaret Chapman I will sign it soon x
9 minutes ago · Like

Jeff Swann So far Paul Rees (or knockers there of) has posted 10 to 15 signatures..... I know Paul has been tweeting the petition address, but someone keeps doing this, yesterday I deleted 32 signatures from all sorts of morons
9 minutes ago · Like · 1

Margaret Chapman jeff, I thought that we moved on from this?
8 minutes ago · Like

Jeff Swann Thought this was a thread for Q&A regarding the regime changes... Paul Rees's name has been mentioned, also 2,000 trolls being deleted from the group.... I was pointing out that his name is the target of people trolling the petition.... Sorry... I will move on
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Splinternumties:

vone Magalhaes I agree with you Elaine Dyson! The only thing that happens when we question what happened is a very dodgy story where fingers get pointed and more doubts pop up! Sound like a bunch of PrimaDonna's with a bone to pick. Does anyone else think that the 3 remaining admins. on that post might be one and the same person?

Yup.

Yet another palace coup on Numties 1 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdOB6Nd1MRe_-vSEtCh0v2fesynAundDRMPUWujiiIv7yXueCrIQ
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Molly Ringrose Sarah Llewellyn I just got banned from mccanngate for asking about those emails LOL it was my friend that posted them on my behalf x

I expect that's because it was splitternumty admin who wrote them full of Fs and Cs to show just how chavvy she is.

Never mind, you can read them (with her filthy language cleaned up a bit)

Here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic5933-25.html

and here:

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t357p75-paranoia-heaven-part-trois-punchups-galore
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Myths have picked up on something in Zelda's incoherent ramble:

.Dan I thought was a confidant and sounding board and all of us have shared a lot with him and are sad that he's chosen to reveal some of the conversations.

Be afraid, very afraid - he'll do worse before he's finished. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:38 pm

We've seen all this before.... Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:35 pm

They'd be as well packing it in, Lily, it's going to keep happening, they are all too egotistical and unstable for it not to.

Tears before bedtime on splinternumties:

ouisa Hill This is becoming a f**king joke all credibility of the Madeline controversy group had has gone up in a troll smoke shame really is I thought Madeline truth was the whole purpose of it all obviously not I give up these groups are bl**dy pointless now

Louisa Hill I have no idea who did what to who but these groups lost the whole point they were about and all my respect I'll just leave and wait for the police to do their jobs eventually if possible well done the trolls won

No, making a multi-id troll Admin never ends well.

Good one recorded on Myths:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post202663.html?sid=23b22c3ea89dd9c3985ce7c82fdff749#p202663

Ken Jackson Sam Brown is the Admin formerly known as Dan Gleebitz, who was continually posting fake spoof newspaper headlines, silly daft jokes, and daft cartoons. He (Dan Gleebitz) was removed as Admin but was then re-added as "Sam Brown" by Rebekah, who blamed it on her disabled son? Sam Brown/Dan Gleebitz then posted a lot of private chats and removed Paul Rees & Zora McCartney from the Admin team and hijacked the group. Is that about right?
8 minutes ago
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Lisa McGuinness
Thanks for the add, there's something odd going on over on the other group and I don't really trust anyone on there at the mo...... People are changing their names and using "new accounts" to get into the other group.
As I said on there, we were warned that trolls and proMcScams were going to try and infiltrate and cause arguments and disrupt the forum, it looks like it's happening....

Doesn't that mean Dangly is a secret sleepermoletroll? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Sam Jones Laura Jayne Hogan Has Paul Rees gone ??

International Rescue have been summoned to extricate his head from his arse

Shocked Shocked Shocked 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:41 pm

Sam Jones All is calm. Two Admins thought they were Zeus and his Mrs and have decided to withdraw and allow humans in to admin. Humans, and me lol!

yernuts 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:46 pm

Jo Thompson " sam jones , " Dan gleebitz" A proffessional TROLL with 10 I.Ds or am i wrong ?

Nope. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:24 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post202718.html#p202718

David Steel and Justin Jay Manz are one and the same person as Zora, Rees, Rothley and the rest of the rotten barrel of apples know.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next