JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV

5 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 5 Empty Re: Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV

Post  lily Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:21 pm

You don't think he means that silly woman who resorts to swearing when she is caught out, do you?

Let's also be honest, Bennett has had so much of his own reputation shredded that he cannot afford to lose another micron of it.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 5 Empty Re: Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:40 pm

e: Debate between Tigerloaf and Cristobell
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:54 pm

So.

Rosalind / Rosalinda / RV / Linda Hutton has replied.

And what a literary effort it truly was. How revealing a response it is as well.

It tells the reader a great deal about this so-called authoress.

Full post at:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post207228.html#p207228

Bet Hutton wishes she could write like that!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Jay Elles ‏@Jayelles1 1h
Seems to be Rosalinda who has done the runner.  Tiger has kicked off the debate.  The Student is also asking if she can participate. #mccann

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h
@Jayelles1 Yeh, I don't write for STM's. Tell her to contact Sonia or suggest venue.   #mccann

Still hasn't sunk in that no-one's going to play her sicko game. BTW, what's the female version of 'oaf'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:04 pm

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h
@RothleyPillow The best they can offer is a student or an anonymous troll who is trying to get my prof opin on his work, lol. #mccann

Deluded or what? She gave her 'professional opinion' - I'm not reading that sh*te. She surely doesn't imagine anyone gives a flying one what she thinks?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:15 pm

BTW, what's the female version of 'oaf'?

Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:17 pm

Oh dear. She is acting exactly like a pothead.  Rolling Eyes 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:20 pm

What, rude and boring?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Rude, boring and definitely 'out there' !  afro 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:26 pm

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu
@Jayelles1 @RothleyPillow You have my terms. Via my blog, or live TPV or radio. Your friend is anonymous troll. #mccann

You read that and just think, Who died and made her god?  rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:31 pm

Er......it's the weed what done that to her.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:49 pm

Tigerloaf ‏@Tiger_Loaf
@RosalindaHu What are you afraid of. Just go to your blog and prove me wrong 100 fold as you said you would? Why are you delaying? #McCann

Quite; anyone would think she's scared to show off her literary talents.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:58 pm

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 1h
@Jayelles1 I have far more worthy writers awaiting my opinion on their work. I am not reading lengthy rants filled with abuse.

She had this to say earlier.

Worthy writers? Talk to the hand Mutton. Talk to the hand.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:06 am

OMG!  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:15 am

Maybe she's having this attention-seeking carry-on because she knows she can't write nearly as well as Tigerloaf?

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post207243.html#p207243

quote:

Rosalind / Rosalinda / RV / Linda / Cristobell Hutton seems to be extremely worked up and rather hysterical tonight.

Her posting is all about irrelevant nonsense.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:23 am

Put it this way, Bonny. She is terribly repetitious in her book and at times not bad. She is rather lackluster overall and I would ask her to not give up the day job.

See, her posting is indicative of her book!

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:26 am

I haven't read it, Lily, mis-mems are of little interest to me.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:07 am

I haven't read her book either. No point. There is no way I am going to feel sorry for her after what she has done.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:21 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:43 am

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post207260.html#p207260

I think she means Tiger should post on her blog so she can get the IP address? Or edit/alter Tiger's posts?

Both.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:32 am

Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 5 List10

Myths would like Hutton to list the '24 cases' in which the McCanns have taken legal action. She won't, though. Because they don't exist.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:12 pm

@RothleyPillow Filthy place, makes my skin crawl, STMs is closest to the evil behind #mccann case.

yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:14 pm

@RothleyPillow In that case, I won't go easy on the student, but would prefer to demolish Clarence or a grown up. #mccann

Delusional fool.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:18 pm

@Jayelles1 STMs is like Fritzle's bunker, dirty, seedy and skin crawlingly evil. #mccann

Looks like it's true that smoking weed causes insanity.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:42 pm

Oh My. What a disgusting woman. Who on earth would want to debate with her? Especially when no one has to even give her the time of day.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:02 pm

She seems to have completely lost the plot today.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next