JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV

5 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 4 Empty Re: Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:12 pm

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu
@Jayelles1 Tiger may submit something to my blog, I won't read a huge diatribe, and I won't publish abuse.

Oooh, get her - when every single blogpost of her own is an abusive, lie-riddled diatribe.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 4 Empty Re: Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Jay Elles ‏@Jayelles1
@RosalindaHu I said she was a student. I didn't say she was a child. #mccann

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu
@Jayelles1 She is obviously naive enough to allow you lot to use her - does her mother agree to it?

Mother? What planet is Mutton on?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:20 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post207109.html#p207109

quote:

e: ROSALIND/ROSALINDA/RV/LINDA HUTTON shows her hate openly
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:15 pm

Not a snowman in hell's chance that I shall be debating on Icke TV. I do not have any wish to associate even my online ID with the craziness of the Icke Lizard believers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Jay Elles ‏@Jayelles1 8m
@winnower1 That woman had her FB stalked, her workplace, her workmates, her character trashed, even her father's birthday photos #mccann

Judy Truly ‏@TrulyJudy73 6m
@Jayelles1 @winnower1 Who was that Jay? The antis are fond of stalking the wrong people it seems #McCann

Jay Elles ‏@Jayelles1 1m
@TrulyJudy73 The woman they thought was me. #mccann

Mutton was heavily involved in that scummy behaviour.

And she didn't speak out against Thorton's obscene rape fantasies - probably thought it was hilarious.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:42 pm

longjohnsilver ‏@longjoh44309217
#mccann teaching is nothing to do with maddie this is to talk about her NOT yourselves

And who gave that freak any right to 'talk about maddie'? Madeleine McCann is NONE of her business.

Must be confusing Madeleine McCann with Imaginary Dave from the Imaginary Coffee Shop.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:47 pm

This, sadly, was inevitable. Mutton cannot hope to come out of this looking any less stupid than she already does. They never think these things through, do they.
We will all know the ins and outs of her cat's backside by the time this is done.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:49 pm

CarlyMichelle has probably got a doll called Maddie. Which is the only time I am ever going to use that name.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:52 pm

If Mutton has to commit her words to paper, or rather, a screen, she can't um, er, erm, wriggle, I er erm and pretend that wasn't what she meant.....

I see Tigerloaf has begun:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post207112.html#p207112

Debate between Tigerloaf and Cristobell
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:28 pm

The debate.

I am proposing the following motion, that:

This forum believes that there is a concerted and hateful campaign being conducted against the parents of the missing little girl, Madeleine McCann, and that this campaign is based in substantial measure on false premises and inaccurate claims.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Sabot wrote:CarlyMichelle has probably got a doll called Maddie.  Which is the only time I am ever going to use that name.

Thankfully, no-one around here is childish enough to play babyish Sim games, but it's a fair bet she has an Imaginary Friend called 'maddie'.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:19 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post207119.html#p207119

Quote:

But it appears you hold a different view and prefer to believe that people defending the McCanns' right to the presumption of innocence, their right not to be accused of crimes which cannot in any way be proven, and the right of the twins to be protected from seeing such abuse of their parents and in future being subjected to taunts and bullying based on such claims, are potentially doing this only because they are paid stooges or shills.

I would like you to explain on what you base that belief.

IMO, she can't, because she's a lynchmobber.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:33 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 4 Mutton10

That is why I want to draw them out and expose them Sally.

So, Jay, Tigerloaf and other were perfectly correct to be wary, Hutton is playing some kind of sick game to suit her own sick agenda.

She never was interested in 'debate'. She just wanted to 'out' people who support Madeleine and her family, so she and her ilk could abuse, stalk and harrass them, as they've done so often before.

She has also made malicious, false allegations yet again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:33 pm

"DRAW THEM OUT?" I bet. The Law speaks for The McCanns.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Quite, Sabot. It's all just a game to Mutton, no doubt to further swell her already-swollen ego.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:33 pm

bb1 wrote:Quite, Sabot. It's all just a game to Mutton, no doubt to further swell her already-swollen ego.

Really? I thought it was an attempt to bolster her non existent ego. She is thick and stupid, and trying desperately hard to be smart.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:45 pm

She's more mentally unstable than first thought.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Tigerloaf ‏@Tiger_Loaf 3h
@RosalindaHu Post here with my response.http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6195-75.html#p207109 … … #McCann

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h
@Tiger_Loaf if you think I'm wasting my time reading all that shite, you are mistaken, as if, lol. #mccann

Says it all really doesn't it? What with her being an author and all  Wink  you'd think she'd be delighted to put together a sensible, logical defence of her views, wouldn't you?

Looks like mouthing off malicious falsehoods on blogtv with a woman that looks like a female impersonator is about all she's fit for.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:25 pm

She has not only lost the argument, she had no argument to begin with. I bet she can put together quite a string of swear words.  Wink 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:53 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6225.html

Re: HUTTON EXCUSES FOR NOT TAKING TIGER ON THREAD....

Hutton revealed what she is really up to with a post on Havern's hellhole where she admits her aim is to 'expose' McCann supporters - she wants to know who we are and who we are related to.

Yup.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:01 pm

There is that saying, "Be careful what you wish for."  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:05 pm

What, it's just a matter of time before people get tired of her abuse and lies and set their lawyers on her?  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:15 pm

bb1 wrote:What, it's just a matter of time before people get tired of her abuse and lies and set their lawyers on her?  Pcorneater 

At the very least.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:37 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6225.html

On the site owned by Pamalam there is a whole, creepy stalkerish section where she catalogues every person she can find who can even loosely be termed a friend of the McCanns. Them, their partners and even their children.

Collected like beetles, pinned to Pamalam's card, and distributed to weirdos across the interwebz.

Does Mutton imagine people aren't only too well aware of what her and her creepy chums are like?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:44 pm

As stated above,

it's just a matter of time before people get tired of her abuse and lies and set their lawyers on her

That would be the outcome at the very least.  biggrin 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Oh dear, now Bennett has turned his guns on the Lizards over their woeful content:

It only remains for me to point out that anyone being interviewed by this crazy TV station, which purports to be telling the truth to the people - but clearly is not - is risking their own reputation

WhoWhatever could he mean?  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next