JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV

5 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 6 Empty Re: Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:06 pm

And I don't believe that her book is true either. She is a deluded liar.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 6 Empty Re: Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:09 pm

I haven't read it, Sabot, it's not my cup of tea at all. But having seen her conduct over recent days - no, how can anyone believe a word she says?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:13 pm

bb1 wrote:I haven't read it, Sabot, it's not my cup of tea at all. But having seen her conduct over recent days - no, how can anyone believe a word she says?

This is it, you see. If you keep on telling lies about something that is none of your business then no one will believe you about anything. Especially something designed to make money.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:41 pm

A part of my job was to read books, stories and scripts looking for new material.

Her book is not well written and is really quite unimpressive. There have been other books on the subject which have been excellent and far out shadow hers. I would definitely not pass it on to anyone for consideration which I could still do today if I wanted.

She does seem out of touch with reality in a huge way.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:46 pm

Is her book a self publish?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:52 pm

You can get it in paperback, Sabot. It has done poorly in terms of sales and ranks over 5 millionth there.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:59 pm

So what is it about? Apart from her, that is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:03 pm

Her days of abuse in a convent school, Sabot. It's a complete pity-party.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:09 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post207289.html#p207289

Quote-

Re: Debate Comments....Tiger V Hutton
PostPosted by Jayelles » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:01 pm

How did Tiger's perfectly reasonable questions here (for her to answer on HER blog) translate into this?

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h
@mikeywomble A troll by the name of Greenink, wants me in STMs so he can abuse me in front of his mates. Nowt to do with case. #mccann

WTF is Mutton talking about? As is pointed out in that post, she's turned reality on its head.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:09 pm

Oh God, I do so loathe these self pity books. Slag off a load of Nuns who can't answer back. Okay, so some of them quite possibly were not very nice. But what is the point?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Not much, Sabot.

To be honest, after reading her posts and tweets concerning Madeleine and her family, I found compassion to have left me towards her.  Shocked 

Not good if you want to sell a book...........

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:36 pm

Not good at all. Imagine thinking you are buying a serious book. Then you find the author is one of Davind Icke's lizard believers and the author is a leading exponent of with hunting, pitch forking and online conspiracy lunacy.

I've just spent a couple of hours reading and re-reading her blog. (Don't worry she won't have me recorded for that length of time; I copied the lot in about one minute this morning).

Her posts ooze with pent up bitterness about her own lowly status. Every time she bemoans the fact that she is referred to as a hater, every time she decries the expertise of real experts such as the doctors she writes about, every time she craves more money and so on...

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:41 pm

Absolutely so, Greenink.

She is a bitter twisted woman. If she had responded to Madeleine's and that of her family's plight, it would have been easier to have felt sorry for her.

Ironically, it might have helped her to feel better about herself.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:40 pm

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h
@mikeywomble I am not responding to greenink'sG abuse Michael, no-one would, that is not debating. #mccann

What abuse? She's the one who's been name-calling, and making malicious false allegation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:50 pm

bb1 wrote:R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h
@mikeywomble I am not responding to greenink'sG abuse Michael, no-one would, that is not debating.  #mccann

What abuse? She's the one who's been name-calling, and making malicious false allegation.

She's doing that projection thing, Bonny. She seems to be stuck in times gone by. She sees abuse when it's not there. She wants people to feel sorry for her when they can never say sorry enough times. She is consumed by this huge empty hole inside herself which she cannot seem to fill.

That is why she cannot have compassion for the McCanns or anyone else. IMO  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:53 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/is-it-crime-to-feel-compassion-for.html

Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 6 Abba12

Yes, why does Poulton pull those stupid faces? No wonder she's confined to blogtv.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:12 pm

She is definitely not ready for prime time.

This whole business is swamped by amateurs wanting to be big and important. We have wannabe detectives, writers, profilers, cod science junkies etc etc etc.

You get to the bottom line. They could never solve the problem any time, any place anywhere as they are the problem in their own lives.

Time for them to stop picking on the McCanns and start looking at making their own lives better. I guess that's the hardest part of all for them.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:45 pm

Re: Another serious blunder for Sonia Poulton and 'The People's Voice' - They interview Robert Green, but refuse to interview the Hollie Greig Hoax Team
Post Cristobell Today at 6:26 pm

aquila wrote:
@Cristobell. Please would you inform the forum as to why your interview is still not available on YouTube.

I have no idea. I will send an email.

Even the Lizards don't want her.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:10 pm

It's not as though she was interesting, is it?  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Er, erm, um, er, I..er, erm..

No.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:31 pm

The Poulton woman does a nice, "You Know."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:38 pm

She's good at saying Right! too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:40 pm

So.....did we actually learn anything?  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:12 pm

Yes.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:16 pm

And.......?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next