JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV

5 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 8 Empty Re: Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:50 pm

Ah yes, it makes perfect sense....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV - Page 8 Empty Re: Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV

Post  lily Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:52 pm

I will now connect the dots.

Icke TV......Sonia Poulton........R.V. Mutton........Black Holes.  Pcorneater 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:54 pm

Actually, I don't know how the Lizards can have a phone in about Black Holes. Most of them are nutjob 9/11 Truthers that know naff-all about engineering, physics, everything, actually, so how can they possibly discuss Black Holes?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:01 am

Oh they may say that they have heard of Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Brian May  Shocked  and others. I doubt they could understand the subject very well at all let alone ask questions.

Let's face it, they don't seem able to understand the information set out before them time and time again about the McCann case.

Oh....they just mentioned bi-polar.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:24 am

It has to be said about the pitiful display from Mutton.

The Pros are laughing at her.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:34 am

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:Sure Sabot hasn't been playing with her cauldon again?

Que, Moi? Sadly, I ran out of Newts before I got rid of the donate button.

Either that or they are doing a Nigel. It seems to work for him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:22 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post207452.html?sid=15a6acd74a317eb18e187e3defff4ac8#p207452

How media monitoring equates to us being paid to support the McCanns, I have really no idea. I think she is that dangerous combination of mad and bad.

Mutton =  yernuts 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:14 pm

This is another example of their lack of understanding in how the world works. In this instance, PR people.

No matter what a person can tell them, they are locked into their deep misunderstandings and ignorance.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:45 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post207480.html#p207480

e: ROSALIND/ROSALINDA/RV/LINDA HUTTON shows her hate openly
PostPosted by Jayelles » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Yes, it's becoming increasingly clear that Hutton and truth are frequently strangers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:00 pm

It's also apparent that Hutton has serious mental problems. She should get herself sorted out properly.

She has no right to criticize someone else when she has those problems.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:06 pm

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu
@Josephodriscoll @Jayelles1 @SoniaPoulton you have the opportunity to correct me, how many libel actions #mccann instigated?

She's really lost it if she imagines she's addressing Gerry McCann.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:10 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:46 pm

She's off again:

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h
@Tiger_Loaf @Josephodriscoll @Jayelles1 @SoniaPoulton You have my replies, now go away. #mccann

Tigerloaf ‏@Tiger_Loaf 2h
@RosalindaHu Why should I go away? I am just showing you can't back up the claim you made on @SoniaPoulton show. #McCann I was right.

Mutton said it, on the record, on Icke TV. How hard can it be to now post the proof on her blog or not-Bennett's?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:53 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post207504.html#p207504

Quote from a longer Tigerloaf post:

Unless she takes the former action and lists the 24 cases then it will be clear to those following this debate that they simply do not exist and that her comment on the Poulton show was pure exaggeration for effect.

Quite. This is getting tedious now. She's had a week to put up or shut up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Stand by for a hissy fit from her.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:43 am

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu
@sweepyface #mccann troll trick, demanding links, tell 'em to eff orf.

'Eff off and stop bothering me with all that fact rubbish' - how very big and clever!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:25 pm

Re: ROSALIND/ROSALINDA/RV/LINDA HUTTON shows her hate openly
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Well said.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:58 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post207692.html#p207692

e: ROSALIND/ROSALINDA/RV/LINDA HUTTON shows her hate openly
PostPosted by Jayelles » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Quote:

Sara Payne told of how the police filtered their mail and removed the majority of the hatemail. Kevin Wells lashed out at the police for not warning them that this would happen since it is apparently commonplace.

More of Hutton's lies exposed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:13 pm

Very well said tigerloaf.  thumbsup 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:09 pm

I believe the only way they can behave as they do, is if they are completely without empathy or remorse, and when you begin to think of their characters on this level, it becomes evermore chilling.

Hutton looking in the mirror when she said that, was she? Evil b*tch, projecting her own numerous character flaws onto other people yet again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:16 pm

Cristobell wrote:

I can't get over the number of people who flew out to PDL to support them, then joined them in what appeared to be an extended vacation. I would love to hear more from the tapas cook, and indeed other Warners staff, as to what the huge McCann entourage were up to. other than enjoying the pool and tennis facilities.

Tapas cook speaks out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOidpDzY-Js

Why does Mutton keep repeating that load of lies? If she'd bothered to read the police files, she would know that the 'tapas cook' was nowhere near the restaurant on the evening of May 3rd, and made the whole thing up for reasons best known to herself.

It's a matter of record that the 'tapas cook' lied, so why keep repeating a lie?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:39 pm

We know she is one who sees only what she wants to but what's it to her anyway?

The McCanns' relatives came out to support them. Is it any of her business?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:53 pm

Mutton must be on the weed again. She's just outright libelled several people.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:49 pm

Another hounder:

plebgate wrote:
Even if there's no money left Bobbin, they have a house and cars. It still annoys me that they made mortgage repayments from the fund. Yes I definitely believe they should pay toward the investigation.

They have forked out enough trying to shut people up so why not fork out to help find their eldest daughter?

Really? And can you imagine the abuse that would be hurled if the Find Madeleine fund gave the Yard a single penny?

The whole lot of them would go on rant-a-thons about bribery, and Bennett would be demanding full investigations, along with allegations of corruption.

Stupid, malicious people - they seem to have no concept of the way the real world works. Makes you wonder if any of them have ever had proper jobs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:00 pm

If they have held any jobs, I would say that they have been very low level ones.

Cannot believe just how much they show themselves to be ignorant of what really happens out there in some many ways.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next