JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'Trolls really are horrible people'

+3
lily
Pedro Silva
bb1
7 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Trolls really are horrible people'

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:13 pm

IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE 2h
@portiatolkien Portuguese don't give a crap about tog story letters Portimao court is set to deny them #mccann

Really? That should confirm to the watching world that certain people in the Algarve have a great deal to hide.

Unless, of course, the Gonzo mouthpiece is lying yet again.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Trolls really are horrible people'

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:33 pm

about: "the Gonzo mouthpiece is lying yet again. ",

his dirty mouth must be so dirty that even a toothbrush can't clean it.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:51 pm

According to Queen Hoho:

Please be advised there are EFFORTS TO DISCREDIT the group via PM. Please alert adminif you feel anyone is taking advantage of the PM function in this way.

Why bother? The numties discredited themselves long ago.

She appears to be in the grip of rampant paranoia; maybe she should reward loyal numties for grassing up the pm-senders. She could make them honorary graduates of Troll Skool or something. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:04 pm

She's in the grip of something, Bonny and it's not reality.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:06 pm

lily wrote:She's in the grip of something, Bonny and it's not reality.  

I wish someone would grip her round the throat.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  Doesn't everyone?  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:51 am

HDH, you are not pro, exactly the opposite, you are not credible, your words are the proof that you stink.

HDH, you are the one who discredits the group with your nasty behaviour.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:14 am

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY
@alfibab3 are you off to the meeting in the big place too ? #mccann - do they give lessons too

Tango's on the sauce early today. 'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyFIsj5xDOZ7rUNDJHVRRZ8SYOLVzWb8GfciTGnjAPpKS7U8VXZQ
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:41 am

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Thanks for reading the OP Mo N Hales it hopefully explains enough but by all means pm me as suggested.

I also want everyone to remember that we get a LOT of VIEWERS...they are important as are the members. You dont need to be a member to read the page and thats why we are here.

The people we want to reach probably don't want others to know they are reading it

We had close to 1,000 viewers/member visits within a 7 hr period at one time and considering the posting during that time was not busy, that PROVED how many visitors we had!

It's not always about how many members there are...its how many VIEWERS there are as well!

She hasn't a clue, has she?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:40 pm

Jasmine ‏@alfibab3
Come on now folks own up. Who is the soup doctor? What is a soup doctor anyone know?? #mccann

Pass; Tango seems to have lost the few wits she possessed to begin with.  yernuts 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:10 pm

Lisa ‏@lwhite27153 2h
@IWILLNOTGOAWAY I'm sure the pink blanket would have been another item of interest, had the dam abductor not taken it with him #McCann

Thought these creatures had all read the police files? If they had, they would know that that should read:

Lisa ‏@lwhite27153 2h
@IWILLNOTGOAWAY I'm sure the pink blanket would have been another item of interest, had the dam POLICE DOG HANDLER not taken it with him #McCann
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:16 pm

They are too thick to understand, Bonny.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:16 pm

Wonder where Stevo's gone?  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:37 pm

You know how he gets when someone doesn't agree with him?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:50 pm

Maybe Tango saw him in his leathers, got jealous of Hoho and co, and kidnapped him?  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:15 pm

....and they are biking around Spain and Portugal together as we type?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm

Maybe on the run?

sweepyface ‏@sweepyface 2h
#mccann very interesting rumour ( Blacksmith ) that SY have suspects that are NOT Portuguese, 2 of those are women ?

Yup. Sauces say one's Hoho and the other's Bushmeat Brown.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:42 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:49 pm

bb1 wrote:Maybe on the run?

sweepyface ‏@sweepyface  2h
#mccann  very interesting rumour ( Blacksmith ) that SY have suspects that are NOT Portuguese, 2 of those are women ?

Yup. Sauces say one's Hoho and the other's Bushmeat Brown.  Pcorneater 

That makes sense. Those two would do anything to further their own interests.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:02 pm

You mean they can realize what it is to be so wanted?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:23 pm

They're all excited because Bullsh*t has dreamed up some new drivel to give them hope.

Re: i know he isn't popular on here but
Post  marconi Today
Let us believe him. At least it makes us feel better.

See?

Can't imagine where Smiffy conjured it up from.
'Trolls really are horrible people' - Page 4 C030
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:36 pm

Isn't it pathetic that he has to get his jollies from lying to a bunch of sad sacks?

They really wanna believe him.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Can't be bothered to see what it is though.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:41 pm

At this moment, I think I am going to have nervous breakdown if something concrete doesn't happen soon. I don't much care what.
Seven bleeding years of the same old same old vile comments and deliberate attempt to wind me up.
I can feel a flounce coming on. I just need to make it a good one.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:46 pm

Hmm. What about reading a book instead? Or gardening, if it's dried out? Learning a new skill, like making voodoo dolls of Gonzo?  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:08 pm

bb1 wrote:Hmm. What about reading a book instead? Or gardening, if it's dried out? Learning a new skill, like making voodoo dolls of Gonzo?  Pcorneater 

Done all of the gardening I can at the moment, and at least for the next month. Varnished a few picture and mirror frames. Renovated a lovely old wheelbarrow wheel, and painted some more little zinc buckets, barge style. I do still read, but I get sucked in.
It's that fekcing Angelo, and I bloody well hope he reads here. I would like nothing better than to be permanently banned from that sodding Miscarriages of Justice Site that doesn't have one single Miscarriage of Justice to it's name. Apart from John Lamberton, of course. But then that's par for the course
McCann supporters are leaving in droves, and the only time it buzzes is when they all descend on the likes of me.
I tried really hard today just to be logical, and without delivering any insults. What a fekcing waste of time that was.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next