JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

4 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:40 pm

That depends on what tomorrow brings, Lily, I am taking nothing for granted. Like I say, people do the most peculiar things when it actually comes down to voting.

Mind you, there is also the Oh, to H-ll with it, I've had enough of these crooks, I'm voting YES, factor.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:44 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/16/media-shafted-people-scotland-journalists

How the media shafted the people of Scotland
Journalists in their gilded circles are woefully out of touch with popular sentiment and shamefully slur any desire for change

Worth reading, the behaviour of 90% of the media in a supposed democracy has been shameful.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:49 pm

Only a matter of several hours before you find out, Bonny.   I think Westminster is expecting you guys to split. 

However,  I respect caution for you.   smile
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:01 pm

We're going to split sooner or later, Lily, and it would be better now, in an orderly fashion. If there is a narrow No win, then the political omens are lining up for a total clusterf*ck.

Brown, Cameron and the rest of the unionists CANNOT deliver their promises - they'd be lynched by English voters if they tried. Boris is aiming to take over the Tory party, Farage is nipping at his heels, and both of them have made it clear Scotland will be punished for being uppity.

So, the idiots voting No are going to shown up as gullible fools, and fools being punished for their folly at that. They're going to be the first to scream for the Edinburgh parliament, the SNP and the other independence parties, to help them when they too lose their jobs, get put on zero hours, are left with NO money when they're out of work due to illness, have to start paying to see their doctor, etc.

It's two years till there's another Scots election, and if chaos and misery ensues in the meantime as a result of the Noes, then few unionist MSPs are going to survive - they will never, ever be forgiven.

So what happens then? A UDI? Another referendum? I hope not - best there's a clean break now. And English voters DEMAND a clean-up at Westminster, throw the troughers and perverts out, instead of keeping them in luxury.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 Twitter-poll-1-1-522x293

Well, that's interesting. I hope those expecting a YES win are correct.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:10 pm

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 Bxwoa8rIEAE8s7-

Bitters giving nazi salutes. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:29 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/scottish-independence-blog/live/2014/sep/17/scottish-independence-referendum-salmond-and-darling-interviewed-on-today-live

1h 35m ago
In a clear sign they are preparing for the possibility of a yes vote and emergency recall of parliament, Commons officials have sent journalists a briefing note detailing the last times the House of Commons was recalled on a Saturday.

The last Saturday sitting was on 3 April 1982, the day after the Falklands war began.

The previous three dates were:

3 November 1956 - Suez Crisis
30 July 1949 - Summer adjournment debates – last sitting of the summer
2 September 1939 - Outbreak of World War II

That perhaps gives some sense of the scale of the constitutional crisis for the UK if Scotland does vote to leave.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:54 pm

First of all, you could imagine that poll being close to accurate?

Of course this is a massive thing to happen if it goes as we think.  There will be plenty of time to rue past actions in a few days.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:01 pm

I am none too sure why they're recalling parliament if there's a YES, Lily, it's not as if Scotland is going to physically separate from England and float off into the Atlantic.

Still, if it wipes the smug look off Cameron's face, it's all good.

Oh wait - they'll all claim double expenses if they're recalled. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:03 pm

Oh no, Obama's just tweeted to beg us to stay! Brilliant news! rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:26 pm

http://wingsoverscotland.com/dont-vote-in-ignorance/#comments

Journalist told us that their newsroom are abuzz saying Cameron is going to declare war on syria on Friday.

I wouldn't be in the least surprised if he launched another illegal war on Friday, when everything will be in uproar, whatever the vote.

And he couldn't start a war in the runup to the vote, could he?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:27 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1337621/scottish-referendum-salmond-has-last-word

An excellent speech, perfectly timed. And Obama might like to note - it IS possible to make fairly long speeches without a teleprompter.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:28 pm

I think that Westminster would consider Scotland leaving the Union would be a major disaster.  There would be a major revenue problem?

Everyone knows you should listen to the Big O, Bonny.  roflroflroflroflroflrofl

ETA:  Just seen your last but one post, Bonny.   Why would he do that at that moment?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:40 pm

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 1410972238001_wps_26_People_take_part_in_a_yes

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 1410975257317_wps_48_Pro_union_activists_rally

With hours until polling stations open, the latest polls suggest No is losing its lead to the Yes campaign

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2759697/Scotland-date-destiny-Salmond-insists-momentum-new-poll-puts-Yes-49.html#ixzz3DchGW5xZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So, who looks intimidating? Why, I do believe it's the Bitters. Wearing masks, indeed. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:55 pm

Not much longer........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:03 pm

It probably sounds odd, but I suspect the YES-es are more than happy to supposedly be two points behind on the polls. I won't inflict Scottish football woes on anyone, but the number of times we've snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.... rofl

I don't know why, it's a peculiar national characteristic, but we have more chance of pulling off successes when we're the underdog.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:14 pm

Today you are the underdog.  Got it?  roflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 Empty ON OUR WAY, LASSIES AND LADS

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:20 am

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ57VeURtj30rGPKfdnhLvr_Rt__QLkHCutLSTAfkoAJtSSyR1f Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSn9TZwAqU6vyli_bLTdc7JLM4YfVyYc5jw_qn68D_DRHTdl_M Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSJ2zWsSF9B6iGjsLbcAviAtkL6hpjDrMephaO_0se7Axnljtl Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 Edinburgh-Scotsman-illustration1
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:34 am

Now's the day and now's the hour, see the booth of polling lour, see approach proud Davie's power, threats and fakery...

Oops, sorry, think I'm OD'd on referenduming....

The weather isn't very good, which is probably good, as it may keep some of the Oh no, London knows best, eat your cereal and stop talking about nasty rough politics, squad, in front of cake-baking competitions.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:37 am

Does it feel awesome? You know, History being made?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:42 am

It's probably awesome in the cities, and with the folk on duties like taking voters to the polls, etc, but I'm not feeling awesomeness. I may just need more coffee, though.

Dave Lord @C_DLord
Andy Murray on #indyref :"no campaign negativity last few days totally swayed my view on it. excited to see the outcome. lets do this!"

Aargh!!!!!! Andy, you might have said so a few days ago. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:47 am

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/you-can-tell-scotsman-mile-away-aye-but.html

I do however have have a question for the brave folks of the north going to the polling booths. Why did your country not have the privileges the politicians from the south are now promising if you vote to stay united....before this day?
Also, can you trust the southern politicians to keep their word if your decision is to remain with them?

Tony Gets It - they're lying through their teeth, they CANNOT deliver any of the promised Jam Tomorrow. thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:52 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:00 am

https://www.facebook.com/YesScotland

It's interesting to watch the good wishes and support for YES coming in from all over the world. That simply isn't happening on any Bitter page. Of course, that may be because they're the only people in the entire world that support disgraced failures of politicians like Broon and couldn't write a song or poem if their lives depended on it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:07 am

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 37 10404464_812150002169488_7060090235104424339_n

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next