JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 20 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 20 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

4 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 20 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:29 pm

Scotland and France get on just fine, Sabot:

http://newsnetscotland.com/index.php/arts-and-culture/8124-auld-alliance-rekindled-as-scotland-and-france-agree-to-promote-learning

'Auld Alliance' rekindled as Scotland and France agree to promote learning
THURSDAY, 03 OCTOBER 2013 21:45 8 COMMENTS E-mailPrintPDF
Scotland and France will forge greater education links, encouraging more teacher and pupil exchanges as well as sharing ideas and best practice after First Minister Alex Salmond signed a statement of intent with the French Ambassador to the United Kingdom.

The agreement will see the two countries draw up an action plan for the two education systems to share ideas in curriculum and education reform, languages and intercultural learning, ICT support for learning, inspection and the teaching of science and mathematics.

The plan, which will be taken forward by a joint steering group, will also encourage local authorities and schools in Scotland and France to strengthen existing links by arranging more pupil, trainee and qualified teacher exchanges and co-operating over teacher training methods.

The statement of intent was signed by Mr Salmond and His Excellency Bernard Emié, Ambassador of France to the UK, at a ceremony in Edinburgh Castle this evening (Wednesday) where the First Minister also met with a senior level French trade delegation to discuss opportunities for investment in Scotland.

Commenting, the First Minister said:

"The Auld Alliance between Scotland and France is an enduring relationship reflecting a shared history of co-operation and friendship.

"Today’s announcement will strengthen these enduring links, by putting in place a plan for our two education systems to share ideas across areas such as the curriculum and education reform, the use of new technology in learning and the teaching of science and mathematics.

"This new partnership will also encourage councils and schools across Scotland to forge closer relationships with their counterparts in France, meaning more pupils and teachers will have their horizons broadened on exchange trips, gaining first-hand experience of another culture and improving their foreign language skills.

"This pioneering plan is just one of the key policy areas where we are working with the French Government and I was delighted to discuss this closer co-operation between our governments with His Excellency, the Ambassador as part of his official business during the trade delegation schedule.

"As well as promoting these inter-governmental links, the delegation’s visit will help Scottish business engage with senior representatives of some significant French companies - many of which have shown great faith in Scotland already with substantial business interests already located here."

His Excellency Bernard Emié added to the First Minister's comments, saying

"The text I have signed with the First Minister, and on behalf of M. Vincent Peillon, Minister for Education, aims at fostering the links between both ministries and promoting links between Scottish and French local education authorities and schools. Mobility for teachers and pupils alike is to be the key element supporting a better mutual understanding and each nation's language learning strategy.

"When we [French Ambassador Bernard Emié and First Minister Alex Salmond] met on my fist trip to Scotland, we discussed everything France and Scotland do together in the devolved areas, starting with culture and languages and what our French Institute accomplishes in this respect. This is why I am particularly pleased to see today the result of this exchange with the administrative arrangement on education we have just signed."

Scotland and France already share many educational links, with collaboration between schools assisted by the Institut Français d’Ecosse. The Institut also provides CPD French training for Scottish primary school teachers and works with other cultural organisations to develop learning resources for teaching modern languages in the context of Curriculum for Excellence.

I would happily see all those old ties strengthened, and as Scotland and Russia were friends for centuries, and even hung on during the dark Soviet years, maybe there's room for informal alliances there? Mayhap the Russian Navy could make a ceremonial visit to Rosyth, to mark the role disgruntled Scots played in founding their navy? That would actually be worth it just for the shrieks of horror and panic from Certain Quarters. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 20 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  lily Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:29 pm

It's tough to keep on lying.....Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:30 pm

Speachless. Well, nearly. Thank God the leaders bogged off to Scotland and left this vaguely honest pillock to stand in for them.

I think I feel sick.

The only surprising thing is that they owned up BEFORE the vote, Sabot, they usually leave their backstabbing till after.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:32 pm

bb1 wrote:Speachless. Well, nearly. Thank God the leaders bogged off to Scotland and left this vaguely honest pillock to stand in for them.

I think I feel sick.

The only surprising thing is that they owned up BEFORE the vote, Sabot, they usually leave their backstabbing till after.
I'm telling you, the flag thing over Number 10 has spoken and keeps on...... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Aw, Milipede's scared of a wee wumman:

Nicola Sturgeon @NicolaSturgeon · 2h
Asked by @ScotlandTonight to debate live with @Ed_Miliband tonight. I said yes. Seems he's said no. #indyref

Nicola Sturgeon @NicolaSturgeon · 6h
In @theSNP HQ. Two guys have just come in asking to join - motivated to do so by the visit of Cameron, Miliband & Clegg. #thanks #voteyes

rofl rofl rofl

Lily, think of the eve of ancient battles.....what would the troops think if the Emperor dropped the Eagle, or the crown fell off the king's head? It's a terrible omen for some. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:41 pm

.....and it's the gift that keeps giving.   roflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:55 pm

http://wingsoverscotland.com/

That's about the best blog for events as they unfold in the comments, plus satire, and the media, and it has links to other blogs.

Sadly, Bitter Together has nothing. Lots of Union Jack waving, nostalgia for Brittania ruling the waves, cries of Strength Through Unity! rubbish about, Why can't they vote when they are Proud Scots cos their granny came from Auchtenshoogle in 19-teacake but all these nasty foreigners canRolling Eyes , and less than original remarks about salmon and sturgeon being slippery. Oh, and Alex Salmond looks like a panda. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:59 pm

bb1 wrote:Speachless. Well, nearly. Thank God the leaders bogged off to Scotland and left this vaguely honest pillock to stand in for them.

I think I feel sick.

So he will be in trouble when Cameron gets back. Haig has just accused them all of lying. As if we didn't know.

He isn't a closet Scot by any chance, is he?

It actually takes about five minutes to find out out what The French think of Ecosse. Some Brits pretend to be Scottish because it helps.

This is when the name Lang comes in handy. Although I never lie about it. Mitchell will do just as well. Clan MacDonnell or Clan MacDonald will do also.

The grave of The Irish MacDonnell's is the largest grave at Culloden. The very Catholic Earl of Antrim is The Clan Chief of both Scottish and Irish Clans.

So there is a bit more going on in my head and my heritage than some people realise. But all Celts in the end.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:02 pm

lily wrote:

I think I feel sick.

I'm telling you, the flag thing over Number 10 has spoken and keeps on...... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

That has got to be the funniest thing, Lily. I will remember that. The Scottish Flag wants out. Is this Karma?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:04 pm

He isn't a closet Scot by any chance, is he?

No, he's just an ar@e, Sabot.

BUT - remember, there will be a lot of backstab backstab backstab going on behind the scenes. Lots of top jobs and ££££££ will be up for grabs if Cameron is forced to fall on his sword in a week or two.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:08 pm

bb1 wrote:He isn't a closet Scot by any chance, is he?

No, he's just an ar@e, Sabot.

BUT - remember, there will be a lot of backstab backstab backstab  going on behind the scenes. Lots of top jobs and ££££££ will be up for grabs if Cameron is forced to fall on his sword in a week or two.

Oh, of course.

Erm, by the way, is Cameron anything to do with Clan Campbell? Not that I want to start a riot, or anything. But it is a bit hard to know sometimes.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:10 pm

I haven't a clue, Sabot. I think his wife's family have an estate somewhere where they shoot animals once a year?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:15 pm

From Wikipedia:
David Cameron is the younger son of stockbroker Ian Donald Cameron (12 October 1932 – 8 September 2010) and his wife Mary Fleur (née Mount, born 1934,[8] a retired Justice of the Peace, daughter of Sir William Mount, 2nd Baronet).[9] Cameron's parents were married on 20 October 1962.[8]

Cameron was born in London and brought up in Peasemore, Berkshire.[10] Cameron has a brother, Alexander Allan (born 1963, a barrister and QC)[11] and two sisters, Tania Rachel (born 1965) and Clare Louise (born 1971).[3][8] His father, Ian, was born at Blairmore House, a country house near Huntly, Aberdeenshire, and died near Toulon, in France, on 8 September 2010;[12] Ian was born with both legs deformed and underwent repeated operations to correct them. Blairmore was built by Cameron's great-great-grandfather, Alexander Geddes,[13] who had made a fortune in the grain trade in Chicago and returned to Scotland in the 1880s.[14]

Through his paternal grandmother, Enid Agnes Maud Levita, Cameron is a lineal descendant of King William IV by his mistress Dorothea Jordan. This illegitimate line consists of five generations of women starting with Elizabeth Hay, Countess of Erroll, née FitzClarence, William and Jordan's sixth child,[15] through to Cameron's grandmother (thereby making Cameron a 5th cousin twice removed of Queen Elizabeth II).[16]

Cameron's family benefited from the Atlantic slave trade.[17] Cameron's paternal forebears also have a long history in finance. His father Ian was senior partner of the stockbrokers Panmure Gordon, in which firm partnerships had long been held by Cameron's ancestors, including David's grandfather and great-grandfather,[3] and was a Director of estate agent John D. Wood. David Cameron's great-great-grandfather Emile Levita, a German Jewish financier (and descendant of Renaissance scholar Elia Levita), who obtained British citizenship in 1871, was the director of the Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China which became Standard Chartered Bank in 1969.[16] His wife, Cameron's great-great-grandmother, was a descendant of the wealthy Danish Jewish Rée family on her father's side.[18][19]

One of Emile's sons, Arthur Francis Levita (died 1910, brother of Sir Cecil Levita),[20] of Panmure Gordon stockbrokers, together with great-great-grandfather Sir Ewen Cameron,[21] London head of the Hongkong and Shanghai Bank, played key roles in arranging loans supplied by the Rothschilds to the Japanese Central Banker (later Prime Minister) Takahashi Korekiyo for the financing of the Japanese Government in the Russo-Japanese war.[22]

Cameron's maternal grandfather was Sir William Mount, 2nd Baronet, an Army officer who served as High Sheriff of Berkshire, and Cameron's maternal great-grandfather was Sir William Mount, 1st Baronet, CBE, Conservative MP for Newbury 1918–1922. Cameron's great-great-grandmother was Lady Ida Matilda Alice Feilding. His great-great-great-grandfather was William Feilding, 7th Earl of Denbigh, GCH, PC, a courtier and Gentleman of the Bedchamber.[23] His mother's cousin, Sir Ferdinand Mount, was head of 10 Downing Street's Policy Unit in the early 1980s. Cameron is the nephew of Sir William Dugdale, brother-in-law of Katherine, Lady Dugdale (died 2004) Lady-in-Waiting to HM The Queen since 1955,[24][25] and former Chairman of Aston Villa Football Club. Birmingham-born documentary filmmaker Joshua Dugdale is his cousin.[26]

Cameron has said: "On my mother's side of the family, her mother was a Llewellyn, so Welsh. I'm a real mixture of Scottish, Welsh and English".[27]
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:18 pm

bb1 wrote:I haven't a clue, Sabot. I think his wife's family have an estate somewhere where they shoot animals once a year?

Well, so long as they eat them, Bonny, I don't have anything against that. What worries me is that most of them can't shoot to save their lives, so you get a lot of injured animals lying about.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:19 pm

Thanks, LL, I didn't realise he had so many unsavoury ancestors. He really does know all about poor people, though:

Mr Cameron did not mention in his speech on Scotland’s independence referendum that he has for many years enjoyed family holidays on the Tarbert estate on the Scottish island of Jura.
The estate, owned by his wife Samantha's stepfather, Viscount Astor, has 6,000 deer, which the Prime Minister has joined stag shooting parties to hunt.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:27 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:

I think I feel sick.

That has got to be the funniest thing, Lily.  I will remember that.  The Scottish Flag wants out.  Is this Karma?

I definitely believe so, Sabot.  Good innit?  roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:37 pm

Wow, LL. So a Scottish Johnny Come Lately. Okay, that's fine. I have absolutely nothing against people born to privilege and wealth, although I might wish that I had been.

I was going to say that I would hope for The Prime Minister of Britain to understand common people, but that would be a false hope. At least for now.

I am going to have to wait for eight days to see if the common people of Scotland have the balls to go it alone. Any mistakes that they might make are by the by. Nothing bloody awful will happen. This I truly believe.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:43 pm

bb1 wrote:Thanks, LL, I didn't realise he had so many unsavoury ancestors. He really does know all about poor people, though:

Mr Cameron did not mention in his speech on Scotland’s independence referendum that he has for many years enjoyed family holidays on the Tarbert estate on the Scottish island of Jura.
The estate, owned by his wife Samantha's stepfather, Viscount Astor, has 6,000 deer, which the Prime Minister has joined stag shooting parties to hunt.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

So Samantha Cameron is the stepdaughter of Viscount Astor. Not really interesting.

Deer do have to be culled. But it is usually The Ghillies who clean up the mess because most of the idiots can't shoot straight.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:47 pm

No, the world isn't going to stop turning on the 19th, Sabot, though a fair chunk of Scotland, me included, will be having the biggest party EVER if it's YES.

Negotiations will take a good 18 months, doubtless with interminable wrangling, and fights about who gets the family silver, etc. Independence makes NO difference to our legal system, for instance, as things like that have always been seperate.

And it's not a leap in the dark, we already have a parliament, in which the SNP has done a first class job on limited pocket money on protecting Scots from the worse excesses of Westminster.

Neither does it make any difference to the monarchy; anyone who imagines it does, can't tell the difference between the Union of the Crowns and the Union of Parliaments. That may not last, of course, after the Queen passes on; there is a great deal of personal loyalty to her and her immaculate service to the Commonwealth.

Which is, of course, MADE UP OF NATIONS FORMERLY RULED BY LONDON.

It's actually not an issue that bothers me greatly. Someone's got to be head of state, represent the nation and do the ceremonials, and I'd rather it wasn't an oaf that takes selfies at memorial services.....that's very much for the future, though, and how people feel about the prospect of King Charles III.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:08 pm

King Charles the Third will be okay. And he will be King. If he doesn't die before his mother. Which I hope not.

And the William will be okay. And it doesn't really matter anyway.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:05 pm

Do you think that a major reason that the Oh NOes are so scared right now is that they are worrying about the fallout from this from the rest of Britain?  

They might have to be more than before accountable to the people?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:28 pm

I think that has a huge part to play in the Westminster panic, Lily. Our friends south of the border should be asking themselves why Cameron and co are so desperate to keep us, if we supposedly cost them so much money.

The simple answer is - We don't, it's the other way round. And London debts are largely secured on Scottish assets.

Voters south of the border should also be asking, How on earth did Westminster get so sick, and corrupt? There's not a week passes without some new expenses scandal, or a scandal about sex abuse, etc. And all the parties are the same.

Any new MP in the three main parties gets sucked in, or is shut out of any kind of power. Honest MPs (and there are some) simply don't get promoted in Westminster. It can't go on like that, it's created a deeply unhealthy society. The richest people in the land are making life intolerable for the poorest, and whipping up those struggling in the middle to blame those at the bottom, instead of the ones at the top that have created the mess with their greed.

And do not start me on the champagne socialists, inflicting quasi-marxist PC rubbish on the public while living off the fat of the land - and taxpayers' money - themselves.

Which is why English voters are clinging to UKIP for salvation, but I fear they are following a Pied Piper in Farage.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:31 pm

Oh dear, a new 'poll':

New Survation poll :

Should Scotland be an independent country?

Yes 47% (n/c)
No 53% (n/c)

As it was for the Daily Record, often referred to as the Daily Rangers, I doubt if anyone will pay too much attention to that. They probably polled 1,000 Orangemen coming out of the Lodge.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:38 pm

lily wrote:Do you think that a major reason that the Oh NOes are so scared right now is that they are worrying about the fallout from this from the rest of Britain?  

They might have to be more than before accountable to the people?

Of course they are, Lily. Everyone has had just about enough. But England doesn't have a Yes or No Vote. Only which arsehole to vote for, if any.

You see, if no one votes for anyone then someone will be elected. Probably the last Parliament by default. This is a fact. There are no means by which The People can voice dissatisfaction with the system as a whole.
There were no means by which to castigate the Expenses Scandal. They were all at it. So vote for someone else. But who, since they are mostly all Party affiliated.

It is all a God awful mess. And thankfully not my problem anymore.

I was roundly castigated for not voting at all. But I just couldn't think of anything else to do.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:58 pm

This afternoon in Glasgow. It's amazing how much the BBC isn't reporting. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next