JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 3 Empty Re: Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL

Post  lily Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:30 pm

OMG.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 3 Empty Re: Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:24 pm

bb1 wrote:Seen what Morais is describing the graffiti as?

Photo of wall with activist graffiti

'Activist'? Can the citizen churnalist get any more pretentious?  rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Oh, The Glorious Revolution never actually happened? I could well go along with that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:25 pm

I agree with comments above written.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:58 am

A typical Gonzo supporter:

Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 3 Spamna10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:18 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:28 am

As one who lost family to the Nazis that offends me more than I can actually articulate. LL  mad mad 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:34 am

It's an utterly disgusting remark, but unfortunately typical of these people. I take it Chucky will be quitting the forum in protest, considering the nazis began their killing spree with people like her, regarding them as unfit to live?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:55 pm

Shocked That forum allows that thing to post there after writing that? Shame on them.

Chucky should withdraw from there following that remark but I fear that she is not bright enough to understand.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:57 pm

I like Tony's translation of the graffiti from the Gonzo supporters:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/portuguese-hate-brits-and-they-hate.html

Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 3 Stay+away

That was a real own goal, especially as it seems the Lisbon court is being made aware of incidents like this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:14 pm

So do I. I bet Gonc can't wait for that to bite him on his rear.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:10 pm

Morais has lost the plot.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 3 Morais10

Ranting and raving, issuing orders about who can, and who cannot, travel to Portugal - is that her Inner Fascist coming out? Or is she just having yet another meltdown?  rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:13 pm

Who can forget Morais' grovelling apology to the McCanns' lawyer, Isobel Duarte?

Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 3 Morais10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:23 pm

Meltdown is the most likely answer, Bonny. Can't think why?  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:55 pm

Joana Morais
‏@xklamation
@JillyCL Guess you're not apologising for your groundless and tactless accusation then? Well, I'm not going to tolerate that! #McCann

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL Jun 12
@xklamation I'm not going to argue about it. Slagging off either the PJ or SY is counter-productive at this stage. #McCann

Joana Morais @xklamation · 17h
Pls refrain from tweeting my handle & making further derogatory comments while you @JillyCL don't apologize https://twitter.com/xklamation/status/477307319026323456 … #McCann

Oh, no beijos for the ever-loyal Jilly, then? Morais really is in a filthy mood, wonder who else she's been fighting with.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:57 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL Jun 12
@xklamation You've been defaming SY for months. #McCann

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation Jun 12
@JillyCL I actually take offence at that accusation Jilly, do u have evidence to prove that I've been "defaming SY" for months? Thought not.

Hilarious, she's been spewing bile at the Yard every time her talons touched her keyboard.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:23 pm

They used to be such friends.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:27 pm

what is not appreciated is the insanity of nasty ******** from insane freaks aka morais, GA.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:27 pm

Something seems to be upsetting Ms Morais.

Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 3 Tantrums
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:35 pm

well, if insane morais is upset, that is good, because that ***** deserves it.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:38 pm

Poor Morais. She will have to learn to live with it.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:48 pm

Morais shroom:

Anonymous said... 9
the only news item that has given me hope recently was about the graffiti insult to the british police.To be not admired and called the best in the world especially by foreigners must be like a dagger in the heart to them and may have the effect of making someone realise that its all gone on too far.

It must be joking - the Yard aren't precious, delicate little flowers like Gonzo, bursting into tears about their 'honour'.

They more probably had a good laugh about it with their colleagues in the PJ, who all know what nutjobs Gonzo fangirlz are.

Haven't they noticed - not ONE person from the PJ ever supports Gonzo, just the tired old Stooges like Carvalho, Sargento, Flores and co, who have all been paid by trashy tabloids like CdM - and CMTV - to churn out their tired old lies?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:56 am

Joana Morais @xklamation
Another STOP ‪#‎McCann‬ circus road sign - this one is being used as avatar in protest by Luz residents @metpoliceuk

Which of the Gonzo groupies was it this time? Nana the witch? Arden/Luz, the poster-defacer? I'm sure the PDL taxpayers will be delighted to foot the bill for cleaning up road signs.

Let's hope no poor road user is hurt because the warning sign has been vandalised by a moron.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:04 pm

Leanne R Baulch
2 hrs
I think it would be a good idea if we all changed our profile picture in support of PDL residents, Joana changed it today and it has already caught on. They have suffered because of the McCann's lies, its about time the McCann circus stopped.

Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 3 Shaun-The-Sheep-6-1024x819
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:24 pm

OMG how old are they?  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:28 pm

This is all going rather well, don't you think. And Morais is making a complete freak of herself.

I wonder if her mother knows what she is up to?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next