JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 4 Empty Re: Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL

Post  lily Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:41 pm

Totally, Sabot. They must be really worried about something. Wish we knew what it was.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 4 Empty Re: Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:25 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post243057.html#p243057

: New Nasties Thread II
PostPosted by Jayelles » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:50 am

Who is in PdL AND has been MIA for the past day AND has been obsessing about the "McCann circus" for the past week or so?

Yup, it's the poster-defacer herself, I do believe. The one that's been ranting on about 'circuses'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:30 pm

Well I never....... Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:35 pm

N.M @AdirenM · Jul 3
Good for me that I'm not paying taxes in UK, but unfortunately I'm paying in PT. So I expect NSY to stop the circus soon. #mccann

-------

N.M @AdirenM · Jul 2
We are fed up with this Operation Grange Circus. It's over.

=====

Did she lose the plot after being told to Go Forth And Multiply by Faro PJ?  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:35 pm

e: Stop the McCann Circus!
Post Claudia79 Today

Lovely! I think it should spread to the rest of the country and not only in PdL!

Anyone know why the Gonzo fan club wants to portray the whole of Portugal as a shower of lynch-mobbing fascists? What on earth must tourists think when they see the latest graffiti from Team Gonzo - and I hope Gonzo gets sent the bill for his fan's handiwork.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Excellent post:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6864.html

Joana Morais, Levy and Illegal Activities
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:37 pm

I would be fascinated to know why Morais and co are so in favour of activities which actually serve to confirm some of the more extreme remarks about Portugal made in the UK media.

She surely can't imagine her efforts to halt a police investigation make Portugal look GOOD? They don't, they make her and her chums look scared - and nasty.

PS - she'll start crying again, her name is next to LEVY.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:18 pm

They're like those small groups of people you see protesting something or another, while everyone around them carries on their business as usual.

Poor dear.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:40 pm

bb1 wrote:Excellent post:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6864.html

Joana Morais, Levy and Illegal Activities
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:37 pm

I would be fascinated to know why Morais and co are so in favour of activities which actually serve to confirm some of the more extreme remarks about Portugal made in the UK media.

She surely can't imagine her efforts to halt a police investigation make Portugal look GOOD? They don't, they make her and her chums look scared - and nasty.

Isn't it interesting that there is also someone in the UK who has a history of defacing road signs...... Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:47 pm

An excellent idea from Tony, as the Gonzo gang are so keen on scribbling graffiti:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/remember.html

Gonzo supporters vandalising property in PDL - Page 4 MOLEST3
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:53 pm

Good one, Tony.  hug 

As an aside, those few haters in Portugal are doing far more to put people off from touring their country than anything I can think of.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:05 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:12 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4