JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY

+3
Sabot
Lamplighter
greenink211
7 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 10 Empty Re: Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:35 pm

of course that antis have no shame, what they have is a insane madness in their filthy brains.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 10 Empty Re: Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:01 pm

lily wrote:Of course, Sabot.  No, she couldn't.  

I guess some people have no shame.

Especially now her False Walk has definitively been exposed. I was way behind everyone else on sussing that one. I even cheered her on, and talked to my Daughter in Law about how best to do it.

I worry about me sometimes.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:10 pm

Sabot, you were in the service. People have high standards and are expected to tell the truth.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:33 pm

It took me a long while to realise that most haters suffer from some wierd sort of compulsion to lie and fantasise, Sabot, and project their own deficiencies onto other people. I had simply never come across their ilk before - grown adults that repeatedly get caught out telling enormous whoppers, and then just go on as if nothing has happened.

And we all know about their trolling and tricks, and how many of them are hydras and socks - one of the many reasons their endless petitions are always doomed to failure.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:49 pm

I still expect people to be telling the truth. And I just don't understand why they lie. What for? What is the purpose? How can you big yourself up to anonymous respondents when it's all fake, and you know it's all fake? What can this possibly do for the self esteem of anyone?

I know who I am, and while I might have wished for a better education, I simply didn't get it, so no point in pretending that I did.
Besides, I know that my grammar isn't entirely up to scratch, and I make classic mistakes. No one can split an infinitive with quite the aplomb that I do.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:52 pm

It took me a long while to realise that most haters suffer from some wierd sort of compulsion to lie and fantasise, Sabot, and project their own deficiencies onto other people. I had simply never come across their ilk before - grown adults that repeatedly get caught out telling enormous whoppers, and then just go on as if nothing has happened.

Me too. I don't understand why people need to lie as the truth always comes out sooner or later.

I wonder if the haters expect people to be just like them and lie at every turn? Is that why they insist that the McCanns are lying when everyone else knows they are not?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:56 pm

lily wrote:It took me a long while to realise that most haters suffer from some wierd sort of compulsion to lie and fantasise, Sabot, and project their own deficiencies onto other people. I had simply never come across their ilk before - grown adults that repeatedly get caught out telling enormous whoppers, and then just go on as if nothing has happened.

Me too.   I don't understand why people need to lie as the truth always comes out sooner or later.

I wonder if the haters expect people to be just like them and lie at every turn?  Is that why they insist that the McCanns are lying when everyone else knows they are not?  

I once knew someone who thought everyone else was as dishonest as he was. And if you weren't then he thought you were a fool.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:04 pm

Sabot wrote:I still expect people to be telling the truth.  And I just don't understand why they lie.  What for?  What is the purpose?  How can you big yourself up to anonymous respondents when it's all fake, and you know it's all fake?  What can this possibly do for the self esteem of anyone?

I know who I am, and while I might have wished for a better education, I simply didn't get it, so no point in pretending that I did.
Besides, I know that my grammar isn't entirely up to scratch, and I make classic mistakes.  No one can split an infinitive with quite the aplomb that I do.

This originated with, among others, Robert Lowth. One of the arugments is that Latin is the purest language and you cannot split an infinitive in Latin (because it is always one word e.g habere ) and therefore it must be wrong to split an infinitive in languages where the infinitive is two words (e.g to have)

George Bernard Shaw, among others, thinks the rule is daft. So your aim should be to boldly split as many infinitves as possible.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:19 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:
Sabot wrote:I still expect people to be telling the truth.  And I just don't understand why they lie.  What for?  What is the purpose?  How can you big yourself up to anonymous respondents when it's all fake, and you know it's all fake?  What can this possibly do for the self esteem of anyone?

Besides, I know that my grammar isn't entirely up to scratch, and I make classic mistakes.  No one can split an infinitive with quite the aplomb that I do.

This originated with, among others, Robert Lowth.  One of the arugments is that Latin is the purest language and you cannot split an infinitive in Latin (because it is always one word e.g habere ) and therefore it must be wrong to split an infinitive in languages where the infinitive is two words (e.g to have)

George Bernard Shaw, among others, thinks the rule is daft.  So your aim should be to boldly split as many infinitves as possible.

Thanks for that, but I still wish that I didn't do it so easily, and entirely without thought. But I didn't even know what a Verb was until I started learning French at the age of 55.

There is also another rule about not ending a sentence with certain words, although I am virtually in the dark about that. So if someone could lay it out for me then I will be entirely grateful.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:26 pm

Sabot wrote:
Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:

This originated with, among others, Robert Lowth.  One of the arugments is that Latin is the purest language and you cannot split an infinitive in Latin (because it is always one word e.g habere ) and therefore it must be wrong to split an infinitive in languages where the infinitive is two words (e.g to have)

George Bernard Shaw, among others, thinks the rule is daft.  So your aim should be to boldly split as many infinitves as possible.

Thanks for that, but I still wish that I didn't do it so easily, and entirely without thought.  But I didn't even know what a Verb was until I started learning French at the age of 55.

There is also another rule about not ending a sentence with certain words, although I am virtually in the dark about that.  So if someone could lay it out for me then I will be entirely grateful.

It is said that one should not end a sentence with a preposition - (a word that links two other words)

There is a preposition joke which sums it up well. A stranger on Harvard's campus needs directions to the library where he has an interview. He sees a pair of students strolling along, and asks them "Excuse me, gentlemen, where's the library at?"

One looks at the other, drawls "Here at Harvard, "sir", we do not end a sentence with a preposition,"

The stranger replies "Oh, I am sorry" "where's the library at, assholes?"

Does that help?

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:44 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:

Thanks for that, but I still wish that I didn't do it so easily, and entirely without thought.  But I didn't even know what a Verb was until I started learning French at the age of 55.

There is also another rule about not ending a sentence with certain words, although I am virtually in the dark about that.  So if someone could lay it out for me then I will be entirely grateful.

It is said that one should not end a sentence with a preposition - (a word that links two other words)

There is a preposition joke which sums it up well.  A stranger on Harvard's campus needs directions to the library where he has an interview.  He sees a pair of students strolling along, and asks them "Excuse me, gentlemen, where's the library at?"

One looks at the other, drawls "Here at Harvard, "sir", we do not end a sentence with a preposition,"

The stranger replies "Oh, I am sorry" "where's the library at, assholes?"

Does that help?

rofl rofl rofl

Yes, it does, actually.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:58 pm

A very famous split infinitive is "to boldly go where no man has gone before" from Star Trek. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:02 pm

Trouble is, that's so familiar now, that 'boldly go' sounds like the correct way to write it....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:05 pm

True. What is worse is that most Americans don't trouble themselves over grammar too much. embarass
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:14 pm

You do realise that any lurking Gonzo fans won't have the foggiest idea what we're talking about? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:15 pm

Que? rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:19 pm

bb1 wrote:Trouble is, that's so familiar now, that 'boldly go' sounds like the correct way to write it....
 I understand that the error was pointed out to Gene Roddenberry but he decided to leave it as it was.   Didn't seem to worry Trek fans!   LL   rofl rofl

Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMg_V-t9VZDcxy1dIgQoFbNXED7CrwTewcRjTjuh888xEwKrqXqQ
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:37 pm

He most likely saw the benefit of it, LL.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:40 pm

lily wrote:He most likely saw the benefit of it, LL.
Gene was a very canny fellow, as I recall. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:53 pm

That's why he did so well, LL.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:07 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm

Haters demonstrating UTTER STUPIDITY - Page 10 Stop-behavin-so-stupid

That's a good one!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:28 am

Daft ‏@DaftNelly 1 hr1 hour ago
@DaSteelMan Our names will appear for reference in the paper under acknowledgements when published #McCann

You'd think she would have had enough of getting her name in the papers with the word VILE attached to it. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:03 pm

Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo
@DaftNelly Tell me Debs, whatever happened to your claim about threatening letters, when you accused Gunnill?

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:24 pm

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 42m42 minutes ago
So convicted parent abuser Butler, is going to release 'papers' about me and Linda Wrafter still thinks I'm Gerald #McCann's golfing buddy

Robert Guest ‏@Robert_D_Guest 14 mins14 minutes ago
@DaSteelMan is Debbie butler STILL trolling? #mccann

Yup; the parent-defrauder is pretending to be a 'retired doctor' now. It's probably better than calling herself an unemployed, unemployable thief. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next