JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz'

+3
Lamplighter
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 5 Empty Re: SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz'

Post  lily Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:57 pm

She does sound manic. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz' - Page 5 Empty Re: SUN - Hutton admits she trolls 'for the buzz'

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:03 am

That is hilarious, Greenink.

And that Poulton must have known this would happen.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:09 am

Of course she did. Surely she would have known that if she were not doing that interview to shaft the anti McCanns, she would in all probability never work for the mainstream media again?

Is her career worth it to her?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:50 am

Bennett sez - (snipped)

And thereby hangs a bit of a personal tale which I will share with you all. In the light of all that Hutton has said and done to me in the past year or so, it is slightly painful to recall, but here goes anyway.

Hutton first approached me soon after news broke about my contempt of court summons.

She told me she had legal experience and was a published author, was extremely sympathetic to me, and wanted to help me write out my defence. She told me she was good at writing and 'how to put things'.

I was desperate for some help at the time and arranged to meet her at a pub near her home in Kent, which was conveniently on the route to see my mother, who by then was in a care home in Sussex. I paid for the drinks.

In the end, I decided not to accept her offer (that's a story for another day perhaps).

Hutton must have thought she was a sure thing for the Six Mistresses shortlist when he paid for the drinks. Alas, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:52 am

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu
2/2, 'saves kicking the dog' is an Irish/Scots expression, its a joke ffs!

No, it isn't a Scots/Irish expression, it's a Hutton expression. And it isn't funny. Still refusing to take responsibility, is she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:57 am

bb1 wrote:
Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu  
2/2, 'saves kicking the dog' is an Irish/Scots expression, its a joke ffs!

No, it isn't a Scots/Irish expression, it's a Hutton expression. And it isn't funny.  Still refusing to take responsibility, is she?
From that, I guess she's zenophobic as well as all the other nasty things she has shown she is. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:00 am

She and her chum Poulton both make claims to have 'Irish blood' when they're being obnoxious - they claim that 'their Irish blood is up'.

It is, of course, pure racism - would they blame 'Jewish blood'? Or 'West Indian blood'? It's very insulting to GENUINE Celts. But what else can you expect from the likes of them? Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:03 am

Hutton's in full passive-aggressive whine this morning:

To all those protesting or who may have wanted to do the interview themselves, would they have come across any better than I did? Would Sun readers for example empathise with Tony Bennett, Rothley Pillow, Ben Thompson, Zora or indeed any of the more extreme activists who campaign for Maddie? Would they have portrayed 'you all' in a good light?

NONE of them could have done a worse job than she did. Even Stuck Record wouldn't have come out with such an egotistical, ME ME ME ME ME piece.

She'd better face the fact that she's caused more damage to her own cause in one day than Evil Carter Ruck have managed in years.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:05 am

The article was by Martin Daubney, NOT Sonia Poulton. He approached Sonia because he knew she was working on a McCann documentary and knew several people who, as campaigners, could be classed as trolls and he wanted someone who was willing to be identified.

And still the penny doesn't drop with dimwit Hutton. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:11 am

Some forker:

I never imagine any of the prolific 'pros' are actually voicing their own, uninfluenced opinions as individuals, like us, who truly believe what they say.

I have this mental image of them all assembled every morming in a room for a de-brief and given their agenda for the day, before collecting their pay-packets at the end of the month.

What an absolute clown. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Do they actually believe sh*te like that? It explains a lot if they do, and that's a sample of their belief system. Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau

Does it ever occur to them that people who support Madeleine and her family are NOT crazed, attention-seeking, mendacious drama queens - unlike them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:41 am

I am not even going to attempt to sum it up, it needs read as a whole, but this makes it clear that Hutton has been stitched up by her BFF Poulton, mainly for the benefit of one R. Murdoch. And doubtless Poulton's been promised lots more sofa spots on Sky News wittering on about soshal ishooes.

xxxxxxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10939p20-sonia-poulton-outside-the-mccanns-front-door-picture-from-poulton-plus-message-from-a-forum-member
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:46 am

Amazing. ..A bit like the magician's slight of hand.
A magician is no more than a manipulator, and convinces his stooge that he himself has chosen a card, whereas in reality the magician already knows which card he wants YOU to choose.

Yup. It jumps right out at you when it's all laid out in order. If anyone could be guaranteed to make an ar@e of herself and wreck her own cause, it was the mendacious attention-seeker Hutton.

Butler may well have been Poulton's first choice, till Butler was caught with her hand in the family cookie jar. Indeed, I seem to recall that Poulton and Butler were bessie mates until the long arm of the law intervened.

Like Hutton, Butler was guaranteed to make an ar@e of herself.

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:06 pm

Still hasn't sunk in with the Sisterhood.

Poulton didn't want someone that would speak calmly and rationally, and stick to known facts.

She wanted a mug to make a fool of herself, and make all the McCann-haters look like nasty, crazy, menopausal obsessives. Cool
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:53 pm

Oh my!

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 42 mins42 minutes ago
@RadicalFeminist @TheSpectator7 @RosalindaHu that's not correct. It's about freedom of speech and Ros is fighting for that.

Radical Feminist ‏@RadicalFeminist 41 mins41 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton @TheSpectator7 @RosalindaHu I thought she was fighting for Madeleine McCann

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 39 mins39 minutes ago
@RadicalFeminist @TheSpectator7 @RosalindaHu the piece was not about Madeleine McCann it was about free speech.

Radical Feminist ‏@RadicalFeminist 37 mins37 minutes ago
@SoniaPoulton @TheSpectator7 @RosalindaHu Free speech is under attack. One way of doing that is by portraying critics as nasty trolls

Exactly, and Poulton and the Sun did that magnificently.

Let's remind ourselves of how it was originally touted:

Sonia Poulton‏@SoniaPoulton #journorequest am looking for a passionate #mccann anti, prepared to be identified for a newspaper feature. Chance to put case forward.

Anyone see anything about 'free speech' there? No, me neither. Poulton was looking for a gobby hater that could be relied upon to make an ar@e of herself - and her cause. And Hutton obliged.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:01 pm

But this does give Sonia the opportunity to put her Doco over as just Free Speech. Or anything else, according to what happens.

i.e. I had a right to doorstep The McCanns and ask them questions.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:05 pm

Everything Poulton says can be read two ways, Sabot. The likes of Hutton are only seeing what they want to see, IMO.

At its very simplest, Poulton is happy to work for the supposed 'enemy', Sky News. She set her supposed friend Hutton up for a complete disaster, which has done untold damage to their 'cause', in the supposed 'enemy', the Sun.

Both are part of the Murdoch empire......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:13 pm

Agreed, Bonny. I very much doubt that Sonia will stitch herself up. But I bet that Hutton won't be the last one that she does.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Well, she certainly isn't the first....

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  1 hr 1 hour ago
@RosalindaHu @RadicalFeminist @TheSpectator7 you're strong Ros which is great because I trust you to do right thing and will support you.

backstab backstab backstab
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:27 pm

I am confused. Hutton is, to my mind, extremely unstable. And has been hung out to dry by Poulton.

So. Where are protests, the hand wringing angst about Hutton being a potential suicide risk? Why is Poulton not being reviled by her own side? Why are the police not involved?

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Good question J-P. Mutton clearly is extremely mentally unstable.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Hutton doesn't seem to grasp what she's done, J-P, or why all the outrage is coming from her own 'side'. The lack of self-awareness is staggering - almost as staggering as her ability to invent malicious falsehoods.

I am seeing a lot of people on her own 'side' wanting her to answer a few questions, like:

HOW MUCH DID THE SUN PAY HER TO DO SUCH DAMAGE TO THE ANTI-MCCANNS?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:11 pm

She does seem to have 'reality' issues.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:13 pm

So, there was very little difference between what the Sun published and what Hutton said. Why am I not surprised?

So much for all Hutton's shrieks of last night -

So the demand is that I place all details of my conversations, emails, drafts, etc, ie. the entire extent of my evidence, should a libel trial ever arise, on an open public forum? Indeed, get myself involved in a detailed discussion about what if any action I should take, what my proposals are and how I should go about it.

'Libel trial' my ar@e. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Just more fantasies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:20 pm

Re: THE SUN NEWSPAPER - Cristobell Interview 31.1.15
Post Freedom Today a

I believe that she is in contact with Martin D about the misquotes.

Good luck with that one, sweetcheeks. You take the Murdoch shilling, you lose the right to whine if you don't like the way your story gets printed.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:21 pm

Oh dear, never mind. biggrin Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next